It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Hypnotising the Masses -Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor Tomorrow
is pretty close to

Oh please. Now you'd have me take your analysis over what the OP implied? Did the OP distinguish the difference between Obama's followers and people who generally support his policies and what his doing in the white house? If so, where in the OP did he do this?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
maybe we are under hypnosis watching his speeches have you seen those reverse speech tapes, creepy the make yes we can sound like worship satan.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Professor Tomorrow
is pretty close to

Oh please. Now you'd have me take your analysis over what the OP implied? Did the OP distinguish the difference between Obama's followers and people who generally support his policies and what his doing in the white house? If so, where in the OP did he do this?

Why not? He's DEAD ON THE MONEY!!! And yes... I did! Perhaps if your rabid defense of Obama at all costs didn't interfere with your ability to apply logic, then it would be more clear.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Why not? He's DEAD ON THE MONEY!!!

Ah yes maybe you can answer that question for me! Where did you distinguish Obama's followers from the rest of his supporters? Where in the OP? If you insist you did not imply all his supporters where in the OP did you make this clear?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I've no time to give you an in-depth grammar lesson, but using the adjective "ADORING" in conjunction with the noun "FOLLOWERS" should have clearly separated the notion from a typical "SUPPORTER".

But again, dissemble away... you're really covering incredible ground here. By the way... How far along are you on that document I posted?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think the most interesting aspect of this document is the notion that hypnosis can be ideological. I was always under the impression that hypnosis works regardless of ideology so in this we have nearly 130 million voters/supporters and yet 57 million of them, all or the vast majority who happen to be ideologically conservative, who somehow did not give into this hypnosis?

Great scott! We may be onto something here BH! I see a connection!

As pointed out elsewhere, that half that you are referring to, don't actually watch or listen to the original speech given by Obama. Reading a transcript of his speech rather than watching him deliver it, gives you a different view of it.

It's hard to deny that he knows how to "work a crowd". Almost every really good politician does. He just seems to take it up a notch. His repetitive statements in a speech are most closely related to a pastor giving a sermon. He most definitely is trying very hard to influence those whom he is talking to.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
heh, funny topic.

It takes a special kind of idiot to suggest the only way you can lose an argument is by the other side using magic.

Thats really my only contribution to this thread...I got to go dress up like a chicken and shoot the queen at a baseball game now...not sure why..just...must...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
heh, funny topic.

It takes a special kind of idiot to suggest the only way you can lose an argument is by the other side using magic.

Thats really my only contribution to this thread...I got to go dress up like a chicken and shoot the queen at a baseball game now...not sure why..just...must...

....You're calling someone an idiot when you're calling hypnotism magic?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Still fighting? I'll come back later...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Now, I recognize that the usual ATS members will quickly rush to Obama's defense, attempt to discredit the theory (And the OP - Me!) without even reading the document, but THAT is exactly the point! YOU, and you know who you are, NEED to read the linked document. Many of you support this man without even understanding why - this document will enlighten you.

I tried to open it 3 times and it locked up my browser all 3 times. It could be me but my adobe reader is still working and my browser is still working with everything else. Perhaps you can sum up the most salient points?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

heh, funny topic.

The idea of the type of mass hypnosis put forward by this thread is not substantiated by any real science so magic seems plenty fitting.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

heh, funny topic.

Interesting... it takes another special kind of idiot to comment on a thread when they haven't reviewed the subject matter. As a side note, I'd never realized that hypnotism was magic!?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The snide second hand accusations of idiocy stops here.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by SpectreDC

heh, funny topic.

The idea of the type of mass hypnosis put forward by this thread is not substantiated by any real science so magic seems plenty fitting.

I think it has mostly to do with the word choice.

I had a lengthy post prior to my first post in this thread but Mozilla felt like crapping out on me. While I haven't read the pdf, I think I have an understanding of what the OP and the pdf is talking about as I have pretty good knowledge on the subject and while using the term hypnosis and mind control are certainly a bad choice in words, in a way it isn't incorrect although again not quite right. You just need to understand it in a different context.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Try telling that to everyone who died at Jonestown.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We could go all the way back to the book "The Hidden Pursuaders", and work our way up to the present. There's plenty of literature to support the artice presented by the OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Why not? He's DEAD ON THE MONEY!!!

Ah yes maybe you can answer that question for me! Where did you distinguish Obama's followers from the rest of his supporters? Where in the OP? If you insist you did not imply all his supporters where in the OP did you make this clear?

He's not obligated to.

Where have you, so far, disavowed the association of the Democrat party with the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920's? Oh, that's right. There's no compelling reason you should have to, because it has nothing to do with your premise.

He was specifically referring to rabid adoring Obama followers. He did it in the typical way, which is constructing sentences with those words in them. You drew the inference.

Are we on another planet or something? Help me out here.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I tried to open it 3 times and it locked up my browser all 3 times. It could be me but my adobe reader is still working and my browser is still working with everything else. Perhaps you can sum up the most salient points?

My apologies regarding your difficulty. I've no problem opening it. Regarding your request... it would be a HUGE disservice to even attempt to do so. The document can be, at times, very technical in nature and is written to progressively introduce information that builds upon itself. Can you recommend another method for me to give you access to it?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

My apologies regarding your difficulty. I've no problem opening it. Regarding your request... it would be a HUGE disservice to even attempt to do so. The document can be, at times, very technical in nature and is written to progressively introduce information that builds upon itself. Can you recommend another method for me to give you access to it?

The video I posted a few posts up actually gives a glimpse of understanding into what is being discussed.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Professor Tomorrow

Oh there is no doubt that politicians, speakers, preachers, and gurus, to name a few, know about these techniques.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

They are trained in public speaking.
www.businessweek.com...

[edit on 073030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join