It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Sigh....my heart broke as I read that. I cannot continue on this thread. It is painful to hear these words. And none of this, as always, is personal.

I will say that I am sorry for false suppositioning you with TPTB comment. It sure seems like you have major issues with the dark even though they are your Cosmic Brothers and Sisters.

"So Blessings are Cursings?"

Even though you don't believe it, this is the truth.

And you say there are no higher densities. Well then I do not exist because I am from the higher realms of the fifth density. It takes a courageous effort to say a sixth density entity such a Ra is wrong when your and my perspective is nowhere near as broad.

This absolutely is my last post in the thread. It hurts too much to read especially coming from people I love so dearly. The vibration from it is causing significant discomfort in my auric field.

I have used my discerning heart when reading TLOO and that is far from my only source of info btw. Maybe in the closing of this cycle, the consciousness compounding upon the planet will show you a different perspective.

My deepest heartfelt Love and Infinite gratitude.

Mike

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You're missing the whole purpose of this thread. We're all there on the other side, for in no time, that "be back in the proverbial second where there is no second at all" and a thousand trillion kazillion years of being grounded forever in both Love, Light & Equality, where the truth of these statements: Love is not Hate, Helping is not Hurting, Truth is not a Lie, Light is not Darkness, is embedded, immersed into the core of our beings, our Infinite Many In One, Unique As Snowflakes, Family Of Light Beings.

We love unconditionally the Family of Light trapped for a time into being the darkside, but do not approve of darkness, or lies, or hate, or hurting, or murder, and its never the way to help another. This merely means, they are lost and haven't passed the test yet. We are here, as Light Workers to assist, (those who wake up and clear off the smudges on their window panes), nudge, lend a helping hand with team work to help those overcome the dark turns, pitfalls, traps, and disinfo they've been told, and attempt to bring as many to pass the test as we can. For we love each other as a True Family forever, and profoundly.

This song is what we are attempting here, to pull them through. This thread is to address the errors and darkness and mystery school concepts that those walking in darkness are holding within, to allow them to think anew and begin to work on purifying themselves.

For the curtain is going to raise and once they realize, we all realize, who we are truly inside, Infinite Light & Love beings, and who is here with us, Our Family of Light, and how Beloved They Are, and realize that we have raped, murdered and killed our True Family, its going to be harsh painful discovery, and those who do not understand that Love is EQUALITY, EMPOWERING OTHERS, GENTLE, KIND, ENCOURAGING, PROTECTING, ETC, all who have harmed another will judge themselves harshly and hand themselves over to the torturers. Before the curtain raises I want to shine my Love & Light at them, to make them think and not take the long, long painful road home, but shorten it.

SOULS who harm others seriously will be in absolute TORMENT when they awaken to who they are, those who choose to commit horrible evil acts on others believing that they are doing them a favor. It is why this thread is written out of love and encouragement and a need to touch the Light, Truth, & Love still there inside, before "No Time" occurs.

Families are forever, so if on earth one of our close family is imprisoned, we still visit and encourage. We are separated, but only temporally. The family is always there for them, and waiting for them to finish whatever is required under consequence to action. We are all being visited if we open up and go within our hearts we will discover the Family Of Light helping and guiding and encouraging. The way is Light & Love.

But this is not written out of lack of love, for underneath the dark masks some are wearing, there is Light, and we all Love each other!

♪♥ AFTER TIME ƸӜƷ ERA ♥♪

"Hey, I'll break the ties that blind your faith!
Hey, I'll long to touch your sweet embrace!
After Time, After Time, It'll Be Too Late, After Time!"

Much Love!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
To all on this thought-provoking thread, here's a few quotes which might be relevant :

"The whole world is tormented by words
And there is no one who does without words.
But in so far as one is free from words
Does one really understand words?" - Saraha, Treasury of Songs, v.88

"Quietness is master of the dead." - Tao Te Ching

"He who tells the truth says almost nothing." - Porchia

"The more you talk about it, the more you think about it, the further from it you go. Stop talking, stop thinking, and there is nothing you will not understand." - Seng-s'an

"Those who know do not talk
And talkers do not know" - Tao Te Ching

And finally :
"Thus saith He who formulateth in darkness :
I am Lord, not of light alone,
But of darkness also,
For I the One am all-pervading.
I, the Lord, destroy with darkness.
But with darkness do I also create.
The wise discern this.
Fools, deluded by outward appearance,
Create a demon out of the web of their folly" - Book of Tokens

mclinking

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

I'm not sure but there is a mixed message being relayed in your words. There is always a value to saying, sharing, expressing, shining light, in words, and deeds and by whatever method each person has in their individual circumstances to others who they have actually, in some cases, incarnated specifically to reach and nudge. This, for example, sharing now, is the mission I came to do, and as soon as the door opened into myself, into the Infinity within, doors, connections, understandings, connecting memories and even sitings that we've had all came together, and contact, and I'm not being pushed in the same way anymore, like I was to keep searching, to keep finding the right information, recognized the people I was supposed to, its not the same. Now, its the flow flowing through me as best as it can to share.

This thread, and other posts are now encouraging all to reach within to their Source and their phone line to the Family of Light, through their heart and discover how to be free of the blocks preventing them from Loving, Healing Hurts, Helping, and Removing the Dark Smudges inside, from seeing, learning who they are and why they're here. This is the most important message we have, to give.

