It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Virginia, U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I became a researcher after discovering 9-11 truth. That was five years ago. Before then I was not in the habit of questioning authority or really digging into mainstream ideas to test their authenticity. And I didn't discover 9-11 truth on my own; I simply listened to alternative talk radio and read some books that I learned about by listening to talk radio. It was from the influence of other people that my eyes were opened.

At this point I'm focused on learning as much as I can about how money is created and what in the world to do about the $12 - $13 trillion national debt of the United States. I am very worried about my country and I don't want a New World Order.

I'm glad to be here.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Hi Mary, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi there, Mary Rose.
Now you´re able to post in whatever thread you like, once you reach 20 posts you´ll be able to create threads and send U2U´s.

I hope your threads about 9-11 will be..... interesting.

See ya on the forums.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I used to live in Virginia and miss it greatly.

You'll find a ton of information and very well informed & knowledgeable members (I'm not one of them
).

Have fun and if you're anti-NWO, you've come to the right nut house, err, web site.

See you on the boards.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Greetings from Richmond. glad you've decided to join us here Mary Rose. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts.
Just take the subject matter seriously and members not so much and you will enjoy your time here. Sic Semper Tyrannis!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome to your new addiction!
Come visit us in belowtopsecret!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi Mary Rose from another Virginian (Arlington).

Look forward to running in to you.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hi Mary,

Greetings from Maryland, and welcome to the boards.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Greetings, Im from Northern Virginia and miss it greatly! Glad to have you on the Boards

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi Mary Rose.

Every post on this this thread is two points for you.

Point #1. ATS is a great place to hang out on the web.

Point #2. You'll meet some great people here, but trust is earned, and respect is expected.

Was that more than two points ???
I can't count when I drink, but you get my point(s).

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Howdy from NOVA! Glad to see another virginian on board! Have you been to the Natural Bridge in VA? That is the coolest thing i have seen in virginia..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Missed your initial intro. I'm glad someone brought you back to the top of the board.

Welcome from another VA. member, u2u if ya get near SML.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks, everyone, for making me feel welcome!

No, I haven't been to Natural Bridge. I've seen Luray Caverns, which are also cool.

I live in Reston, which I LOVE.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I became a researcher after discovering 9-11 truth.
At this point I'm focused on learning as much as I can about how money is created and what in the world to do about the $12 - $13 trillion national debt of the United States.

Hi Mary, lots of threads here full of information. I'm sure some will answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Thanks, everyone, for making me feel welcome!

No, I haven't been to Natural Bridge. I've seen Luray Caverns, which are also cool.

I live in Reston, which I LOVE.

Very cool :-D Turns out we are neighbors! I was just at Reston Town Center to meet someone at starbucks and conversed about a bunch of ATS topics. Small world!

Natural bridge is amazing, so is Lurray caverns. When i visted Lurray caverns i was with a friend and we joined a huge group of people. We were photographing the caverns and lagged behind. Since you have to stand still for long periods of time to get a good shot, all of a sudden all of the lights turned off around us! it was PITCH dark, couldn't see anything because there are so many bends in the path, the lights ahead of us were not to be seen! Luckily we had our cell phones on us to use as light to catch up with the group! one of the most scary experiences in my life...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
Very cool :-D Turns out we are neighbors!

Good news!

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
one of the most scary experiences in my life...

Sounds life-altering.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hi Mary Rose,

I share your disdain for the mainstream media. Continue to seek the truth.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join