It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Base In The Missouri Ozarks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi I've seen many strange sitings in this area. By the way has anyone witnessed the strange sky strobing a couple of years ago? I live near Lebenon Missouri more SouthWest near Twin Bridges and a couple of times I've seen the whole sky strobe and also Orange spheres. Also has anyone witnessed a hole opening up in the sky and a ufo emerge from the center of it more like a portal if you want to apply a name to this? Witnessed this about 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have scene the Orange orbs appear in the sky ,as if they emerged from a hole in the sky .I do think i have scene what you are talking about .

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
anyone heard of any over festus or pevely>

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting topic, can I ask why none of you have ever recorded these sightings ? If I was seen these sighting all the time the first thing I would do is have my recorder on standby.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I Live in Fort Smith, and since about 2008 they have been expanding this Air Force base, which used to have a squadron of F-16's, but was then turned into a base for the A-10 Warthog and a couple of F-16's. It now has some weird buildings and an entrance's. To get in you have to go through two secrurity gates, then pass through this really long but narrow building, Im guessing it must be used for scanning trucks and possible radiation materials leaving, or coming. Anyways from about 2008 up until now I have witnessed many many dump trucks removing dirt from this base, Im wondering if they have some sort of Underground Base in Fort Smith.
I Saw three orange then white Orbs floating in the sky towards the Ozarks, two nights ago, then witnessed a Red streak of light that just vanished, Then yesterday i saw this huge white plane almost like a 747 making passes around Fort Smith, it had no markings that i could see and i had Binoculors on the plane, It also had a dome on the front of the nose and above the cockpit, very strange wish i could of got a pic to share There has always been local talk about secret missle silos dug into the Ozarks and surrounding mnts of Fort Smith, I dont know if they secretly hid Nuclear weapons there or not, Strange stuff is happening around Fort Smith, AR and the Ozark Mnts, and the Quachita mountains south of Fort Smith, the Quachita mnts are some of the oldest mnts on earth, who knows if the Aliens have had a base there in the past or still do. Next time I will always carry a camera and then just wait for them bc its so regular

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thank you all for the posts, I would like to add that indeed as one member posted these sighting often come with terrible fear to the point of not being able to sleep .I dont know whats happening and i dont know why i have never been able to get one on film , its like what ever it is on some level controls me . A few years ago i was fed up with the terror feeling that would just come over me and i went for a walk around 3 or 4 am and i remember just yelling upwards for whatever it was just to leave me be . AFter that night i have not had the fear as i use to but anyone who has scene the orbs and felt what im speaking of knows its not a joke or fake .Something serious is at play here and it troubles me ,I grew up at that lake i learned to swim there but for some reason i just wont go anymore like i have put myself into exile .When i read about the MKULTRA base i wondered if that could play a huge part , are they messing with our minds in order to manipulate us , or is it just a game to them . I live with the events i have gone through down there and the things i have scene , they have made m realize that this world this very reality is so much more vast and complex then we tend to believe or indeed want to believe . Where are the answers I am not sure ,thank you everyone who posted though it was a small group i feel touched that others have been witnesses to all of this ..May we one day know the truth

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow i found this post and it really ties in .....tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

I live in Rolla, and I really want to see some of this stuff. The lake is so close. What places on the lake have you had the best experience with, as far as sightings?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RollaFarmBoy29

We are currently just shy of the 50 MM in Climax Springs off lake road 7-13

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I actually had a very very reputable person tell me just this week that he witnessed a B-2 land and a huge door opened up in the side of the mountain, it went in and the very well camouflaged hanger door closed. He recently moved to the area and was on a scenic ride when he seen the B-2 and a new larger Stealth bomber rolling into this same mountain as well. This person has worked in the defense industry his whole life just about and knows what he is looking at. The person at the gas station near by knew all about the base yet this is the only place you will find much of anything about it online. Keep looking, there is a very hidden base there with a runway. In a valley.

Just the boys in blue thankfully hiding one of this countries greatest assets now that Russia is getting all testy again. I am sure the evil biblical Watchers are there with them giving all the reports of dancing lights in the sky. I do recall a book by a person telling of this very thing. Now we know where it is. The government does not know who the little greys really are. They are not from some far off planet and they do not look like a little ET in their real natural form.

Read the book "The Facade" by Michael S. Heiser.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My wife grew up near Conway Arkansas , she won't talk a lot about it but out in the sticks she saw quite a bit of strange things in the sky..

She is now 10 years into being enlisted air crew and all she'll say is she still has no answer.

Read of that what you will.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: essanance

I remember reading about an old story of the millitary retrieving a crashed spacecraft near Cape Girardeau in the 40's. It could have some relevance. I'm not certain if I read about it on this or the net. If there is a base in the Ozarks, it is hardly the most ideal location for concealment given it is not a very remote or isolated spot, lots of visitors, but it is one beautiful piece of country.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: essanance

Guten Tag- Checkout "37th parallel lines/ufo contact" and see how many reported incidences along that "flyway". This goes back to Roswell in 1947. (and it too is along the 37th parallel..) That is one of if not the major "Ley Line" for this land mass. The same reason for Stonehenge and the Giza Plateau..

If You do an 'image' check You'll see the whole U.S. along that line is where the majority of contacts are reported. 'Merica's Nazca Lines...

Who was POTUS during the Roswell incident? What state was Truman from? Don't forget the extremely large quartz mines in Arkansas either as an attractant...

Look UP!

namaste

www.alienaxioms.com...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join