There are many unique paths in Light & Love, as we are all unique and doing things our way, so to speak. But there is not opposite, dualistic paths to our true Home. Darkness is not an assignment from the Family Of Light, nor is there any Patriarch, Authority, Stern, Tough Love, Who Hurts Us To Help, we have to grow up and see, that equality and empowerment of others is the true way.

There is only one path, expressed by an Infinite number of unique Rays, to our true HOME.

And just as we are in the Universal Understanding sharing all, our innermost thoughts understood, no separate boxes, or blocking of information, no mystery schools, or concept of Quality not Quantity, but always open transparency, sharing, here we shine and share, and support, and nudge and bring our tools forward to do the same.

Words are the way we communicate. There is value in using them and doing so.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hi Universal Light,

I respectfully write this to you, this message goes out to everyone reading and I must stand up for what I know to be true. Nobody is forced to believe a word of what I write but I will write it and share nevertheless and with good reason/purpose as I only want the very best for all souls on earth which are family from the infinite-1 eternal perspective.

Sigh....my heart broke as I read that. I cannot continue on this thread. It is painful to hear these words. And none of this, as always, is personal.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do and for me this is a very important subject that has to do with the infinite one-1 eternal family of light brothers and sisters heading in the wrong direction and I will stand up for the truth of what I know and I only hope/wish/desire the best for such souls because they are headed in the wrong direction through murdering, abusing, torchering, killing and so on.

I will say that I am sorry for false suppositioning you with TPTB comment.

Of course apology accepted and I never hold anything against anyone nor do I take offense from what anyone writes. I understand how it could be a simple misinterpretation as words can easily be misunderstood/interpreted but I must follow up when someone makes a wrong assumption/statement on my position of how I really feel.

It sure seems like you have major issues with the dark even though they are your Cosmic Brothers and Sisters.

If you believe that I have problems with the infinite one-1 family of light souls that are lost in evil murdering, killing, raping others than you have truly misinterpreted who I am and what I stand for. I stand for unconditional love, forgiveness, understanding, sharing, caring, giving and all of the LIGHT things that represent LOVE and good things. The true infinite one-1 LIGHT that forgives everyone unconditionally but renounces/denounces evil and wants no part in it because it is not LOVE and not part of the LIGHT. That does not mean we despise, hate, curse or any such evil that comes from an evil nature/negative origin. The Light has no part in such things and we stand up for what is TRUE and what is RIGHT which is LOVE and LIGHT.

Our infinite one-1 Love & Light brothers and Sisters have slipped and fallen in mud and they need a good clean up LOVE & LIGHT shower and we are there to help them in anyway we possibly can with unconditional love, understanding, compassion. (Forgiveness is not necessary as the TRUE Infinite -1 Family of Eternal Light has already forgiven every infinite one-1 regardless of what any infinite one-1 family of light member could ever do) This is coming from the PURE LOVE and Infinite one-1 love from the Family of LIGHT above where there is no above to the infinite/eternal perspective but always a never-ending beyond.

Evil/dark materials is not what infinite one-1 light souls are made up of but light/love/intelligence materials and EVIL acts and murder is not what LOVE & LIGHT souls do nor can any such things exist within our hearts. EVIL is not part of the infinite one-1 FAMILY of LIGHT.

I have seen what Evil/Dark souls reap and where they go upon leaving the flesh and if you think they go to be rewarded in LOVE & LIGHT utopia existences for murder, rape, torcher and evil acts then you are gravely mistaken and being deceived.

The law of harvest is always in affect to the infinite one-1 freewill soul. If that soul chooses darkness/evil over love/light then he will surely REAP what he SOWS.

That does not mean the Family of LIGHT does not LOVE that soul on an unconditional basis showing unconditional compassion for that infinite one-1 soul but it means that the Family of Light feel sorry for that soul that it must suffer the way it is and they only hope/wish/desire they could do something to help that infinite one-1 brother/sister soul but every infinite one-1 soul needs to do it their way with freewill/agency choice. Every infinite one-1 soul needs to find the LOVE & LIGHT within themselves and choose that path for themselves on their own. There are infinite unalterable/unchangeable laws that have always been and will always be. (Technically) there are no laws or law givers but one-1 WAY that always has been in the LIGHT of DAY where there is only today, today and today beyond TIME-0 where there is no beyond, front or before where there is only an Infinite one-1 Love & Light door.

The law of consequence to action.
If someone jumps off a cliff they can expect to fall.
If someone murders their neighbor they can expect a just consequence in this lifetime or the next.
If someone shows love, compassion, charity, forgiveness and shares with others there is also a consequence on the opposite spectrum being positive in Love & Light to such good deeds that returns to the infinite one-1 soul/heart/spirit and so on.

The Family of Light is always there for all souls whether trapped in their own mistakes from committing evils or not. Everyone is loved because everyone is infinite one-1 and the same from the infinite/eternal perspective. There are infinite amounts of TIME where there is no TIME for a soul to find their true infinite one-1 soul/nature that is LOVE & LIGHT and get it RIGHT. Duality existences is a learning process and experience and there is a RIGHT and a WRONG and murdering people is not RIGHT but WRONG... There is a PASS and a FAIL to the test I only wish/desire/hope more and more make the right choices turn to the LOVE & LIGHT so that they do not have to go through horrific soul pain, suffering, sorrow, misery upon leaving the flesh after murdering, abusing, using and doing horrific evil acts believing that what they were doing was only GOOD and LOVE.

That is FALSE and not TRUE but lies and deceptions.

