It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success = BEING PART OF a conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
[edit on 17-4-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just remember to remain passive.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Just remember to remain passive.

No need to remain passive, as long as you seem passive from the outside view. That's is the conspiracy..

Applaud to the OP for creating this thread, it makes sense. We can shake hands behind closed doors and make plots just like them, why haven't we thought about it before?

A conspiracy website which hasn't thought about conspiring, or which isn't already conspiring against whom ever, is ultimately lame..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi! My name is Alex, and i have been monitoring these forums for a while now... after reading your thread, i knew i had to make an account just to agree with you 100%. The problem we face today is a major one. Our minds are distracted by our 9 to 5 jobs and when we are finished, we go home and don't want to think about anything else, other than rest. If we all stopped together all at once, the world could be back to normal. The reality we live in today, i am here to tell you, its nothing of the normal realm. Sir... here is something that i know for sure is a fact... any group of people that get together in order to make something happen, illegal or legal, it will happen with the more people you have participating. People speak of being passive, and being nice, and killin em with kindness, but thats not enough. You can do passive, but doing passive takes years, generations... if you can fight greed and ego for that long, then you are truly innocent psychologically. You never know, perhaps some folks have already taken the initiative to counter the N.W.O... I know i am going to do my part by becoming a political film director in a couple of years (hopefully 2012 doesn't change my course, but if its meant to be, then i embrace it.) Goodluck to ya brotha, you are awake, your not a sheeple, and your right.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That's a good list...i'll be interested in this thread as it develops. I would add one item: False Environmentalism. One of the reason for all this current nonsense of recycling and carbon is to avoid the REAL issues. Genetically modified food, Pesticides (Animal genocide), and starvation. I'll be posting an OP on this issue shortly...a bit more research to be done...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well,this is the beginning of a good thread,I hope.

We must remember that democratic societies MUST have civil discourse to be effective and legitimate.

If there is none then we are no better than North Korea.

The founding fathers conspired to overthrow the governmental situation they were forced to live under.

The U.S. constitution and the Declaration of Independence mandate that the people are in charge of the government not the other way around.

I find it ironic that there are individuals posting on forums such as this that denigrate those who choose to be vocal in their distaste and distrust of the
present administration and elected officials and the laws they have attempted to enact.

I also find it ironic that individuals such as this personcan even be listened to,or trusted.

How does a person such as him,achieve the amount of personal wealth(estimated at over 400 million) after a career as a professional politician,without producing or contributing anything to society?

There is a "awakening" taking place world wide.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its true, conspiracies run rampant. I dont think its all 'disinformation,' i just think different people with different life experiences draw there own conclusions. Of course the governement does a good job with keeping most of the population ignorant to whats really going on but thats normal. Most people are content to be completely oblvious to whats going on around them.

i always ask the question "would you rather be stupid and happy or smart and miserable?"

If it were up to me i almost wish i wouldnt have delved so deeply into all of this. Being stupid and happy sounds like alot of fun right about now

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think the title of this thread can really make a great thread.

I wonder tho.
( question to the OP ATS4dummies ) Why did you remove all your replies ?
Well... maybe it goes with the idea.?

@ Truth.

Ignorance is bliss. Yes it is. But what is your reason that lead you to a conspiracy site ?
Mine was a feeling.

The problem is IMO everything happening including the sites that discuss conspiracies are all a farce.
Not that it isn't a good thing. But because it keeps the focus on unlikely but hyped conspiracies to a point where not only the conspiracy is ridiculed but so is every other conspiracy around.

With the exception that occasionally breaks the rules. All of it keeps us away from the real truth.

Acting to stop or change anything can only start when you know the truth a hunch could end up with wasted time and resources.

Take for example global climate change.
It's a fact climate does change.
It's a fact the data for the conclusion it is man made, is insufficient.
It's a fact they don't know exactly what causes climate to change and what our role is in the process.
It's a fact the presented solutions will cost us and will be highly profitable for only a few.

In the mean time...

Our world keeps on getting polluted toxic waste is and gets dumped.
Oceans are dying or already empty. Yet who cares the focus goes to climate. When we finally realise we can't influence the climate it will be to late to recover those extinct animal species and those forests .

The only ones benefiting are those who make the money or save it.

So again it's all about money and the people that it ends up are the same.

We just can't do anything to prevent it if we do not know the truth and go for the cause of our and the worlds misery.

If we do nothing we will loose.
If we act and do something about the climate. We will loose.
If we act and do something on pollution we will loose.

In these cases. The ones that win are those who receive the money.
It seems the money eventualy always ends up in the same group of people.

We can only win if we can found the cause of it all. By eliminating the cause you will eliminate the consequences and only then you can learn the truth on what is really happening. Only then any action can end up in a winning situation. Because the reason to act is legit and pure and of course directed at the real problem.

Even when all conspiracies end up a hoax. If we would act know to global warming. We will confronted with the fact that the research data is not sufficient enough to know for sure and if we are wrong and invest our resources there will be nothing left to fight what is truly causing the problems.

Those causes are IMO. Selfishness, greed, vanity, hate, indifference and so on.
There are some major problems fighting them because they are all inside us and what makes us human. We would have to transcend them.
Something I don't see happening in the near future.

Well... without making 2012 or a messiah part of it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What the heckarooney?

Where did all OPs posts go??

Can anyone tell me what this thread was about??

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Nope. I honestly don't know.Maybe the first reply posters.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was strapped for time this afternoon when I read OP and subscribed to thread, returned later tonight when I had more time all posts self deleted. WTF.

Was this thread part of a conspiracy?

[edit on 17-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Well... What did he say ? What made you subscribe ?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

From memory of quick skim the gist was that we are ALL a part of the "conspiracy" by virtue of our very being and existence of being a part of society, the system and even ATS.

Sorry if I'm sketchy. Like I said I was rushing and preoccupied in the midst of negotiating a Major Cable TV contract. (BTW, they threw in a free extra outlet in my spare bedroom.)

[edit on 17-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Your forgiven.

So. We all live in a matrix ?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Enjoyed reading this thread earlier but now it's all disappeared!!! What the heck?

I think it had some great ideas and fresh thoughts needed for a lovely debate... and I believe it is correct in many ways. We are the system and it's a voluntary, consented matrix. Until the peons rise up against their masters and change things big time, we are always at square one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join