It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal event April 19- 22 2010 or May 5-13 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Actually now that I count between April 20 and November 14 there are 7 MONTHS and also between June 23 and January 17 so that June 25 2009 would fall in the very big dip February 25- March 3 2010...

I compiled a list of dates because I felt Timewave graph was wrong and in a few days I backshifted many and many times the graph according to some dates like July 6 2008 ( - First post of first thread about time shifts ), October 7 2008 ( That brought as a end date as a result the date of November 14 2010, much curiously ), June 25 2009, April 10 and April 14 2010...
Than I imagined what would happen if I put extreme novelty beginning in third week of April 2010 and I got as a result the best list of events that are okay with Timewave graph novelty dips if the graph is shifted by 7 MONTHS.

With this result actual end date would be on MAY 27 2012.

The April 20 extreme novelty beginning list of dates BEFORE this date its the best one for now...
I backshifted every single one of the medium size and big size dips of Timewave recently and I got extremely good results.

We just have to wait because according to this extreme novelty would end with a very huge BANG on June 23 2010...

I also found out that historical repetitions on the original graph actually show themselves always 25 to 29 days BEFORE given period.
So, it may actually be wrong in this sense by a month.

I also found out that Huang Ti graph is perfect in showing novelty if only it is shifted by a month back. ( 25 to 29 days )

Historically on the original graph January 17 2011 would represent the repetition of a dam collapse in Pennsylvania and Great Seattle Fire.
I also found out other results with corrections that show it as the beginning of SPANISH FLU EPIDEMY.

November 14 historically showed the sinking of a UK ship and a rejection of a proposal to lay a treaty, and a explosion in Minnesota.

I found out something that is exact in the original graph: there is a mini cycle that ends on November 14 2010 ( the point called mini 2012 zero point ).
In fact, with this minor cycle actually Deepwater oil spill coincides exactly with Ixtoc spill of June 3 1979 and we are now approaching April 26 1986 being Chernobyl disaster that would appear next week.
Arriving to November 2010 there are repetitions of same graph of 2009-2012. We might see something that will be repeated in 2 years.

I also noticed that following further graph corrections in exactly a year by now we would be at the real start of world war 2.
Also, within a year , following another list of dates, we would be at the point of August 1945.

Conclusions are up to you...Let's wait June 23.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
OP, maybe this will be your June 23 event.

Report: U.S., Israeli warships cross Suez Canal toward Red Sea

More than twelve United States Naval warships and at least one Israeli ship crossed the Suez Canal towards the Red Sea on Friday, British Arabic Language newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi reported Saturday.

According to the report, thousands of Egyptian soldiers were deployed along the Suez Canal guarding the ships' passage, which included a U.S. aircraft carrier.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
See my other thread for another prediction linked to April 20 2010...This time for July 3-4 2010...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Not sure if this may be of any help to you...I noticed according to the cyclic nature of the Chinese zodiac...a terrorist/foreign attack on US soil that lead us into WWI, WWII, war of terrorism, kept falling on the year of the snake/serpent. I laid out the time line here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you think there is any connection with the mckenna's time-wave chart?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So... June 23rd came and went. Did I miss something? Please don't say it was the Ottawa earthquake. Bigger quakes have happened before and since. USGS website

Is there a handy graph somewhere of "incorrect" predictions versus "correct" predictions. That would be very useful.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender Ace

Well, yesterday the 23rd was the day General McChrystal got relieved of his command in Afghanistan. I think that's an event we won't fully realize the impact of for some time.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Really? That's what the June 23rd event was?

I'm throwing my hat into the ring. I predict something big will happen today. And probably tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender Ace

ANOTHER Earth shattering event was the first time the US World Cup Team came out in the top of it's group since I believe the '30's. It definitely made the world go "Whoa...Wtf just happened?"

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
On GLP you can see my thread " The normality ends on September 1 " and than another oil rig exploded, just like when I made this thread...

Crazy coincidence...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join