It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this man says he was possesed byYAHWEH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I found this guy on myspace he says he was possesed by Yahweh and says God now sends him ufos
he also has a lot to say about the name of jesus and other names of god that he says is wrong.
so i thought i would put it on here and see what every one thaught
if every one thinks hes a nut or if there is any truth in what he says about the name we use for god and jesus wel here is the link

www.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
God is not doing a very good job of picking the right messengers.

I must say that Gods creation can do a very good job of convincing themselves that he does not exist...

Or maybe we created him to help us fathom the unknown?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

The search button for this site will do you a world of good on this topic, and the guy you are talking about.

Been there and done that on this site.

What a joke!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I highly doubt he was. He looks like another crazy out in the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This guy looks like he should have some more quality time with the people that love him.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

i checked and there was nothing

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Check under Prophet Yahweh, or summoning UFO's, or a miriad of combinations that might include scam.

There was some member here at one time that tried to get ATS involved in a UFO summoning situation with the guy.

I don't recall exactly, but it would have cost something with no guarantees, and the guy made outlandish demands.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

i checked its not the same guy he must be a copycat thankyou for pointing this out

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There are a few...they video obvious balloons and say its a UFO in daytime.
Some of the other "prophets" have nightvision cams and videotape satellites at night, calling each one a chariot or whatnot.

Its all just people whom have a very loose understanding of current things that fly around in the air.

The prophetyahweh youtube guy basically says this...
There is a super black man on a space ship on a planet far away named yahweh, he is currently en-route on earth with 20,000 space battle cruizers to anniliate the heathens and whatnot (I guess their missiles have heathen-trackers or somesuch), and the good black men whom follow him and call him by the right name will be ascended to become space cadets also. oh, and ya, the super black man = yehweh of course, creator of all things, etc.

He also promised that erm..last year or the year before...somewhere around there, that the sky would be lit up with these cruizers and judgement day would be here...he was told this by his dreams of course or however he communicates with the space guys.

He claims of course that he has been given the honor of being the final messiah.

Now, there are a few of these people out there, each filming their satellites, praising yehweh everytime they spot a satellite, balloon, bird, whatever else...and they are all challenging one another for erm...he whom videos the most satellites or balloons becomes favored by him or something.

I would recommend dropping the channels of these idiots..there is no talking to them, there is no reality to their claims, its just a bunch of delusional people whom are probably in need of a date.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh dear! This one just broke me up. He says not to take the name of "YAHWEH" in vain, and he goes by this very name?

"Ah. Hello prophet God, ehrm, YAHWEH, can you please dispatch a UFO to my location? These terrestrial taxis never show up when they're supposed to...."

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

join