It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londoners call lack of contrails (Chemtrails), blissful

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Isn't it a bit ironic? The skies are the clearest they have ever been but the flights are grounded due to volcanic ash in the sky?

Yes it is and just imagine how much clearer they would be once the ash goes away.

The amount of sh1t these planes are pumping out day and night is ridiculous. Most of it probably stays high up in the atmosphere and not getting washed out by rain.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The sky today here (northern Austria) was blue but there was a haze in the sky during the entire day. Since I know about meteorology, this is, of course, the volcanic ash cloud, up in the high atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What comes out of the back end of a Jet Engine is merely water and carbon dioxide. Neither of which are toxic. Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide is essential for the continuation of life. Plants die if the carbon dioxide is not present or below a certain threshold.

CO2 + H2O = CH2 + O3

CH2 + O3 = CO2 + H2O

To say that Carbon Dioxide is a "toxic poison" is not scientific and is just simply political retoric so as the war mongers can build further nuclear power stations and thus possess more atomic weapons where by with which to murder untold millions of innocent civilians in World War three.

What comes out of the exhaust of a Jet Engine is clean and entirely environmentally friendly. However, if as we believe to be the case, chemicals are being added to the exhaust plume then these CHEMTRAILS are indeed a threat to public health.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Perhaps it's just a coincidence but, I live in Virginia and I've only seen one airplane in the sky ALL day... Very clear and beautiful and can only imagine what it's like in the UK!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They would not ground airplanes even if combat ninja paratroopers start dropping out of em shooting everyone on sight. Too much business depends on them and no one would want businesses to halt. These few days did a lot of damage already.

Skies shmies.... London doesn't have a busiest airport because of clear skies and fresh air, it's the money. That's what makes our world go 'round, not gravity but money!

Anyhow, airplane pollution definitely must be addressed and fixed if you don't want your children to move to Mars for better atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

In this day and age people have to travel, what alternative would you suggest? People travel for business, education, to settle in new countries and of course to see other cultures.

So again, what alternative would you suggest?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
What comes out of the back end of a Jet Engine is merely water and carbon dioxide. Neither of which are toxic. Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide is essential for the continuation of life. Plants die if the carbon dioxide is not present or below a certain threshold.

CO2 + H2O = CH2 + O3

CH2 + O3 = CO2 + H2O

To say that Carbon Dioxide is a "toxic poison" is not scientific and is just simply political retoric so as the war mongers can build further nuclear power stations and thus possess more atomic weapons where by with which to murder untold millions of innocent civilians in World War three.

What comes out of the exhaust of a Jet Engine is clean and entirely environmentally friendly. However, if as we believe to be the case, chemicals are being added to the exhaust plume then these CHEMTRAILS are indeed a threat to public health.

Not disputing what you say but doesn't a plane run on kerosene ?

Is kerosene CH2 + O3 ?

Whatever the composition of jet fuel/kerosene I understand they can put in additives .... where do they go ?

source

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Enjoy the fresh air but don't breath too deeply.

Iceland volcanoes are known to produce toxic gases and has killed Europeans by the thousands in the past.

For the more sinister conspiracy minded, this is a perfect time to spew the air with nasty stuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know this is off topic but im sure theres something seriously not right about this.
Aircraft are grounded soon preceding the British Airways fiasco, then we have global transport automotive industries closing or recalling cars, then the car scrappage sceme just went down the swanny, people are you not seeing anything at all here?
Could there be an alternative option?
Heres one of my totally impossible scenarios

They are gradually phasing cars out globally, and im not just talking about the above? Im talking Earthquakes and other events.? How many vehicles have actually been lost?
Also we are all out of the skies? Coulda rescent solar flare be the real reason behind the groundings and ultimate cause of the eruption in the first place?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I was just looking at the sky and how clear it was. 2 days running (thursday was cloudy) now. I don't care if planes never fly over Britain again. We finally got our skies back (even if they are somewhat hazy on the horizon!)

We drove from Lancashire across to Yorkshire this afternoon for a pub lunch and something to do. The sky was an unbroken blue and beautiful. It's quite something to be seeing our skies empty of contrails and traffic. Contrails can make some impressive patterns in the dawn sky, but it's better without them.

