It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choosing an energy/aura healer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi All,

I have a predicament that i feel would best be resolved through an energy/aura healer, i had a difficult emotional experience that has left me with extreme fear/anxiety and i can feel a great deal of overwhelming pressure in my 3rd eye after forcing meditations in that area when i shouldn't have done so.

My question is, there are so many healers available but how do you know who you can trust to do the job? How can you tell if the person is genuine or just out to make a few dollars? Energy healing can be a delicate procedure and i want to be sure i can trust the person i am receiving the healing from and know that they know what they are doing.

Has anyone ever been to an energy healer and received exceptional results worth posting?

What about distance healing?

Just thought i would throw in that i'm located in Australia so you may not be able to recommend a healer.

Please spare the "they do nothing" posts as I've seen more than enough in my lifetime to convince me of our multidimensional nature.

Thank you kindly to all reply's in advance.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by raiden12]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Finding a good energy healer

The best thing to do is go to your nearest established Holistic health and awareness center
and ask for a recommendation from them

does it work ...yes ...
I have witnessed many of these healings
it works on many levels to rebalance the mind, body and spirit ..

like tuning up a car so that it runs more smoothly

new topics

join