Do not be deceived, I'm writing this because I can say that I know and I feel it my obligation knowing to speak up and testify that what I write is the infinite one-1 LOVE & LIGHT truth and I only care about the “Family of Light” and souls that are lost doing evil acts believing that what they are doing is good have been gravely and greatly deceived.

Make NO mistake about it:
Evil is Evil.
Murder is Murder.
Hate is Hate.
Anger is Anger.
Greed is Greed.
Fear is Fear.
Selfishness is Selfishness.
Abuse is Abuse.
Torcher is Torcher.
Suffering is Suffering.
Pain is Pain.
Misery is Misery.
We can go on and on.
To the finite temporal Time being
these FEEL very REAL and are to those
experiencing no matter what perspective/angle
one-1 looks at it. Souls experiencing do FEEL and
pain, suffering, torcher, misery is REAL to them.

Life is not just a game this is the infinite progression one-1 test
and murder is not fun and games, killing, abusing, torchering is not OK
unless you want the same done to yourself again and again.

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

“Reap what you sow.”

"So Blessings are Cursings?"

Even though you don't believe it, this is the truth.

That is NOT the truth and I denounce it because EVIL is not LOVE or GOOD but an opposite to that which is GOOD and LIGHT.

If RA the great deceiver full of LIES and DECEPTIONS can make one-1 believe that they are truly on the right path when they are headed in the wrong direction then these poor unfortunate souls are being led away to suffer unknowingly. Such souls are in for a big surprise upon leaving the flesh if they contribute and support murder, evil acts, deeds, blood rituals, hate, wars, rape and so on.

Doing EVIL does not reward someone to LOVE & LIGHT existences but EVIL/DARK one's.

What a person sows so shall they reap, a soul is choosing their own path/journey through free will/agency and decisions and they ultimately decide/choose that path for themselves.

Punishment of a temporal existence of committing evil is a temporal punishment for such acts and works perfectly in justice/balance to the infinite/eternal scale of consequence to action which is unalterable/unchangeable. You the infinite one-1 you decides your own direction/path/way, you are making the choices MAKE THEM GOOD and with LOVE otherwise if you choose to abuse, murder, rape you can expect that to fall back upon your own head from the infinite/eternal perspective whether in this lifetime or the next all things do catch up and have perfect infinite-1 balance with justice for all where there is no all.

One-1 has nobody to blame but themselves for choosing to do such acts.

Forgive yourself today and you are forgiven by the “Family of Light” already.

Live everyday forward to the best of your ability where there is no forward but only today, today and today from the infinite/eternal perspective so make every day count full of Love & Light and the Right way infinite one-1 eternal way..

Choose LOVE.
Choose WISELY.

And you say there are no higher densities.

Perhaps you have misinterpreted what I've written in making the above statement. To the infinite there are no numbers and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, mean absolutely nothing to the infinite.

There are infinite densities but there is no such thing as higher or lower from the infinite/eternal perspective only to the finite/temporal conscious observer based on one's current level of understanding/comprehension according to what they see/know/comprehend/perceive being finite/temporal/time beings on planet earth.

Well then I do not exist because I am from the higher realms of the fifth density.

There is no such thing as the 5th density (technically) from the infinite/eternal perspective but to the finite/temporal time beings that use mathematics, calculations, numbers and count there is a 5th based on their current level/understanding/comprehension of what the 5th means for them. The finite/temporal time being only perceives/comprehends/understands it's current level of existence based on it's current state of awareness/intelligence-level/knowledge ---> Consciousness.

If one-1 truly understands the infinite and their true infinite one-1 nature then they understand that there are infinite-1 levels of their infinite selves existing to the Infinity & Beyond. What does this mean?It means that ALL souls exist infinitely on all levels forwards and backwards where there is no forwards or backwards with the absence of time coming from the infinite/eternal perspective. YOU and I and THEY exist on all levels/states of existences due to the absence of TIME. A very difficult concept for one to bend/wrap their minds around indeed but yet a fundamental basic understanding/concept of the infinite where there was no beginning or ending and all things have infinitely/eternally existed with the absence of TIME. There are Infinite perceptions of time based on one's current level/state of existence/awareness/perception ---> State of soul Consciousness. Eternal progression goes on forever and ever and has always been and will always be. Try bending/wrapping your mind around that where there is no around, where, there but infinite soul/consciousness mind.

It takes a courageous effort to say a sixth density entity such a Ra is wrong when your and my perspective is nowhere near as broad.

RA is a deceiver and full of deceptions consisting of some fundamental infinite truth principles mixed in with lies. We have gone over the 6th as it (technically) does not exist to the infinite and never take the deceiver RA's word for such claims. RA has lied about the true infinite one-1 nature of existence and much of the law of one is FALSE and not TRUTH and I denounce such deceptions/lies KNOWING what I know 110% where there is no % but 110. If one-1 chooses to really ask questions with an open understanding/mind for comprehension I can SHOW them in clear understanding that RA and the Law of ONE-1 material CANNOT be true and is FALSE. But in order for one-1 to better understand one-1 must empty their current glass of water based on what they currently believe /understand and try to look at things from a new infinite one-1 perspective with a new glass of water.

This absolutely is my last post in the thread. It hurts too much to read especially coming from people I love so dearly.

There is a saying:

The TRUTH hurts!

I also want to add to make a point that when you state you love us so dearly does that mean it's ok for you to invite us over for dinner than murder us?

