It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast: Real? or the Inevitable Product of Technological Fascism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Man I am sorry and I will U2U a mod and let them know, but I think that the fact that you related your personal opinion toward something illegal violated the T&Cs...

So, honestly... I don't know if it will help.

I can tell you that I have been posting a TON about magic mushrooms on here lately, but I have been keeping it very academic.

I, like you, have had some good times.

I followed the band Phish for 10 years of my life.

But while in this board, when we approach such controversial topics, we have to be on super high alert not to let our emotions take control.

I will see what I can do, but I can tell you that I do not have high hopes.

BTW...

Please take the time to read through all of my links.

And if worse comes to worst, hey. you only got a warning and you got a new friend in me.

Peese.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

I will look through it and let you know what I think.

Everyone knows its coming, but these guys are soooooo sneaky that I think that in some way this whole "evil microchip" thing is a distraction.
A rouse.

Thanks for the links, I am checking them out now.

The only thing that I can truly say with a straight face is that we all need to stop fighting the future and start trying (through changing our behavior) to make what is coming the true enlightenment of man-kind. How Soon is NOW?

WE HAVE NO CHOICE.

[edit on 4/17/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
negative worries josephus23....the scripture in the book is supernatural...all attacks against it mean it must be doing something right.....it's special to us who have a relationship with Yahushua(Jesus)...he's my one king. how do i know he's real?...well he saves me when i don't do enough to help myself, and when i was attacked twice by evil forces( i spot em easily)...his angels supernaturally set me to safety that is unexplainable. what you see is a spiritual battle, not a battle against persons. i could fill volumes about my battles where angels physically pulled me back from a crash at the airport on the ramp, when i found myself not even bothered....i was evidently invincible.the people on the enemy side said there should have been parts of bodies lying around after that impact( drunk airplane mechanic at 1 in the morning driving down the lane he was forbidden to be in with a wide mechanic truck) my tug and train of baggage cars was 40 feet down the road from where i had parked it.! p.s. i had my head stuck into the rear baggage car when i heard a 12 guage shotgun go off in the corner of the car, and the last thing i remember was thinking "who's that shooting a shotgun in my baggage car? the next instant i was very calmly standing majestically back about three feet from where i was and my heart wasn't even pounding, and i felt removed from the chaos starting to stir at the scene! also, i think the time was missing was about 4 seconds, maybe 5...i was somewhere else i guess

[edit on 17-4-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the ibogaine natural substance is more attuned to abbrogating 'opiate' addictions than just Heroine use....
i've been following this for months, because my BGF has a son addicted to crap... and i suggested ibogaine tretments (as limited as they are - in foreign venues) for her son & others.

on the thread issue.... i really think the physical 'mark-of-the-Beast'
is nothing more than a spiritual or abstract thing = like we, the commoners, can 'spot' a jerk- elitest scumbags that prey on us commoners with legal crap...and know that 'They' are in the antichrist Clique' --> it doesn't take a tattoo number on a hand or forehead to 'spot' these A-Holes

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

what if we all refuse it? then what?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The mystery schools who believe that Man is God. (Animal turning in man, turning into God. Riddle of the Spinx anyone?).

That sounds interesting! I can kinda guess what you are getting at but please ellaborate.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That was a great post. I hope you are right.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I will see what I can do, but I can tell you that I do not have high hopes. BTW... Please take the time to read through all of my links. And if worse comes to worst, hey. you only got a warning and you got a new friend in me. Peese.

Thanks man. I appreciate your honest reply and any help you have given me. I will read the links.
Good to have you as friend too

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Thank God (no pun intended) for a comment from a Christian.

And a well thought our comment as well, which I gotta say is not the hallmark of most who claim to be Christian.
Not to dog on Christians, but your guys seem to have a very special understanding of the term cognitive dissonance.

(Please.... I really liked your comment. I starred it. If I actually thought that it had no merit, then I would have just ignored you)

I commend you on your faith, and I too have had "miraculous" situations happen to me that can only be explained by a power greater than I in the universe.

But my issue is this.

Have the many Christians do you guesstimate, in the world, who so desperately pray for the rapture, have been unknowingly duped.
And are being lead like lambs to the slaughter.

We all die and we all live.
Why use the fear of either to make someone just simply say what makes YOU feel comfortable.

Who cares what happens in between life and death because, in the end, even according to the Abrahamic faiths, God is EVERYTHING.
And he forgives everything.

Even his foil Lucifer.

Because if you paid attention to your Bible, then you would know that Lucifer is God's emissary.
The Mystery Schools teach that we are animal becoming man, then through technology we become God.
(That is the Riddle of the Spinx people. THINK ABOUT IT)

We become the 1ooo points of light spoken of by George Bush.

This happens. Period. And we are in the middle of the ascent whether we like it or not.
To try to attach time to it is to create a mystery around this once in a forever situation is to create something that can be controlled by the few.
The ouroboros... THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS.

Life continually creates itself in order to understand the strange loops created by Godel, Escher, and Bach.
That is the point of life. The eternal golden braid.

