It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ive just came across this. I dont know if it has already been covered before.
This is really coincidental with the current situations. Banks collapse, volcanos and earthquakes and the relevance to the ET Existence.
Please read the full link before commenting.
divinecosmos.com...

I really do see the connections discussed and i do believe that WE as in everyone are about to be witness to the Greatest event we have ever known or seen.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Oh no, Wilcock is back with a vengeance............prepare to be conned.

Love that last paragraph where he talks about his books and Films. what a champion.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Anything Wilcock says is hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

ok - i did read through the waffle - and now my head hurts

but tel me EXACTLY where and what the evidence for this alleged ESA " annoncement " is

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Probably after the point you stopped reading?

I thought exactly the same as you and above regarding wilcock and i think that this time what he says holds more weight but thats just my personal opinion. Take wilcock out of the equation then read it again, all of it, then comment please.
You cant tell me there are no coincidences from what he is saying and to whats going on?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
www.esa.int...

NOPE... And if such news was to come to fruitition wouldn't you think that Every news network would cover it at the same time?

Phobos is crashing albeit slowly into Mars.... sorry to disappoint but staws and clutching come to mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Many on this forum have a defult hatred of Wilcock that stems from ignorance. Your going to get losts of posts about the man himself but almost nobody will bother to say anything critical of his work, or even read it. Now I used to be a Wilcock hater myself, before I read his three books which are free. Id never give the guy a cent but he has givin me so many good leads for research, I look forwards to reading this thanks for posting it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If you think Disclosure is never going to happen, you may be sorely mistaken.

Source

I put emphasis on the word may. This is the David Wilcock cop-out insurance. Things may happen or they may not. And he is using a sitcom as a source...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Oh thanks for the heads up, but im way ahead here because not so long ago i was one of them,

Now however its a different story all together, Im bordering on 95% behind him. I just hope i dont end up a total tube this time.
Whats interesting is the significance of what he is saying now into the relation of whats going on.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Many on this forum have a defult hatred of Wilcock that stems from ignorance. Your going to get losts of posts about the man himself but almost nobody will bother to say anything critical of his work, or even read it. Now I used to be a Wilcock hater myself, before I read his three books which are free. Id never give the guy a cent but he has givin me so many good leads for research, I look forwards to reading this thanks for posting it.

No, it stems from false prophecy and his ability to con money out of gullible people.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

his three books which are free!!!!
and they make sense!!!!
and they tie in!!!
with everything thats going on right now, so why the hell would i not sit up and listen and give a fellow human being the time to put his point across?
As for his predictions and what he believes, what about all the others that have got things wrong, we aint all perfect, i know i aint.

But sorry im interested and theres a few others too, so could anyone else who feels they need to slate wilcock, then feel free to do it else where.
This thread isnt here to start ripping into some guy that aint here to defend himself its about the topic at hand.
Sorry if i didnt make that part clear.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

his three books which are free!!!!
and they make sense!!!!
and they tie in!!!
with everything thats going on right now, so why the hell would i not sit up and listen and give a fellow human being the time to put his point across?
As for his predictions and what he believes, what about all the others that have got things wrong, we aint all perfect, i know i aint.

But sorry im interested and theres a few others too, so could anyone else who feels they need to slate wilcock, then feel free to do it else where.
This thread isnt here to start ripping into some guy that aint here to defend himself its about the topic at hand.
Sorry if i didnt make that part clear.

I know we aren't all perfect, but we all don't make predictions about ALIEN DISCLOSURE.
This thread is about wilcock, because this is his information, and if it's his information, its credibility should be questioned, especially when some of his biggest proof is a frasier episode.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Geeze. That entire article is filled with such utter crap it should be in the funny pages. This guy is a loon, "Ascended" human beings traveling back through time to communicate with us telepathically. Bases on Mars where this Henry person worked. Then you got Buzz Aldrin talking about the monolith on Phobos he says "the Universe put it there, or you could say God put it there" he didn't say aliens put it there. The vid states that Phobos has a Monolith on it and we should go back and explore it, we only ever sent a satellite there and pictures can be misconstrued, like their "possible" depiction of this monolith and what it most likely looks like. Looks like a piece of rock to me, what there are no rocks in actual nature that form square-like shapes?

