It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal event April 19- 22 2010 or May 5-13 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

June 23rd, you got something going, you need to change your headline a little so that people will be able to search and notice it.

June 23rd goes along with a lot of the other predicting outlets, so you got another good shot at it!

Webbot shows "emotional tension" "summations filled with anxiety" "displayed fear" "angry crowds" "outside provacateurs" all in June.
It also says "the shorter term value sets take us from late June through mid September before the granularity drops"

This along with Black Jack and the other threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This:

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Violater1

Anyone read this post yet?

Then the article is decoded to warn of “dangerous winds” 912 days later, which happens to be June 23, 2010. [Note: Operation Blackjack indicates June 22, 2010 but hidden in its images is a code to add a day. Also, 6/23/10= 6+2+3+10 = 21 Blackjack!] * Then even spookier is the fact that 912 days after 6/23/10 is 12/21/12 = Doomsday!
Source

Looks like alot of things are gonna be goin on this month...lets hope not. The DIA murals give me chills, nightmarish. The masonic capstone located in the great hall with the words new world aiport comission. Message to the people of Colorado 2094?? can someone please explain that. The letter from the young girl. The statue of horse and the gargoyles in the briefcases....

This:
www.space.com...

A recently discovered comet is surprising skywatchers by becoming brighter than predictions had first suggested and can now be seen with the unaided eye during the next few weeks.

Comet McNaught, officially catalogued as C/2009 R1, was discovered by Australian astronomer Robert McNaught last September using the using the 0.5-meter Uppsala Schmidt telescope and a CCD camera. It's the 51st comet that bears McNaught's name.

Although initially an extremely faint object, enough observations of the newfound comet were made to allow Brian Marsden of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory in Cambridge, Mass., to calculate an orbit

This:

confirmed ! Russian and Japan War Ships Coming to SF

A Russian warship will pay a rare visit to San Francisco later this month.

The guided missile cruiser Varyag left Vladivostok on June 4 bound for San Francisco and will arrive on June 20 for a five-day stay.
June 20 will be a busy day on the San Francisco waterfront. Three Japanese Self-Defense Force vessels, all warships, are expected that day. If all six vessels arrive that day, it will be the largest number of foreign warships to call at San Francisco in many years.

This:

Super Volcano Eruption, Biological Attack and Nibiru Prediction

Well i can officially say i have had my first dream that, with some help, i can give a date for a biological attack, super volcano eruption and the disclosure of nibiru.

This:

Fifth, To find the hidden day that the priest wanted to warn about, add the 287 hidden days to the very important 9/9/09 date, and you discover that 6/23/2010 the day of the earthquake.

That should suffice for now!

June 23rd looks to be an active day on ATS either patting ourselves on the back or ridiculing the ones that stuck their necks out!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Your new title should read:

"Colossal Prediction April 20 confirmed, next Installment June 23rd!"

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, I'm not practical of these things. How can I PM a moderator to eventually change the title of this thread?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I guess all the naysayers on date predictions can eat their humble pie on this one. Lets try to put out as much positive energy whereever you are on 6/23/10.....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Well, I'm not practical of these things. How can I PM a moderator to eventually change the title of this thread?

e-mail the moderator of this forum using the u2u mailing system.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So from what you are saying, the timewave is off by about 6 months, meaning we are experiencing the wave from November 14-January 17 now?

Does that mean that November 14, 2010 is no longer an important date, or is what is going on now a bit of a precursor?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Zagari

So from what you are saying, the timewave is off by about 6 months, meaning we are experiencing the wave from November 14-January 17 now?

Does that mean that November 14, 2010 is no longer an important date, or is what is going on now a bit of a precursor?

I found out enough evidence that most probably Timewave Zero is wrong by 6 months, yeah.
So, if something big ( just like MJ death on lowest point June 25 2009 ) happens on June 23 2010 it will confirm this fact.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by totalmetal
oh can i throw some dates to look out for? 4-20-10 i feel many potheads will accidently asplode earth. also on 5-24-10 my younger brother turns 21 and much chaos will ensue

Turns out your completely random prediction actually came true.

How is it that when predictions, based on information from Timewave Zero, come true, they are suddenly deemed 'random'?

These dates were chosen because of a drop in the graph, not some dart that was thrown to see where it would land.

