It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Bloke Situation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Has the Aussie Bloke/comet fiasco been proven to be a hoax or is it still a possible event?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Most think it's a hoax, we'll know for sure as we approach the 18th of this month.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It seems that there was a web of deciept, in that several Individuals collaborated to make it more believable. Personally, the fact that the thread poster misspelt the name of the Scientist whom they masqueraded as gave it away.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i find it quite odd that with the amount of star gazers / scientists / wannabe experts etc all over the internet - not one person has shot him down in flames - after all this time !!
its all "he spelled this wrong" , "he doesnt type like an australian" etc etc
i find this quite scary - someone prove this person wrong for me please

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I never read the original post on here. Only became aware after visiting rense.com and then following a link there to another site which in turn returned to ATS.
And to be honest I can't be bothered reading the entire thread, 48 page!!!

If the end is nye then I hope it's quick, but I'd like a nice light show before hand. Just like in the movies.

www.rense.com...
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why is there so many threads about this same #?

There's like six threads about this bull# and it's all on the top of the recently replied list.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think it's a lure for christianity. Even though they claim it was "a test".

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
have the monitors as they call themselves provided any proof of what they have said?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Everybody needs to stop worrying. We're destined to die eventually anyways, so why fear it now? If it isn't a hoax there's not a thing any of us can do about it...death is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thankew for making me feel depressed, if i want to slash my wrists multiple times im sure ill give you a call.

I plan on living forever, 'or die trying'

The Aussie bloke is as acid head quite spooky. his claims are all self contradicting, full of 'plot holes' and other 'anomalies' yet all the evidence in the world news and so on all seem to point that AB may just have a point. Also how come no one in the scientific/astronomical/millitary come forward to debunk this guy oficially.

Oh well the dust cloud is due upon us in 48/72 hrs, we shall see.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
its all "he spelled this wrong" , "he doesnt type like an australian" etc etc
i find this quite scary - someone prove this person wrong for me please

I find myself standing in this line here right behind Mr AcidHead.......the fact that the threads were SHUT down makes it all the MORE s
scarey.........bigbrother DEMANDING this be shut up right now????

its not the 19th yet........

its not even time for us to be experiancing this dust cloud thingy

its all 'POOF' BUH-BYE.......I am more afraid of this now than I was before it was all hushed up so fast

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree everyone should KNOW that they are going to live forever, because no matter what you believe (even if nothing) you will in some form...but never give into the thought of mortality.
Assuming it is behind a dust cloud, then from my astrophysics class there should be a big dark spot in the sky some where.
If anyone has the means to look for it, look for a strange dark spot in the sky where stars should be.
Cause you won't be able to look through the dust cloud and see the asteroid behind it and the dust cloud will cover stars that normally appear there...this can probably be done online.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When this is all over can we start worrying about Toutatis - the meteor that has an erratic orbit and is going to come the closest it has in over 300 years. It fits the bill for "the rolling mountain" in various predictions.

Just trying to give you all something to look forward to after June. Toutatis will only be here in September.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
OT: nice avatar nipple tassles.

I'll die happy with a cloud of vapor.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey Mods, maybe you know some people who would be able to help test out the Aussie Bloke Theory?

Easy Test:
Assuming it is behind a dust cloud, then from my astrophysics class there should be a big dark spot in the sky some where.
If anyone has the means to look for it, look for a strange dark spot in the sky where stars should be.
Cause you won't be able to look through the dust cloud and see the asteroid behind it and the dust cloud will cover stars that normally appear there...this can probably be done online.
Look in the southern hemispher right?

BTW...how do you edit threads?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i thought the Dust cloud was going to hit us around the 6th/8th then after it passes there is a period of calm and around the 18th we are hit by the first.

(Edit) as people say the 'roids/comets are behind the dust cloud and can only be seen with radio telescopes because the cloud obsucres them.

I read that the 'roids followed the cloud and the cloud was due around the venus/sun transit.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Text BINGO
CHECK ANOTHER POSTING HEREIN FOR MY POSTING ON WHO I BELIEVE 'THE MONITORS' REALLY ARE. IT'S REFERRED TO BY TPTB AS 'DAMAGE CONTROL' & 'AWARENESS CONTROL' AND 'OPINION MANIPULATION' TO CLAIM TO BE THE GROUP RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POSTING AS A SO-CALLED 'HOAX' AND THAT WE'RE ALL IDIOTS. THE REFERENCE TO 'GROVER'S MILL' IS IN DIRECT REFERENCE TO THE ORIGINAL RADIO PLAY BY ORSON WELLS BY GARTRELL. AND WHAT HAPPENED AT GROVERS MILL WITHIN THE CONTEXTURAL STORY OF W.O.W. ??? THIS IS AN OPENLY ENCRYPTED CLUE BY THE AUTHOR TO GIVE US THE 'HEADS UP' ABOUT THE THIRD 'ANOMOLOUS OBJECT' aka THE 'ANOMALY'. DIDN'T HE SAY IT WAS "WIERD"? NOT NECESSARILY FITTING INTO THE CATAGORY OF PLANET, COMET OR ASTEROID? IF IT WAS INDEED AN ASTEROID INSTEAD OF AN ANOMOLOUS INCOMMING OBJECT HE WOULD HAVE SPECIFIED OTHERWISE.
'THE MONITORS' DID A STANDARD S&D ON THE STORY, MISDIRECTED AND REDIRECTED, DEFLECTING INTEREST BY CLAIMING THEY AUTHORED THE STORY AND SAYING THAT WE'RE ALL IDIOTS AND GULLIBLE. MY GUESS NOW IS THAT THE REAL GARTRELL IS NO LONGER EXTANT, IF INDEED HE SPILLED THE BEANS, OR AT THE LEAST HE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR APPEARENCES OR HE HAS BEEN REPLACED. TA/TD BY MODERN DAY HASHISHANS MOST LIKELY.
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE AP STORY ABOUT THE BOLIDE OVER SEATTLE. WHAT, ALL OF A SUDDEN IT'S RETRACTED AND LABELED A 'HOAX' AS WELL WHEN THERE WE'RE EYE WITNESSES WHO SAW AND HEARD IT. WAH-LAH...CAN'T DENY IT NOW, PRESTO-CHANGO...BACK TO REAL AND NOT A HOAX AT ALL. THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL. TALK ABOUT 'WAG THE MOB', WE HAVE ALL WITNESSED A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING ON A GLOBAL SCALE - ALL ALONG. BY 'THE MONITORS' CLAIMING TO BE AUTHORS AND SAYING IN EFFECT THAT WE'RE ALL PUTZ'S IN FALLING FOR IT THEY HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEFLECTED ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE STORY. NO ONE LIKE'S TO BE MADE A FOOL OF, PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATORS ARE WELL AWARE OF THIS FACT. IT'S A MATTER OF BRUISING OUR PRIDE. AND PRIDE COMES BEFORE THE FALL. AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOE...
WHAT DO I THINK WILL HAPPEN...ASK ME ON 30, JUNE 2004.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The Overlord is locking this thread and am ready to rassle with anyone who disagrees!! Seriously, this situation has so many holes, not the least of which is a widely distributed admission that the whole thing is a hoax. If we get hit with a giant meteorite, I'll open this thread back up... okay? lock down [Edited on 4-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
TextiN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUERY ABOVE. NO, THE AUSSIE BLOKE CLAIMS HAVE NOT BEEN CONCLUSIVELY PROVEN TO BE A HOAX, ONLY LABELED AS SUCH.

top topics

join