If I invite you over for dinner then decide to murder you is that OK with you?

The vibration from it is causing significant discomfort in my auric field.

Do not stay close to RA and other such entities that are very manipulative/deceptive and have been around for thousands of years at the same time where there is no time. Such entities including RA have fooled many in Ancient times to present and will continue to do so as long as they can convince infinite-1 souls that EVIL is GOOD and GOOD is EVIL then they can truly take them captive when they support such things and take CAUTION in ever committing murder and evil acts against others because those who do such things will GET what they have GIVEN and I say this with the purest/sincerest intentions of only forewarning and helping those who are in this trap believing that doing EVIL and MURDER is good and right and will be rewarded with LOVE & LIGHT...Do not be deceived into doing such things, they will NOT take you to Love & Light places.

The Teachings of Jesus Christ are as close to the truth as it comes. (Whether one believes in Jesus Christ ever existing, the bible or not the stories of LOVE speak for themselves and are Infinite One1 Love & Light Truth when it comes to how one-1 should live their life in perfect infinite one-1 LOVE)
Follow the footsteps of pure love and the footsteps of examples of pure loving LIGHT beings that showed a path/way/example to make it back to the Heavens/Utopias above and beyond where there is a Father and “Family of Light' in Utopia/heavens “INFINITE” are “THEY” and “BEYOND” all human understanding/comprehension.

Living your life in such a way with unconditional love, forgiveness, sharing, caring, giving, compassion, charity and so on is the WAY, the LIGHT and the TRUTH back to Infinite One-1 eternal/existences where dreams can/will and do come true. There is so much to look forward to beyond all comprehension for those who make it past earth life and correct their mistakes.

Forgive yourself today for all evil you have committed and you are forgiven by the FAMILY OF LIGHT always. Live starting today in the best way you can live with LOVE & LIGHT doing the right things which are the LIGHT things. The list of good things is written and known by everyone deep within their infinite-one1 soul hearts. Make that connection and stay in the LIGHT and you will be rewarded for good works according to that which you put out and shared with others. You are choosing your own path/way and what you sow you shall reap so be WISE and learn the ways of the infinite-1 Love & Light way.

I have used my discerning heart when reading TLOO and that is far from my only source of info btw.

You have discerned parts correctly but the traps/deceptions/lies mixed in you have missed so please thoroughly re-question/ponder and I will be putting together something in a much clearer format. These basic fundamental infinite one-1 concepts/understanding are not my words but coming from the truth infinite-1 eternal principles/fundamental basic concepts of Love & Light that have always been and I ask you to go over them and simply use your own discernment to find the truth in them. Nothing can possibly offend me when it comes to what I know to be the correct ONE-1 Infinite/True path/way back into the LOVE & LIGHT presence of an Eternal Family of Light that is full of LOVE for each and every one-1 of us where there is infinite/eternal one-1 of us and yes way we did it our way.

I know who/what RA is/represents/means and I denounce RA in misleading infinite love & light souls in the wrong direction. Such entities have come and passed where there is no time for pass. Do not be misled and I send Love & Light to everyone including all entities lost in blind darkness NOT knowing/realizing what they truly do being lost in soul/heart/mind connection to their Infinite One-1 LOVE & LIGHT Infinite one-1 selves. I will stand up for the truth in what I know and am not ashamed of the LIGHT but I have unconditional forgiveness/understanding even for such entities as RA and others who are not what people/really truly/believe think.

Do not be Misled.

Maybe in the closing of this cycle, the consciousness compounding upon the planet will show you a different perspective.

Do not misunderstand or misinterpret my intentions for sharing this I am not anymore special or better than anyone-1 and I do not write this in a boastful way at all but respectfully and with unconditional love and the purest/sincerest intentions in heart/soul/mind. I will say that I do know and have been to places off world and beyond and have ongoing communication/visitations with those in the beyond and I feel it my duty as a brother of the “Family of Light” to share some of what I know especially when it comes to the mixing EVIL” with “GOOD and I will do everything in my power to help those who believe in such things turn their ways back to the Love & Light way that leads to LOVE & LIGHT existences. Take caution in your thoughts and actions---The family of Light never wants to see more suffering and good infinite one-1 souls get trapped/deceived and many have/been and are/being. I have unconditional Love for everyone and am only wanting the very best for everyone and that is why I am taking such a stand on this subject and more than just that. I will be releasing youtube/google videos, pdf documents a website all focusing just on the law of one RA deceptions and lies and I will be sending the material out to as many people as I possibly can.

I have been pushed in this direction and I always follow my heart knowing who is guiding/directing.

My deepest heartfelt Love and Infinite gratitude.

I feel the very same way and you are great person Mike but please don't kill me after dinner and please don't hurt others after dinner as well. I think you already have the answers deep down within and know that LOVE is not EVIL but the teachings of TLOO and RA material has really put it in a different perspective/view that makes one somehow feel that it makes perfect sense that all souls are coming from ONE-1 being alone and are merely small pieces of the ONE-1 being therefore we are the murders, killers, rapists and those are just fractions of our ONE-1 self experiencing therefore it's OK what they do because they are US and we are THEM so let them do whatever they want and forgive them and accept that you are a murder and evil but murder is love and evil is good.