I wouldn't take any of this stuff seriously at all. It is laced with just about every concept of alien civilization just to make it appear very well rounded.

Last thing I have to say is: Why the hell would they try to stick this in an episode of Frasier? Come on people, this dude is yanking your chain and you're swallowing it whole.

"The Phobos monolith is a surface feature on the moon Phobos, which orbits Mars. A monolith is a large, single piece of rock. Monoliths also occur naturally on Earth, but it has been suggested that the Phobos monolith may be a piece of impact ejecta". So just because this is on Phobos, that means an alien civilization put it there? Give me a break!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Metal Head]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think that what both Hoagland and Wilcock have said regarding Phobos and in general throughout the time makes sense. I've read both of their analysis of the situation regarding Phobos and it doesn't seem to farfetched at all. Moreover, it's not paranoid in any way like teachings from Alex Jones (with all due respect to the guy, since he was the first one to open my eyes long ago), but is backed up by facts, anaylizing them and putting the dots together. It's interesting to know that "Doom" was actually in a way, more less, based on truth. But to the point - we can find out wheter ESA will be disclosing the fact by ourselfs. How? Simply write them a letter, asking what they think about Phobos and it's importance to the space program, etc. True, it won't be anything groundbreaking, but you could atleast know wheter they have any bigger interest in it or not. Anyway, I believe Buzz and I believe many other things too, which lead me to the same conclusion. The thing is - when this gets announced, there is no turning back. Questions are going to roll. Atleast it's a safer statement for the public than saying there are aliens on the Moon. Saying they are on Mars feels less hostile, since it's further away.

[edit on 17/4/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I personally couldn't get past the part where he takes a TV sitcom waaayyy too seriously. That's the sort of thing that potheads do because it never occurs to them to go out and have a life. No thanks!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have no idea where you are getting the idea that the Doom movie was in any way based on any kind of truths about anything. The entire thing is a game concept there to my knowledge is no indication the ideas behind it came from any valid science.

Source?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I personally think Wilcock has a screw loose, however I think Hoagland is correct about Phobos. Some of the Phobos images on Hoagland's site show things that I will never be convinced are natural.

Who knows how long it has been since there was intelligent life on Phobos or Mars, but anyone who does not think there ever has been given the evidence is in massive denial.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Exactly, now what im thinking here is where does the blame land for the years of deciept?
Who is or who are going to be held accountable?
Whats worse than telling your people that you have been lying to them for years, living our lives we have, with the suffering and starvation when all along it could have all been different.
Could the NASA stories recently regarding less funding be an early indicator to whom the blame will point?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks. Well, I guess there are several outcomes and scenarios prepared. One could be the truth comes out and the dark ones are forgiven. Second is the truth comes out and the dark ones get somehow punished. Third is there is sudden breaking news and the dark ones won't admit to anything and play stupid. That's just a few possibilities. It can end up completely different. But I agree that in the end it's not a good idea to lie to people, not for that long. Even worse is making them feel insane on purpose just because the dark ones want to have their butts kept clean. But that won't last forever and as we can see, they are inevitabely falling apart. Obama promised to inject NASA with $6 billion within the few years. Will that be any of use to the average Joe? Hard to say considering the progress of black projects which are technologically much further than your average "let's get to orbit and back" rocket. I have written an email regarding Phobos to the ESA, sent to several adresses making sure they don't miss it. It's somewhat full of questions, so hopefully I get back a reply. When I do, I'll let you guys know. Then we can maybe know wheter they'll be really disclosing anything or not. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thanks, a perfect example of ignorence to back up my claim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join