It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You won't believe this one guys... I got back a reply from ESA regarding Phobos...and they are VERY VERY interested in it and will be in the upcoming time. I might post the email if anyone is interested, it's pretty long.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I am post it

whats keeping ya?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What is on Phobos is not hidden, but our perceptions do not accept this new information, NASA never hid , it is in the famous colored picture, and in its black and white original, in fact I post this here because I think they want us to discover it, it requires acceptance, this is the only forum I found that talks about Phobos, it is the only reason I am here.
As introductory see this video www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/UFrl3beIj24
There you find who inhabits Phobos
If any doubt see this picture I enhanced in detail, and ask me any question

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Raremoon]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Yes yes, please do

I thought the article was well composed and thought out. The points he makes around Buzz really do make sense.

If Buzz was in the plane with Obama to the space talk, then it is obviously regarding Phobos because Buzz has been going on a crusade into the public media to talk about it.

Did you guys read Wilcock's 'Disclosure Endgame"?

Both articles fit together rather nicely. And also, anyone seen the new Stargate Universe episode? The crew of the 'Destiny' ship came across an artificially created sun and planet.. The planet ends up being a paradise and get this... There is a HUGE artificial obelisk/monolith on it from whoever made the solar system.

I also think its crazy that Wilcock has the guy from Contact working the script for his movie(unless hes lying).

2010... the year we make Contact.

edit to add: @raremoon: your picture link doesn't seem to be working, btw

[edit on 19-4-2010 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
I might post the email if anyone is interested, it's pretty long.

Please post it, I was about to go to bed but now I am doomed to wait for your post. I will count to ten and if you have not posted this email then I will be forced to stamp my foot, have a bit of a drama and whine about how the world is against me and how people like you are a cause of global warming, melting ice caps and why we will never reach the stars and....

Did I mention I am interested in your posting this email?

PS: I was joking about all that other stuff by the way.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Ok, Basically I asked a bunch of questions and here is the email reply:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXX,

The Mars Express project is obviously focussed on the planet Mars, but since our orbit is very well suited for the study of Phobos (every 5 months we flyby the moon), we regularly pay a lot of attention to this tiny moon. Why? because, as you may have read, the origin of Phobos is a matter of debate. And the Mars Express instruments are very good for the study of Phobos: we take spectra in the ultraviolet, visible, infrared, we take very high resolution images, we used our radar, we measure the gravity field. We even study the interaction between the surface and the solar wind. With such an excellent set of instruments, designed to study Mars, it would be a pity not to use them at Phobos, from times to times! It becomes more and more a very important scientific goal for our Mars Express mission. Furthermore, our data help the preparation of the Russian Phobos Sample Return mission, planned to be launched in 2011. We have a very good collaboration with our Russian colleagues.

With the Mars Express images, we have now a better estimation of the Phobos shape and hence volume. With the Mars Express radio-science data, we have a very precise determination of the mass. Therefore, the density is well known: 1.9 g/cm3. With this density and from what we know about small bodies, we do have reasons to believe that Phobos is not a complete solid body. In other words, Phobos is porous. What is the content of porosity? Maybe 30%. So, Phobos may be hollow. We have performed in March a special gravity experiment with Mars Express, which hopefully will tell us in the coming months how the mass is distributed inside Phobos.

Difficult to say. Manned missions to the Moon and Mars are not clear. These are very ambitious projects. So, speaking about a manned mission to Phobos is too much speculation at this point. The interesting point is that, for some technical reasons, it is easier to land on Phobos than on Mars. Having a base on Phobos is an ideal viewpoint for observing and monitoring Mars. I also think that studying Phobos can be useful for the study Mars, simply because MAYBE Phobos is made of material from Mars.

If you want to know what ESA thinks, you can always read www.esa.int .
About Phobos in particular, I am not aware of any plans.

At the moment, there are no plans. However, ESA issues regular calls for new missions. And for the next call, there will be maybe some ideas about missions at Phobos! Who knows. Personnally, I hope so. But it is clear that we need to wait for the results of the Russian mission, the sample return, before making any new plans.

Best Regards,
XXX
Mars Express Project Scientist

[edit on 19/4/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
]I am new here the picture is in flickr, maybe I am doing wrong, here again the link, and the description says some important points to see. Look for serpent alike being.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

No problem mate, I just posted it...
And I wish you a good night in advance!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for posting that, cybernet.

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that there is some awesome structures inside phobos just waiting to be seen. I keep imagining epic rooms like in the Matrix(underground, in Zion) or dwarven rooms like in LOTR...

probably nothing like that in reality, but it would be so cool if hoagland and wilcock are actually right. I mean, we can clearly see right angles from the surface features, so hopefully...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What is in Phobos is LIFE, possible inteliigent, but not the way our senses look for. If you still don`t see look a the `serpent` like beings I highlighted in the picture here, it is a Hydra (Medusa) archetype. Face it. Take the pic to your pc explore it, see my video.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Forgive me if I post sequentially, I`m just following steps for acceptance, here a picture considered the best taken in Phobos (I just colored it to emphasize how smooth is that wall in Phobos, later comeback to my picture and find who is there waiting for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you don`t want to see the beings ok go to the colored NASA picture, but I advise you, that there even they want you to see, don`t tell they want to hide from you, see in the right ellipse the letters SE (serpent right?) like in the Bible denoting intelligence, not snake, and right on the SE there is a line draw picturing the serpent adam and eve, if you don`t see it go to photoshop take down the colors intuitively and you will see it clearly.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Finally, here is a detail of the being entering a hole, what you can achieve for yourself cutting the picture in the area of the original black & white picture, were you looking all your life for proof? what else do you want?
Ok, in my first picture there is one being like jumping, following the famous trials of Phobos, coming out of the hole, I didn`t highlighted it for you to train your perception.
If not keep the fantasies of treasures there, it is a matter of choice, now you may realize why is not said opened, just given. That is my case.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I know this confuse, reality is more rich than fantasy, remember Avatar, we like it a lot, life is precious, God created everything and every single creation has meaning.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
wisdom says it is gold there.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Exactly, now what im thinking here is where does the blame land for the years of deciept?
Who is or who are going to be held accountable?

You talking about Wilcock or TPTB?

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join