NO NO NO!
That is FALSE and I denounce that.
You are You the infinite ONE-1 you and you have
Infinite ONE-1 levels of yourself eternally progressing.
There are Infinite ONE-1 souls 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 never-ending to Infinity & Beyond but there is NEVER EVER only just ONE-1. Use that comprehension and imagine there only being ONE-1 being alone yet all things are Infinite. That is an impossibility and when that ONE-1 being joins back together what is beyond that ONE-1? If ONE-1 comes together that puts an END to infinity and we all know where there is no all that when there is an END there must also be a BEGINNING and if there is a beginning and ending then there is no such thing as INFINITE but FINITE but that is not the case and you can comprehend/understand that therefore think Infinite-one-1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 and you are one of those infinite-1 souls as a freewill individual to choose/act/decide and live as you will taking your own path/journey to wherever you choose/decide to go.

BE WISE and make the RIGHT---> LOVE & LIGHT choices!

If you want misery, pain, suffering and sorrow then all you have to do is make others suffer in pain with misery and sorrow.

If you want to visit Love and beyond all comprehension existences/worlds full of Where your DREAMS do come true then love your neighbor, do good unto those around you. Help the poor, sick, needy and afflicted. Show unconditional Love and forgiveness, patience, understanding, compassion, sharing, caring, giving and the rest of the GOOD infinite one-1 loving qualities that the eternal “Family of Light” possess.

Focus on that which is eternal not that which is temporal and materialistic that cannot be taken with you upon leaving the flesh. Focus on the eternal soul qualities of LOVE & LIGHT that can and will go with you upon leaving the flesh.
What you do unto others will come with you.
BE WISE!
CHOOSE LOVE!

Best Wishes/Dreams!
LOVE &
LIGHT
Sincerely,
Respectfully,
ET_MAN

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
"Quietness is master of the dead." - Tao Te Ching

"He who tells the truth says almost nothing." - Porchia

"The more you talk about it, the more you think about it, the further from it you go. Stop talking, stop thinking, and there is nothing you will not understand." - Seng-s'an

"Those who know do not talk
And talkers do not know" - Tao Te Ching

mclinking

Hi Mclinking,

Nice to see you up and around.

If everyone in the world kept their mouth zipped shut and never shared anything with anyone about the dangers of the world imagine how many more accidents there would be.

Those who possess infinite one-1 Love & Light eternal knowledge have the purest/sincerest intentions in mind/heart/soul of sharing with others out of love for their infinite/eternal family. In helping the needy, sick and afflicted those who have found their infinite one-1 Love & Light eternal hearts find happiness and take joy in helping others. Those with a connection to the infinite one-1 eternal family of light have a burning desire within them to be more sharing, caring, giving, helping and loving bringing more Love & Light into the world.

Infinity is like a never ending highway that is accomplished in a free way!

Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!
LOVE &
LIGHT!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
From my own personal understanding;-
Their is only love/light/oneness and a call to love/light/oneness.

Hence the dream/illusion is the one that thinks it is experiencing separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing, separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing, separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing, separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing, separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing, separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing, separation, fear, hate, anger, pain, suffering and war with other perceived separate physical forms all around them that are experiencing,...

To stop this dream one simply has to recognize and realize again that the only reality that is real is one that is experienced in Oneness, Peace, kindness, helpfulness, happiness, appreciation and joy.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
- Matthew 5:5
But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
-Psalm 25:11

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Who is the little girl and who is the light being above her?

What is the roll of film and is that roll of film infinite or finite?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6cef14c7e4d.jpg[/atsimg]

Who is the light being above the little girl?

Who is it that can already see the little girls life beforehand where there's no such thing as before?

Who are they?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2206e533a21.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm kind of surprised on your original thread, and anytime I've seen this, no really said anything.

This shows the infinite clips in the rolls of film, stretching to infinty, and the advanced, or future versions of self, assisting, lending a helping hand, though also our Family of Light also watch over and guide, nudge, and assist. Its a wonderful adventure, and a team effort, if we only knew, when we turn withing, we would never fear, but have calm trust and joy, just reflecting on this, gratitude, thankfulness, happiness.

From your post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are not one-1 piece of everybody but you are one-1 piece of YOUR Infinite One-1 self with only a fraction of your Infinite One-1 self's consciousness/awareness/memory temporarily experiencing part of your Infinite One-1 self on earth. Once you receive an upload in memory/awareness/consciousness of who you were before this life you won't feel small anymore you can count on that where there is no count.

Hang in there, I feel like an infinite one-1 super ant myself on this planet along with the others that are aware of how tiny earth really is in comparison to the grand scheme of things to the Infinite with innumerable realms/existences/channels/stations/worlds incomprehensible to the finite mortal vessel/body/mind---> Time being. Just wait until you meet your future self and “Family” and remember who you really were before coming to earth in the pre-mortal existence...

That will be a celebration day with popcorn and movies for most to remember.

This is something else, what a wonderful post. Just look within, and you'd understand, and you might have a sense of why you're here, if you felt you came from without, it probably is to help your family come out the other side, and for the reunion. So much joy lies ahead of us. We need to have faith within, trust in Love & Light, our own heart and souls, gives us reason to trust for its something within.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi Et Man,

EE we get around, don't we!
But you're right, about spreading awareness, for those with ears. And I did say 'possibly' relevant, these quotations just crossed my mind, about a world strangled by words, put the l (lie) in word and you've got the world and, lets face it, the world is full of 'much speaking'. So, being in the world, I try not to be 'of' it. I do respect the content of this thread, but am sure the essence could be summarised more succinctly, but I'm not volunteering! That's really why I posted these quotes.
And you missed the final quote! THAT was the key bit to this negative thing, perhaps a question of balancing the cosmic books? I dunno.
You mentioned in response to another : the Truth HURTS. Yes it damn well does! So I'll add another quote by Aldous Huxley:
"The Truth can drive you MAD"
Have I turned the corner, Et Man?

