It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voted for McCain? We would be at war with Iran by now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by clownsroundhere

This is the last time I'm responding to you because I refuse to feed the troll anymore. Your comment about how many people Islamic fundamentalists have killed? I'm well aware, as for your bit about the Hindu/Muslim thing, that's a longstanding complex issue with both political and religious factors in play that's been occurring for several hundred years with atrocities being committed ON BOTH SIDES. Hindus aren't blameless in the conflict either, which is besides the point of this whole thread anyways.

FUNDAMENTALISTS from all religions/political creeds kill people all the time, that doesn't make every, or even the majority, of followers of said religion/political creed violent or murderers. I'm going to go out on a limb and bet you've never met a Muslim in real life. The Islamic fundamentalist groups are killing people for reasons that are as political and anti-colonialist as they are religious. Religion is just a convenient tool that they can use to tie it all together. You clearly lack an understanding of the region and the religion and are militant in your views however so this is the part where I call it quits. Good day sir/madam

<< 2  3  4   >>

join