It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Is Succeeding In Dumbing Down The Sheeple or Funny School Test Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The NWO is succeeding in dumbing down the sheeple. Makes you wonder about the future of humankind.

The following questions were set in last year’s GCSE examination in England.

speedywap.com...

These are genuine answers from 16 year olds, not very bright, but entertaining, 16 year olds.

Q. Name the four seasons
A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink
A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists

Q. How is dew formed
A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans
A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight.

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on
A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed

Q. In a democratic society, how important are elections
A. Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election

Q. What are steroids
A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs

Q. What happens to your body as you age
A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty
A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery

.Q. Name a major disease associated with cigarettes
A. Premature death

Q. What is artificial insemination
A. When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour
A. Keep it in the cow

Q. How are the main 20 parts of the body categorised (e.g. The abdomen)
A. The body is consisted into 3 parts – the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A, E, I, O and U

Q. What is the fibula?
A. A small lie

Q. What is the most common form of birth control
A. Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium

Q. Give the meaning of the term ‘Caesarean section’
A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome

Q. What is a seizure?
A. A Roman Emperor.

Q. What is a terminal illness
A. When you are sick at the airport.

Q. What does the word ‘benign’ mean?
A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight

Q. What is a turbine?
A. Something an Arab or Shreik wears on his head

More on
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...
speedywap.com...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by acrux]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That was hilarious.

Pretty eerie as I'm sitting mine in a couple of months.

We did learn this one:

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink
A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists

in Chemistry...Seperate Science.

If that's the answers that we're giving...don't think there's any hope for England in the future...

The first one's the best.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How do you delay milk going sour? keep it in the cow...fpmsl, its a valid answer though, I asked my nephew who is 13 who churchill was and he said "that dog from the insurance company on tv"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I asked a teenager a history question & they replied "how am I suppose to know, that happened before I weas born."

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great stuff...some classics in there.

87th line

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This proves nothing. There have always been dimwits, and there always will be. There's gotta be millions who take this test yearly. Surely out of the bunch you're going to find at least a few dozen off the wall answers. A few of them actually sound clever, and not too dumb.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Surely out of the bunch you're going to find at least a few dozen off the wall answers. A few of them actually sound clever, and not too dumb.

Really which ones

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
First of all, these answers are contrived as a joke. These aren't real kids' honest answers... they were purposely being funny when coming up with them.

Second, it proves the Brits have a biting and hilarious dry sense of humor!

Well done

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour
A. Keep it in the cow

Q. What is a terminal illness
A. When you are sick at the airport.

Q. What is a seizure?
A. A Roman Emperor.

A lot of them seem to come from kids who don't really care for the test and are just being humorous.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yeah i'd say that's a collection of joke answers. I did that a few times too in school, when the time ran out and there was 1 answer left to answer, i sometimes wrote some funny stuff into it or "i won't tell you".
Even the teachers thought that most stuff was funny, so they didn't had a problem with it and i always had good grades.

But i bet a lot of people here will take it serious and think kids are all stupid and there's future for us because of it....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Many of them - ones in which they are very clearly quick witted and clever to come up with such an answer.

That was hilarious - I don't think there was a single one which didn't make me laugh. I think I'll make my way through those links and laugh some more

I doubt very very much if the majority of those are genuine answers. A lot of them are very clearly just students being funny. Granted, being fairly important tests, the fact that they put amusing answers does suggest that either they don't know the real answer or they are not the kind of clever that realises they'll need these tests later in life. I, for one, don't even know where my GCSE (equivelent) results are, and if I want to join the RAF, as I'm contemplating, I need them. It doesn't matter that I have other qualifications which are equal or greater, including helicopter hours, I need those specific results from those specific tests. Unfortunate

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When I was doing my HSC (Year 12 exams in the state of NSW - Australia), I heard about some guy who didn't really care about passing and answered the multiple choice section ACDC, him being an AC/DC fan... not sure if it was true or not but amusing nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Please tell me this is a joke. No one, even the least intelligent of us would answer like this unless we were bored or just didn't know the answers.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

Why not a little bit of all? Some don't know, some don't care and are bored, some want to be humorous, and some a little bit of all these. Were you so serious in school? I found school to be a joke, so the perfect role was to be a comedian much like what we see here. Some of these people may be dumb, but it seems some are also rather bright, imo.

I'll give you an example. In my high school class, the bright kids made great grades, but the gifted scored much lower, because it was incredibly boring. We had a program called, "school within a shool". It was for the "slackers" who didn't do homework, didn't care for grades, but aced the state exams. Turns out all my friends were in this program along with me.

School is mostly for the not so bright, and not so dumb.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"The following questions were set in last year’s GCSE examination in England"

So this is what qualifies as a thread? A recycling of years old internet posts?

Google for ""Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium" and you'll see this exact list is over 5 years old.

new topics

top topics

join