All the best

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi Unity and ET_man I had a few questions. It seems your posts have become a little repetetive so I wanted to change tack a bit.

Do you love the infinite creation as a whole? Or have you chosen selected elements from within infinity of which to love, and others for which you do not like? In other words do you have bounds and conditions on your love? Or a bias of preference?

You said: "we must reject and renounce the presence of negative/evil" and
"denounce the presence and behavior of evil and negativity and insist it leaves"

Are they a mistake of the creation, to be erased or avoided or something?

Do your polar opposite(dark ones) need to be "converted " or something to your way you claim is the right way? Do you see yourself as right and worthy so therefore your polar oppostite must be wrong and unworthy to exist so must be "denounced" and eliminated?

Do you chose to acceptance or control? For example do you think the world situtaion/dark ones need something done about them? Or do you accept?

You said "send unconditional understanding, loving and forgiveness to all."
Does that all exclude the ones who fall under your label of dark or evil? Do the restrictive conditions on your love mean certain behaviours are not worthy of love?

Seeing yourself as separate...
Are you afraid of the destruction of your soul or higher self or soul group whatever you want to call it?

You said "That Light is never darkness; Right is never wrong; Truth is never a lie; Love is never hate; helping is never harming. Etc Etc"

Its all relative. Nothing is either good or bad, thinking makes it so. A nice person on earth could be taken to an extreme utopia and be considered the least nice person on the planet, hence if one were to apply the label of “good” or “bad” amoungst the peoples this person would be now fall under the category of “bad”. And vice versa. Hence good is only good because of its reltive counterpart by which to compare and contrast it too. Along the infinite spectrum of extreme good or bad what seems like polar opposites here is just both in the warm ground from the “all” perspective. Look up "moral relativism".
You seem obsessed by polarity and selecting the extreme elements to contrast to your side of polarization to launch a rationalized counterattack against your opposites right to exist. You do know positive cannot exist without negative? It would be neutral, there is a cosmic balance between the charges and if you attempt to “stamp out” evil or “make evil go away” you will see that it will become lopsided and your own positivity will dwindle back to neutrality. You seem to be constantly rehashing the same old contrasts between polarity extremes to make the temporary exploration of polarity seem like some sort of fundamental thing to hold a grudge about.

You said "Forgiveness is not necessary as the TRUE Infinite -1 Family of Eternal Light has already forgiven every infinite one". So do you not need forgive evil acts personally? but leave it up to the infinite family

About the Ra material
Nothing new was said in the RA material. Oneness is all over the planet and has been for eons. Are you certain thousands of people’s higherselfes and guides have been deceiving them into the direction of beliefs common to the RA material? And despite their adept spiritual seeking they have not embraced your separatist notions but continue to claim that “all is one” Are you certain that all who live in remote isolated areas having seeked spiritual wisdom for many many decades have been deceived to think that “all is one”

You said "RA can convince the world to believe in such things "
Nobody I have met was ever convinced of anything by the Ra material and I have spoken to hundreds who have read it. We knew of oneness all along and had the memory made clearer by hearing such a good description. Most have been told of oneness in dreams or astral travel or in deep meditation then an internet search quickly leads one to the material.

I find these assumptions a little short thinking
you said"Nobody needs to spiritually prepare or care for another person because they are already loving everyone just doing whatever they want raping children, hacking neighbors up in bits and pieces, burning people in fires and slowly torchering others to death"

This says you have a very very long way to go in understanding where im coming from.

You said "From what's being suggested it makes absolutely zero difference what people do with their life. Everyone can pick up a gun and start blowing each other away, nobody has to care about anyone again because doing Evil is only doing Good. Murder is doing someone a service out of Love along with stealing, killing, raping, torchering, abusing among all those other EVIL things or GOOD from RA's perspective etc. etc. etc."

This suggests you are yet to understand views in the Ra material. I know its difficult but after a few reads you may understand it.

You said "the truth hurts", does it hurt to fathom that if all is one then you are one with the murder and destruction as well as the love? Meaning you must seperate your self from such things and declare that all cannot be one for you to retain your own "purity" or whatever. In other words are somethings too bad and fearfull for you to face up to the fact that they are a part of you so you find a loophole and deny that all could be one. That the infinite creator is one thing experiencing many different facets of itself.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

You're not connecting to who you are. These questions are ones you need to take inside your heart in meditation, and examining the infinity without any credo, just run into yourself without the conscious overlay, or any scripts or beliefs, I say quickly before the mind kicks in, with the heart, always.

I'm speaking from memories, memories that stretched millions of years, in many systems, as myself, and connected to me from the other side. I came into this world with knowing in my heart already, that we don't listen to a Patriarch, that the leaders where darksiders, I paid attention to every crime against humanity and lit endless candles for all the children and people that died. I understood the control system and the politics, didn't have a computer. The Venus Project is a newer concept, but I've always known this.