CX

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
Just wondering, is anyone feeling better, or different?

I'm seeing lots of reports of what appears to be a positive
health effect.

That'll be the ongoing sunny days here in the UK, it's common knowledge that the sun gives people a feel good factor.

CX.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have never seen chemtrails up in northwest Washington state, not sure if Seattle ever has had them, but the big difference between airplanes putting out chemicals is either natural emissions or unnatural emissions. Natural being of course the jet exhast, and unnatural being some guy pulling a lever to release strange strains of fungi and dns altered materials and other bio engineered materials for some nefarious purpose, (that has been witnessed and with air samples taken in the same areas of witnessed releases).
The people who try and say this is rediculous must be in on the little program, because the normal response to a harmful action is to take an equally effective defensive action against it.
If I raise my fist to strike you, you don't just stand there and allow it. The same should also be true if someone like rogue military elements releasing these strange materials. If it is even suspected to be happening even once, then the response should be serious investigation, not groups of people laughing and saying it is all crazy.
But it seems that is happening a lot.
Perhaps some militias will positively identify one of these illegal military planes in the act of releasing biotoxins on the populace and shoot that sucker down to the ground. Yes I advocate that if it is positively commiting this crime.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Jet fuels when burned also release carbon monoxide and quite a few other chemicals. Even a space heater burning pure kerosene will kill if there is no other ventilation in a building.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Could there be an alternative option?

How about this ?

[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04deb0e2aaa7.jpg[/atsimg][/im]

sorry cant get to embed properly

my bad

[edit on 17-4-2010 by bigyin]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Man i couldn't agree any more, the skies we've seen is how they looked in the olden days clear of anything! I played football in this clarity of sky today and its something what makes you feel more free.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
THis is funny. Everybodys is feeling great because there is finally a bit of sun and warm weather.

I'm in Ireland and we are in the same boat. Can i just say I honestly couldn't give a scrat about the trails. What is much more of a concern is the dust itself.

This is over Ireland now. It has been giving a very light dusting for the last 2 days even though the official met office says there is no dust yet becuase there is no rain. There is dust everywhere. I just went out with a torch in the darkness and the whole air is completely dusty.

A lot of my friends are commenting on how lovely and sparkly it is. They take it slightly more seriously when I explain that this nice sparkly dust could be causing damage to their lungs. I know its only light coverings at the moment but I'm guessing we could get quite a covering when the rain does arrive.

peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
As someone constrantly looking at, and photographing, the sky ..... I find it actually looks 'unnatural' - which I think just shows how conditioned we've become to the presence of manmade cloud from commerical air traffic.

(usually around 7,500 flights a day over the UK!)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Man i couldn't agree any more, the skies we've seen is how they looked in the olden days clear of anything! I played football in this clarity of sky today and its something what makes you feel more free.

I would be avoiding any strenuos exercise in this air at the moment. Your bringing the ash deeper into your lungs.

peace.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM

So now plants need airplanes to survive?

They say all that's in bottled water is pure water, too, but it's not. Some companies add fluoride back in (Nestle), some add calcium and salts to limit how much the product quenches your thirst so you'll drink more of it (Dasani), and every plastic bottle is constantly leaching chemicals from the plastic into the water, especially at room temperature or above, and those are carcinogenic. And when we're talking jet exhaust I can't help but think it is NOT going to be the 100% pure stuff you are talking about, if not even our bottled water really accomplishes that, which is so popular BECAUSE it's supposed to be clean and pure.

Learn to think for yourself, especially when it's a company or lobbied-out-the-ass government telling you the information. "Skeptics" are never skeptical of the right sources, ie the people who REALLY make the money. They're always skeptical of citizens that have no such millions-of-dollars interest in lying to you.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The output of jets is mainly water and CO2. They burn fairly efficiently. Jets fly in the troposphere as you can see by the fact that they interact with water laden air.

The term chemtrails is rather ludicrous isn't it? Unless of course you think that CO2 expired by living creatures is somehow different from that produced by combustion.

Glad you can all appreciate a sky unaltered by man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join