It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Rough Terrain for Sen. Boxer: Dems to send in Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

A Democrat and a woman, Helen Sargent is the kind of voter that Sen. Barbara Boxer needs this year in her drive for a fourth term in Washington. So, what does Sargent think of taxes and the U.S. debt? Too high. President Barack Obama, Boxer's fellow Democrat? Very disappointing. The Democratic Party? Needs new faces

Boxer "has been there too long," says Sargent, a 65-year-old travel agent from a leafy Los Angeles suburb that Boxer carried by a mere 56 votes in 2004. "All politicians have a shelf life."

In a clear sign of her difficulties, President Barack Obama heads to Los Angeles on Monday to help raise money for Boxer, who is running about even with several potential Republican challengers, an alarming sign in the Democratic-leaning state.

Cource: newsmax.com...

Well, this will be another interesting test of the PO'ed citizens of the USA. Reid and Boxer will be gone-I'm convinced of it. Just two of up to 8 or 9 to be kicked/voted out (or forced to retire).

But the Dems just keep acting like nothing is wrong-the upsetness will all go away by November and 2012. I think they are wrong. Could be the biggest political upset(s) in USA history. Lets hope so.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hopefully she will be added to the list of retiree's this year...

I know she doesn't make the top 10 most corrupt list, but she is definitely bought and paid for in too many ways to count.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Maybe not in the most corupted (that we know about yet) but top 5 arrogant IMO.

Doesn't matter anyway, she needs to go too. Time for some new blood, ideas and thinkers-that will work for the people and not against them.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am very excited!

The GOP knows how to create success!

BAAAAHH!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Its not the GOP that we are hoping can change the current way things are going. It is Conservatism- that is the way out of this mess. Not RINO (Rep. in Name Only).

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Now is the time, more than ever before, to vote in someone from a third party. Don't tell me you're pissed off but keep on voting between the lesser of two evils or nothing will ever really change.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Janky Red

Its not the GOP that we are hoping can change the current way things are going. It is Conservatism- that is the way out of this mess. Not RINO (Rep. in Name Only).

sorry but - didn't this mess turn into an epic cluster $#@$ ever since Reagan was POTUS?

I will be voting for COMMONSENSISM myself

P.S you cannot cure AIDS WITH AIDS

just a reminder

new topics

top topics

join