There is only Light &Love in the Beyond. Do you understand the Beyond, that which is beyond this dvd player, the screen of this universe. This is like reading a paper or watching a DVD on the other side, and its a very big, mulitilayered (like a collage in space time planes, duality structured university/school universe

I know who I am, and I'm individual, with a huge extended family that I see, have had visits, experiences, all my life, both those here, cosmic citizens and those on the other side. I know why I'm here, and that is to encourage you all to go within.

For the curtain is going to lift very soon, No TIME, and we will all remember who really are, the absolute love we have for everyone, we're going to know them all. And we're going understand that this is a test, and its about Love, Unity, Equality, Light, Progression!

I know the answer in my heart, each step of this awakening brough more and more memories and answers. This thread is my appeal to my family, those in the bloodlines and those working for them, and everyone really for it also goes into what Infinity means, and who we are, and the nature of this Universe and this test.

Aside from those who have come in from the Beyond, the Creators/Teachers/Designers/Programmers of this entire school, to help, everyone here, on all dimensions/planes, all the beings in this DVD player, from tiny humans to the Biggest Fish going, havn't passed the Test yet. They haven't learnt and grounded themselves fully in Love and Equality.

We never lose ourselves. You need to seek and go within, and connect to You and the Family of Light.

We love with all our hearts everyone here, but those who are doing very hurtful things to others, will themselves purge themselves, for they have not passed the test and they've hurt their loved ones. Its a very hard test and many come to help. Its not out of lack of love, that many are here, Love is everything.

From Your Higher Self's point of view, you're a thought that has projected into this dream school/dvd player and if you're lost in dark and violent thoughts, you can't come home, for your Higher Self has no thoughts that are dark. From your point of view, its something you'll find out when you wake up and know who you are, and if you were a bloodline and performed ritualistic dismemeberment of children, and torture, bombings in Afghanistan, provided 100,000 machetes to Rwanda, from China, starved half the world, you're going to be seeing those victims of your darkness as your family. Your mother, your child, your beloved family.

We have free will. We could have turned it all around. This is the world we're making, we're not there yet as a whole.

The ones that will judge the most, will be themselves when they are awake, they will know what I know, who they are, Light & Love, the Many In One!

Seek those answers within.

What I wrote there about denouncing stands. I have had many experiences and the more one shines light, the more monitoring the negatives do. I remain calm, do not swear or get angry, tell them I love them and for them to turn inside their hearts for their way back home. But I reject and denounce the dark side negativy, their slavery, control, abuse, murder and torture. I tell them they must leave me and my home/family.
This is Universal Law.

So do you think loving all people including the dark ones, for they are family on the other side, and we would come over and over to release them, help them pass this test, but not approvign of bad behavior is judging and harsh?

So if your child rapes another, do you withdraw love from him? No, I wouldn't. But I would not condone his actions, and would renounce them. But always love him and help him as much as possible find his way and recover.

Do you think those in the Heavenly realms of eutopia in the Beyond have darkness in them?

They do not, we're here being tested. We're all loved very much, but we need to see right from wrong.

I have a thread on coding in the language, religons, institutions. Its all coded to the Egyptian trinity. Israel =IS Ra El Isis, Ra, and El =Saturn (Saturn =Osiris).
In the Judiac religions, coded to the Sun Gods, Egyptian Deities and Saturn, all three are, you have a Patriarchal God, who depopulates a planet and orders women and even infants to be murdered in war. Who demands animal sacrifices. Not my idea of a diety at all! Very annanuki! He is harsh, and punishes many, tough love, by Divine Decree.

In the Law of One you have a new age version of a 6th dimensional (obviously Higher and therefore above us/patriarchal) hurting and harming us for our own good. Also this is Ra, Is Ra El, The very same annanuki coding.

Its because as children we are conditioned to believe in elders, in tough love, in authority.

The Hopi Elders say, "We are the ones we've been waiting for!"

What we need is no patriarchal domineering, murdering Controller. Passing the test has always been about Love, Light & Equality. Grass roots equality, sharing with all, lending a helping hand.

How is it that your own heart labels love as judgmental, and those who do not embrace darkness as an equal worthy path as narrow minded? You need to go wtihin.

There is no darkness on the other side. When we pass this test we progress.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have been within thankyou very much. But I dont understand how you can possibly believe what you do, im yet to encounter this view, so I want to get at the depth of your sepratist notions to see what is behind them.

Are you afraid of the destruction of your soul or higher self or soul group whatever you want to call it? If this were possible, if you were faced with this prospect would you feel fear?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I know, remember, experienced, and am now connected to who I am, its been a very big awakening.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
While no one can go back and make a new start .... anyone can make a new start and end

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I said in my prior post that it was my last in this thread. I was wrong, and will be wrong again.

It is very easy to expose the deception happening here. Please do not bring it to the level of exposure that will end this once and for all. It will become quite clear if necessary.

I would advise some serious grounding before continuance. That or leave the hosts permanently.

The choice is up to you.

The buzzing will stop. The veil is thinning. It's virtually transparent. If not I would be happy to open pandora's box to make it fully transparent.

Aren't you ready to join our side already?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have a thread on coding in the language, religons, institutions. Its all coded to the Egyptian trinity. Israel =IS Ra El Isis, Ra, and El =Saturn (Saturn =Osiris).

Okay, okay.

You have a thread eh? Do you remember who inspired that thread? Do you remember who told you Is/Ra/El? How about the rest of the coding?

And the thing is, I don't take credit it for it because I learned it from somebody else. I merely introduced the idea to ATS because I did a search on the subject and found no information on the website about it. So I introduced it. BUT (to use your frequent caps lock) I never claimed it mine, because it's not.

