It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mib (men in black) E.T?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What ever happend to the mib threads? They all of a sudden just stopped so i thought id create one just to bring back the mib files
heres one of my best interviews iv seen. its with dan akroyd and its 8parts, i know you may of seen it before but for those who havent, you will enjoy. if you have any good mib storys or videos you have stumbled across please share as im a big fan of the mib thing. cheers

heres the yt link as embeding videos thru the playstation3 is rather confusing

[edit on 17-4-2010 by TÖP_BÜZzËR]

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TÖP_BÜZzËR

I have never really got the concept of the MIB.
Why validate a experience with them showing up?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Star and flag for the time it takes to type out the thread by PS3...you're a braver man than me

MIBs were the idea of a guy called Gray Barker...he made them up for a book in the 50s. Since then a lot of people have claimed seeing or being visited by them. The Dan Ackroyd film is a lot of fun.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The MIB have been associated with the UFO/ET phenomenon for a long long time. They are thought to be a part of some top secret black Ops Government group that helps protect the existence of anything extra-terrestrial (ie cover them up)

[edit on 17-4-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
MIB are real .

Just ask Tommy Lee Jones ...

In fact , some of the footage in those

movies IS REAL ....

Ask Universal .....

Good luck with that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by radarloveguy]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TÖP_BÜZzËR
if you have any good mib storys or videos you have stumbled across please share as im a big fan of the mib thing. cheers

UFO Hunters did an episode on MiB, it's entertaining if not all that informative.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

There's an interesting article here and British researcher Jenny Randles has probably written one of the best books on the subject.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e1a3daee59e.jpg[/atsimg]

Jenny Randles

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
thanks for your input guys, i'll be cheaking out your links cheers

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Speaking of MIB's and UFO's. Anyone here have the count of reported ufo abductions by year?

The reason that I wonder this is that it seemed to be that you heard more about abductions prior to the internet being beamed all over the place.

Why go through all the trouble to abduct a human when you can just go online so to say.

I am wondering if the number of abductions declined with the advent of the internet and it's spread through out the world.

Just some of the questions that plague my mind.

top topics

join