We are literally fulfilling our destiny of understanding why we are here to fulfill our destiny.

This is all that there ever is, was, or will be.

If you do not get this then you will be left here to repeat the same cycle over and over and over again until you get it.

THE OUROBOROS.

-Aum-

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

The mystery schools who believe that Man is God. (Animal turning in man, turning into God. Riddle of the Spinx anyone?).

That sounds interesting! I can kinda guess what you are getting at but please ellaborate.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

This is so involved that it could take a book to explain.

This is a great primer.

This is a link to Bill Coopers 40 hours of broadcast on the Mystery Schools.

He did this with his own money and he did it on shortwave radio.

He was just a good ole boy who loved his country who happened to be sharp as a tack and took no crap from anyone.

People will attack him, but listen to the material first and then decide.

By the time you finish all 40 hours, then you will NEVER look at things the same again.

Freemasonry is based on Egyptian Mystery Religion where they believed that they could be elevated to Gods.

Just know that and know that EVERY religion is a copy of the first.

The legend of the father god (osiris), who is the SUN, get a maiden pregnant with a virginal child (Isis), and then they have a demi-god (Horus) who was born on Dec. 25th. Had 12 disciples, performed miracles,m was crucified and then born again.

So was:
Mithra
Krishna
Dionysus
Odin

This all has to do with the calender.

The Egyptians had technology that made ours look like child's play.
Do you really think that they built the PERFECTLY aligned great pyramid with 20 ton blocks using flax ropes and Cedars.

GET REAL.

We were chosen to be born at this time because each of us has something that only WE can give.

And if we give up.
Then EVERYBODY starts over.

How Soon is Now?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The Ibogaine part was a bit tangential to the thread, but it is one of the most underused products in modern medicine. but could have the most beneficial impact.
I absolutely forced myself to make room for it in that comment.

The sad part is that you only need it 1 or maybe 2 times. If it doesn't work by then, it probably will not.
And that's not very profitable.

Big pharma wants medications that require continual MAINTENANCE, because maintenance means money.

And big pharma is not in the business of cures either folks.

Cures don't make money in the long run.

Only maintenance.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

It's like everything else.

If a Doc would have told someone in 1890 that a birth certificate was required, then they would have probably either been shot, or laughed at menacingly regarding the lack of privacy shown to another.

David Icke (I do not quoting him btw.. He is totally in on it with Alex Jones and Jeff Rense), but he continually states that they do it by the "totalitarian toptoe". Very slowly steps into our lives so that we don't notice it one bit.

OH.....

You guys do realize that we no longer have access to due process, right.
The most basic of ALL human rights, due process.
This concept dates to 1214 in the Magna Carta, but was "temporarily" repealed in 2001, but trust me, it was not only temporarily repealed....

IT IS GONE FOREVER MY FELLOW AMERICANS.

They will not need to force any of this on us.
They have shown that with both the suspension of Habeas Corpus and Posse Commitatuts that we are too stupid to even know what they are.
We gave it away to them. Willingly and in a hurry.

By the time this complete takeover of the Constitution for the united states is near fruition, the propaganda will be so incredibly refined that it will be able to convince you that you are doing the right thing for God.
Wasn't slavery PROMOTED by the church as an institution?
Didn't the church condone slavery because it is a BIG part in the bible.

Follow the bloodline.
The original black Jew ruling Pharoahs, who created the concept of metallurgy for ornamentation, were infiltrated by Eastern Asian Europeans, who then proceeded to steele the secrets of gunpowder from China.

Secrets China primarily used for celebration and not a tool of war.

BUT NO.....
These Eastern Asian Europeans used the metal and gunpowder for war, which allowed them to devise the greatest extension of the Dynasty of Pharaohs to date.

The Roman Empire.

These Europeans continued their divide, conquer and loot methodology, until the message of Christianity changed the world.
The Emperor Constantine "accepted" Christ and established the Holy Roman Empire. (It was all political to soothe the growing Christian Sect)
the Holy Roman Empire was no different than the first empire in truth, maybe more brutal actually (inquisition anyone?, but the religion was devised to subversively worship the actual God of Constantine, The Sun. The same God of the original Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians.

This was the best way for Constantine to stem the mad fervor of Christianity, but yet still continue the perform rituals that brought him his favor with God.
The Council at Nicaea rewrote the commandments to include ritual. BTW...
Before then, ritual was no different than idolatry, and think about the ritual involved in Sunday Church.
Never underestimate the enemy.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yeah, I believe tech is the natural progression also. Just have to have to balance privacy issues. Also, the whole issue of might just be a test to see how a person would cope in a future society where privacy isn't an option. An upgrade of the human race where telepathy is commonplace. Not all could handle it. Just a thought.....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

That is an interesting perspective that I have never really thought about.

I wonder if someone somewhere knows this?

I have to be honest with you. The idea of someone being able to read my thoughts frightens the daylights out of me.

I really like having the ability to hide my thoughts.

I guess that maybe makes me bad?
This is totally a Philip K. Dick nightmare scenario.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

what's there to hide? Thoughts and the mind are seperate entities, use the light but keep to the dark.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join