So as one who says they are not allowed to read the Law of One, as your higher self permits, it's funny that you denounce it. How hypocritical. Especially that one's higher self would not limit one to all experience, that is how the one becomes whole with the Creation.

So how about you release the entity so it can return to normal function? The jig is up no matter how you look at it. You've lost.

LOVE & LIGHT (SEE I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO!)

I never would have guessed that this is how it would go but it indeed is. I'll still stick to my tag line:

See you all back home.

We will have a good laugh about this.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
You do know positive cannot exist without negative? It would be neutral, there is a cosmic balance between the charges and if you attempt to “stamp out” evil or “make evil go away” you will see that it will become lopsided and your own positivity will dwindle back to neutrality. You seem to be constantly rehashing the same old contrasts between polarity extremes to make the temporary exploration of polarity seem like some sort of fundamental thing to hold a grudge about

+Infinity

Don't know what else to say except this is spot on truth.

You would cease to exist without the opposite charge. How do you think you would function otherwise?

This is what I tried to tell you. This planet was in a euphoric, neutral state for a long period of time where ascension felt meaningless. A group soul contracted it self out of love for you to provide catalyst to make humanity polarize negative or positive. The contract was with the Creator of this planet. They are already going to suffer dearly once out of the third density for the injustice they had to provide for YOU to have catalyst. They did this for your benefit, because they love you. Don't you appreciate your own polarity? Without the dark you would be in Neutral, never moving, never progressing.

This has already happened. Those playing the black side in the Cosmic game of chess are doing you a favor. Did you really want to end in a Cosmic Infinite stalemate?

Ugh, my guess is this is throwing words in a brick wall but maybe something will click....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I find this reply to Polar Warrior as patronising, arrogant and offensive with strong overtones of holier-than-thou.

mclinking

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Very confusing response, and yes, it is you who prodded me into discovering and researching the code. This book is very clear:
www.scribd.com...
The Code To the Matrix

It made everything make sense. Ra, is the Egyptian Trinity, and they are enshrined by the Bloodlines. Why would I ever follow anything that is enshrined by the Roschild's or previously the romans, or any group that violently harms others? I don't follow "demons".
I can't.

What will you expose? Go right ahead, expose something? I am very curious what you mean.

You can't be upholding the position of supporting or standing for evil behavior, dark hearted cruelty, slavery, as a good thing for us.

Because that makes you one of them. Who are they by the way? They're my brothers and sisters who need to recover from the systematic brainwashing and abuses they have endured, to think in the elite desructive ways they do, and they're misled by entities that are dark, reptilian ets, and those who have never made it past the test yet.

They can channel something, but they cannot connect to their Higher Selves and beyond for the reason that it takes raising your frequency, in love to do so, and to really really connect and be open minded and freely guided it takes laying down credos, or beliefs, zen mind, the mind disengaged and the heart and feelings open.

I know what I'm talking about, for I know who I am in source.

Why are you defending darkness? I cannot defend darkness for it cannot return home until it recovers, and those who have harmed people will be judging themselves and tormented for what theyve done. Instead I love them and want them to start to connect to the way home while there is "time" to do so. For the curtain will raise for everyone, soon.

Era/Cathar Rhytm & After Time

"Don't You Come Back Now!.....& Hey, I long to break the chains that blind your faith, I long to touch your sweet embrace! After time, after time, it'll be too late, after time!"

Love that message, we're trying to free this planet.

Much Love & Light to you!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

I find this reply to Polar Warrior as patronising, arrogant and offensive with strong overtones of holier-than-thou.

mclinking

I can only write expressing the way, and have to say I'm highly suspicous that many on ATS, online are sharing metaphsics from a mystery school perspective. I'm not, I left the Church years ago, that I was raised in, kind of a mixture of Catholics and athiests in the family so we got to explore things a lot. I threw off the ball and chain finally once and for all because I couln't agree with the dark apsects in this faith.

My experienes, memories and awakening are leading me onwards. ET_MAN's thread really caught my atteniton, not for the warning of earth changes or cosmic event, but his spiritual knowledge and light. I have recognized people and their light within, obviously family, one after the other and its opened up new areas of connections and memories inside and activated me more. When he showed me this video:

Infintiy Zoom

Apparently it wasn't even his favorite one. but its mine. And my kids. I got it. I'm very psi and just reach in to any wave, any energy pocket, without thinking, fast. At the end of this video I reached in quickly and almost fainted in shock and joy at the very strong Infinity Within and had 2 solid days of experiencing direct contact with my Higher Self, and then my now 19 year old son and I were discussing infinity, (he shared many sitings of crafts but not the telepathic contact so he always avoids discussing this), both of us at the same time expeirenced the Guide, this Elderly Wise Teacher who appeared in our minds, his energy there, and laughed delightedly at our questions. My son bolted straight up in shock and I said, "He laughed!" and my son looked shocked and amazed and nodded and said "Yes!".

So many here, that are here to wake up and help, and one of the things needed is to not follow ancient annaunki ideas, or the false deities they enshrined over our heads in the religions, to not twist Love and Hate/Control around. This is really about those who love power versus the power of love!

You say I was arrogant, if stating something as clearly as I can is arrogance, its not intended that way. I can't right any other way with my thryoid condition than to just shoot it out,through my heart.

Right is never wrong, love is never hate, we don't need dictators either just empowered equal people. Love passes the test!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join