On April 20th, the largest environmental disaster happened, which is now leading us into unprecedented taxes to fight our consumption of fossil fuel and combat global warming -- how on Earth does this all equate to 'random events'?

Seems to me the agenda is playing out nicely and the longer people continue to chalk this up to mere coincidence, the longer we will all just sit back and watch it happen until one day we wake up and say -- Oh *SNIP*, we were right.....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

According to this, if APRIL 20 was the point of NOVEMBER 14 MAX. NOVELTY and Timewave graph needs to be fixed, THIS means that JUNE 23 2010 ( instead of January 17 2011 ) will bring another COLOSSAL EVENT.
And we know what it means.

Yeah. Absolutely nothing and some new threads with other dates.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Its always " random " when its about Timewave Zero because they can't accept that a predictive method helped me to circle 4 DAYS and call a colossal event.
Random???
If I would have called a colossal event on many other dates it would have ended to be wrong.

But I DID RESEARCH and found out that the most likely period for a colossal event was just April 19- 22.

So, its not random at all.

COINCIDENCES DO NOT EXIST. Put this in your head.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

According to this, if APRIL 20 was the point of NOVEMBER 14 MAX. NOVELTY and Timewave graph needs to be fixed, THIS means that JUNE 23 2010 ( instead of January 17 2011 ) will bring another COLOSSAL EVENT.
And we know what it means.

Yeah. Absolutely nothing and some new threads with other dates.

Yeah, we will talk about this on June 23 night...Would like to see your face.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well done zagari!

Anyone with a decent understanding of Timewave and McKenna is a friend of mine. lol

and you hit it!

Question~

Are you using the TimeWave Zero~ or Fractal Time software?

These days have not gone uneventful in the past.

Nice job mate.
Keep it up.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Iv said this before never belive anything that gives a date! can anybody here tell me anything that came true in the last 20 years when a date was given? i dont think so.....

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

And we know what it means. Operation Blackjack?

Actually, June 24 is supposed to be a high holy day for Illuminati. It has something to do with St. John's Day and I think it is related to the beheading of John the evangelist.

Also Halloween has always been a special ritual evening for Illuminati sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To the OP...Im really curious to play around with this myself...what software did you use? How does it work exactly? And what prompted you to make a 6 moth correction? does that correction also backdate to how other major events in the past match up?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Iv said this before never belive anything that gives a date! can anybody here tell me anything that came true in the last 20 years when a date was given? i dont think so.....

Oh really?

simple much?

Zagari already stated that something big would happen between April 19-22.
[Before the date!]

And what happened April 20th 2010?
Hello?
You home?

This is not "predictions and prophecies"..

This is based on something real.
if you can't read..
or dont understand..
fine..
But it's better to keep your mouth closed and appear intelligent than to open it when you don't know what you're talking about.

nice job hopping into a thread and shootin off at the mouth without even reading anything!
deny what?
doh!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Zagari

I found out enough evidence that most probably Timewave Zero is wrong by 6 months, yeah.
So, if something big ( just like MJ death on lowest point June 25 2009 ) happens on June 23 2010 it will confirm this fact.

I guess i see what you are saying. If you add 6 months to June 25 2009, you get sometime in the end of January 2010, where there was a very large timewave drop in a short period of time (like a day or two). Is this what you mean?

Also, have you 'backshifted' the date of June 23 (January 17), to see where it correlates in history to try and give us an idea of possibilites of what might occur?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE

Oh really?

simple much?

Zagari already stated that something big would happen between April 19-22.
[Before the date!]
F%^* you who do you think you are? get off the stage you egoistic man

And what happened April 20th 2010?
Hello?
You home?

This is not "predictions and prophecies"..

This is based on something real.
if you can't read..
or dont understand..
fine..
But it's better to keep your mouth closed and appear intelligent than to open it when you don't know what you're talking about.

nice job hopping into a thread and shootin off at the mouth without even reading anything!
deny what?
doh!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

well done

Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explosion kills 11 and causes rig to sink, initiating a massive oil discharge in the Gulf of Mexico the 20 april 2010

i think it's a big event no

but as you know history has no memory...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
All right ill give yea that! but i said in the past 20 years! i cant find very much with dates that came true, ps said quitaly not shouting my mouth off as some here think thats what im into!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join