It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stones tha fell from nowhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Mayanup Poltergeist

Stones materialised out of nowhere to plonk on the rooftop, clatter on the dining room table and appear on the inside of hurricane lamps. The stones were strangely warm to the touch, but they weren't the only objects to be used by the strange force. Old bottles, potatoes, soap, knives, bones and even a child's doll were tossed around inside and outside the home. One stone even landed on POST reporter Hugh's car as he drove up the property¹s driveway one evening. No one could be seen. And those who later arrived for one of several night-long vigils to catch the'pranksters' behind the events swear no human could have been behind the feats.

www.thecheers.org...
a very strange case not sure what to think about it but its a good read hope someone here has any ideas on how it was possible to hoax this?

Interview with Douglas Hack, witness of the Falling Stones Phenomena of Mayanup

Hack recounts stones falling on the Gilberts' house and how the situation worsened, how the stones themselves were warm when picked up, the incidences where stones passed through through the roof and walls without making a hole, how a cordon of watchers would wait in vain for a culprit, how the heaviest stone weighed 113 lbs (50 kg.), some stones seen falling slowly, floating lights also seen about 6 metres above the ground, how also objects in the house could be seen moving untouched, how the stones would grow hotter and managed to retain their heat, the viewpoint of local Aboriginal Jannick, how potatoes were at times found to be among the falling objects, how articles in and around the house would disappear and then later rematerialise.

catalogue.nla.gov.au...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Interesting Read S&F.

I love stories like this.

I'd hate to live with a poltergeist. It's almost like they're just teasing with you, and trying to make you as afraid as possible.

But when they get violent... well that's scary.

This is a good story:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This sounds like a good poltergeirst to me XD -
www.ghosts.ws...

This story also talks about what you on about with rocks, it's called apport aparently. The sudden appearance of objects from an unkown source...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm not fully familiar with this story but from what I’ve read in the past it's extremely interesting and fascinating and also it has scientists completely baffled. (and to this day still)

But this is a great link about the story as a whole so i really would suggest reading it as the information is simply overwhelming.

[PDF] - The Story Of The "Spirit Stones"

From that link you can read up on the information from the press reports, a big review of all the explanations in the press, similar events from around the world, a section dedicated to Skeptics vs. non-skeptics, Meteorological and Geological data and so much more.

S+F for bringing up such an interesting story.

EDIT: to fix link

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All these are just stories? Where is the evidence to back it up other than people just saying it happened??

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Metal Head

Read the link i gave.

Masses amount of information and data about what happened.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Metal Head

Read the link i gave.

Masses amount of information and data about what happened.
It seriously make absolutely no sense at all. How do you even make sense of it?

I suggest you stop drinking alcohol. It damages brain cells buddy

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

It seriously make absolutely no sense at all. How do you even make sense of it?

I'm confused, what is there not to make sense of? Please do let me know and i'd be more than happy to try and explain a bit further.

You read the link which is a wealth of information I admit but it also explains this story extremely well and from all different angles

So again please do clarify why it's hard to make sense of?

I suggest you stop drinking alcohol. It damages brain cells buddy

And no I’m not drunk and that's a pretty silly personal attack tbh.

It would be nice to actually have a conversation and or debate without personal attacks because with all due respect it’s a serious sign of a lack of intelligence.

But hey if you're referring to what's under my name .....It's a joke....Please don't take it to be fact.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Rising Against]

new topics

top topics

join