It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars: What's really going on and why won't they tell you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What do you all think O This?

The sphinx, the face, the little green men. Historians seems to always have a fascination with Mars and its possible correlations with ancient Egypt.
I had to really do some digging in the codes about ancient Mars because everything on the front is what is going on up there now and what will be happening there in the future. There is a lot of activity on Mars despite what the powers that be would have you to believe.
Mars contains military bases, captives, abductees, aliens, humans being held there against their will and more people will be joining them as those caught off guard and kidnapped via the False Rapture of the Blue Beam Project when the Antichrist, posing as the messiah, descends to earth. "UFO's" will be snatching over 100,000 people off the earth to mimmick the rapture that the modern church has been conditioned to believe will happen.
And who said government and religion are separate. It makes you think that they've been working together all along to perpetrate the biggest hoax of all time. In fact, they have. The pre-tribulation teaching and the Blue Beam Project go hand in hand in working together to make thousands of people disappear, and then the world will witness the arrival of a "Messiah."

Link
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Hiya, that kind of stuff isn't my thing. I don't believe any of it. They bang on about chipping people...too late. Here in Europe most of us don't leave a room without our phones

I'm just posting to offer advice. When you post a thread or reply, above the box are some icons. The one 'Ex' is a pop-up box to paste text extracts into. It makes your posts look better and doesn't bug the Mods.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
wait what?!?! you lost me at "Historians seems to always have a fascination with Mars and its possible correlations with ancient Egypt. " Can you please show me any articles detailing proof that there might be a correlation? As for the website I went to it... didn't read the article, just assuming its the longer version of your post. Which I find no evidence to believe even ONE word of it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
all i can say it will make a good video game or movie

but for the rest...please dont spend so much time on internet it might hurt

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
just wanted to let everyone know on this thread that CAIRO the capital of egypt actually translates into English as MARS. look it up CAIRO means MARS

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Like kandinsky said I think you might want to edit your post to show that your OP is quoted from the article in your link. Otherwise it could be looked at as plaigarism.

Also who is linking the sphynx to Mars? I guess I had never heard that one.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Websites and stories like this annoy me because they take certain facts and then go completely AWOL with it and take it places that is basically total garbage. I agree there is some strange things about Mars and it would not surprise me that there was once life there. But this whole thing combining valid science with bogus religious crap taking the Bible literally and twisting it to scare the sheeple is ludicrous. My advice stick to real science and don't take sites like this seriously, cause seriously, they're just for the ignorant.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Mars is the God of War.

Our planet celebrates and is ruled by war.

Enough said.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Mars is the God of War.

Enough said.

Really?
Thats enough? That doesn't tell me anything...
And let me say that we've been at war before mars was known as the god of war.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Don't let em run you off. If this is the truth as far as you know it, tell em about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Mars is the God of War.

Enough said.

Really?

Have we? Who told you that? Were you there? Were they there?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

People who wanted to celebrate and embrace war so much they created a diety for it, or a diety who wanted people to celebrate and embrace war.

War as a concept, war as a way of life, war as a ritual, war as a virtue.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

There is a lot of activity on Mars despite what the powers that be would have you to believe.

I had to stop right here.

This article you show us, has no reason to make such a claim or have you believe this.

While I don't have a problem believing in outlandish things, just remember this person may not be a "power that be," but I am sure she would be happy to take your funds to further her bogus research.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It all seems to link back to a website called www.sherryshriner.com...
While it does take donations and offer "live" audio files
it doesn't seem to have been updated since 2008.
Someone seems to beleive this, but has
lost interest in the last 2 years.

OP I recomend finding
something more
current.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Mars is the God of War.

Enough said.

Really?

Have we? Who told you that? Were you there? Were they there?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

People who wanted to celebrate and embrace war so much they created a diety for it, or a diety who wanted people to celebrate and embrace war.

War as a concept, war as a way of life, war as a ritual, war as a virtue.

There were civilizations before rome you know.
So anyway, our people likes war, what does that mean? that Mars is our god or something? Because from my point of view it's a almost dead rock with a few interesting bits, but not enough to worship it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

The Trojans, Spartans and Greeks, all worshiped the same 12 basic Gods as many other civilizations that came after like Rome.

These city/states existed even before Egypt and Ur.

Mars symbolizes war, still to this day.

In fact the owner of the Mars candy company, that makes Mars and Milkyway bars, is also one of the world's top international arms dealers, and mercanaries.

The point is Mars is not just a planet, its a concept, a concept of war, the planet Mars is just an extension of that.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

The Trojans, Spartans and Greeks, all worshiped the same 12 basic Gods as many other civilizations that came after like Rome.

These city/states existed even before Egypt and Ur.

Mars symbolizes war, still to this day.

In fact the owner of the Mars candy company, that makes Mars and Milkyway bars, is also one of the world's top international arms dealers, and mercanaries.

The point is Mars is not just a planet, its a concept, a concept of war, the planet Mars is just an extension of that.

Do you have any evidence that the trojans worshipped mars as a god of war?
I still don't understand what this means? Mars symbolizes war, so what?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

The sphinx, the face, the little green men. Historians seems to always have a fascination with Mars and its possible correlations with ancient Egypt.
I had to really do some digging in the codes about ancient Mars because everything on the front is what is going on up there now and what will be happening there in the future. There is a lot of activity on Mars despite what the powers that be would have you to believe.
Mars contains military bases, captives, abductees, aliens, humans being held there against their will and more people will be joining them as those caught off guard and kidnapped via the False Rapture of the Blue Beam Project when the Antichrist, posing as the messiah, descends to earth. "UFO's" will be snatching over 100,000 people off the earth to mimmick the rapture that the modern church has been conditioned to believe will happen.
And who said government and religion are separate. It makes you think that they've been working together all along to perpetrate the biggest hoax of all time. In fact, they have. The pre-tribulation teaching and the Blue Beam Project go hand in hand in working together to make thousands of people disappear, and then the world will witness the arrival of a "Messiah."

Link
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

which version of the bible are you going from, looks like from after luther you do realise how diluted it is?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Lions and Tigers and Annunaki OH MY!!!

new topics

top topics

join