It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The former partial-term Alaska governor is getting paid $1.2 million per episode on Discovery Cha

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you feel strongly about this, Yea or Nea, here is the Discovery Network's Viewer Relations web form, if you want to leave a comment for them.

extweb.discovery.com...

I left a comment thanking them for airing the 8-part documentary.

tlc.discovery.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I agree Palin is stupid but is it any dumber then a show with Paris Hilton or Tila Tequila or Tool Academy? No its not. As long as it keep her out of politics im all for it. That woman frightens me, never have i seen so many completely ignorant people rally behind someone so stupid they could be classified as borderline retarded.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man
Nobody cares OP.

You might have to find a differant Palin story to collect a bunch of stars and flags with. This one isn't panning out to be your mother load.

Could give a rat's ass about the stars and flags, Palin sucks and it's hypocritical for her to be doing a nature show.

Don't care, that's why we as a planet are in the STS mess we are in.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

There's a lot of hypocrites out now a days. Democrats for the war in Iraq, then miraculously against it. Obama promising not one dime of new tax on Americans earning less than $250k per year, then breaking it. The examples go on, and on, and on. Why the passionate interest in this one example? This isn't going to kill anyone, or send anyone to the poor house. Is it because you are one of Sarah's passionate 'anti-fans', that seem to be even more passionate about her doings and dealings than her real fans are?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I believe the title of your thread is wrong.
ATS dictates that you must label the thread same as the news article you are using for it. In this case your thread title should be:

"Drill, Baby, Drill" comes to Discovery?

If you can't change the thread title perhaps you can ask one of the mods to fix it for ya?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by JIMC5499

It's true; haven't you noticed all their crappy logging and oil drilling shows lately?

Yep. Logging using forrestry management, using helicopters to avoid the environmental damage of building roads, salvaging sunken logs instead of fresh cutting....... Yep. Real environmental Nazis here.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I think it's pretty stupid.. but it's their rights to air whoever they want. Hopefully the programming fails.. but sadly, I doubt it will.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This bring the old say, money talks and BS walk, is a reason why Palin decided to stay away from Alaska after having a taste of the real money making in politics.

She is money hungry and now after seen how the big politiRats get theirs she wants a piece of the action.

I guess the oil money wasn't enough.
lets now turn environmentalist friendly

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

We are in the mess we are in because nobody cares what an ex politician is legally doing once they leave office?

If my not caring what Palin is doing is causing the mess we are in then we are in more trouble then I thought. Here is an idea, if you don't like it then don't watch it. Stop pissing in a persons cherrios just because you don't like them.

I won't be watching it, not because I disprove of her, but because it doesn't interest me. You on the other hand will probably watch it just hoping to catch a sound bite to post on here so you can whine about her some more.

Good hunting.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

Actually you and any voter should be very aware of what Ms. Palin is doing now a days and for many days to come . . .

Because she after all is going to become a very important figure if she runs for presidential candidate in the next elections.

See in America people are so frustrated and so fed up with politics that they will vote for anything and anybody as long as is somebody from a different party that the party they hate, regardless of consequences. . .

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I suppose I'll also join those asking 'So what?'

The Discovery Channel is a privately owned business that can hire any private citizen such as Sarah Palin if they want to. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Its not like any of us would turn down an opportunity to make that kind of money. Good for her, I say.

Just change the channel if you don't like it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join