It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has The Icelandic Volcano Given Europe A Respite From The Chem-Trail Poisoning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Since the eruption of the Eyjafjallajoekull volcano in Iceland,there have been close to zero flights over UK and European airspace. It is now the third day of empty air above Britain and to look up and see nothing but blue sky is very refreshing.

A lot of people believe that the streaks usually visible across the sky are Chem-trails rather than Contrails and my question is this. Do the believers of this conspiracy feel any different since the obvious disappearance of these chem-trails? I will agree that the air and the environment are much better off because of it but has anyone noticed any other changes in their bodies or minds?

Has this volcano temporarily scuppered our government's plans?

It would also be interesting to find out if any members had seen trails since the flight ban in the UK or Europe? Photo's would help as I'm sure a lot of chem-trail conspiracy believers would love this opportunity to say they have!

Latest on the flight ban in the UK

Happy breathing...50/50

[edit on 17-4-2010 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Well considering the potential hazards of breathing in volcanic ash - a fine particulate that under a microscope has the appearance of shards of glass ...... yes, i am elated that the sky is free of aircraft contrails .

Chem-trails ...... ?
There are a thousand more efficient , discreet means of `targeting` people to poison / drug them . Mass dispersal of a substance at an altitude of a few thousand feet requiring god knows how many aircraft is not one of them.

A light dusting of volcanic ash is quite frankly ..... a greater concern at this point.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I should point out that I personally do not believe the chem-trail theories. I have always understood them to be condensation from the heat of the exhaust.

I'm not really concerned about the ash either as we are breathing in far worse every day anyway. The poisonous gases from a volcano are far more dangerous but at this distance it will have dispersed enough to not cause a hazard.

The idea of this thread is to see if the believers feel any different since the skies are trail free for the first time in decades.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It's possibly an inside job as part of a Stateside power struggle. Haarp was used to engineer the eruption and spread a protective layer of dust across Europe. The guys involved knew this would prevent the chem-trail agents from continuing their plan. It's probably caused a lot of trouble and sent messages to squabbling groups to fall into line...or else.

Unfortunately the unwitting factories that need to manufacture the billions of gallons used annually are left with growing stocks. If just one employee takes a look at what's inside the unlabelled containers...well it doesn't need saying does it? Anarchy could break out as disease and deformities reap hell through the streets of Europe. We can only hope that amidst all the chaos and death, someone, somewhere, manages to let the world know what's happening.

History shouldn't forget us...our descendants must know what their leaders did so we don't die in vain. I don't have a gun and the knives in the kitchen are too small and blunt. I've got scissors, but they're safety scissors. I've got a junior cricket bat and if anyone tries to kill me in the chaos they've got a fight on their hands...by God they have!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

hi i think this was done via underground nuclear test. definately haarp project is ionising the ionsphere so as to try and clear the cloud off eu countries so the banks in usa dont lose so much money long term. which countries did nuclear underground test recently could of erupted the volcano. watch rt today and see what they think/

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Sorry fifty-fifty , i see now that your question was directed at "the believers of this conspiracy" .

But this is ATS ...

As such , you can`t be sure what people believe .

Kandinsky :witty & sarcastic .

emperor1815 : ..... underground nuclear testing coupled with ionosphere manipulation by HAARP in some Machiavellian scheme to save American banks no less .

Oh ..... the variety of strange animals that frequent this watering hole.
Its what makes this site great .

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When I started hearing about the Icelandic volcano I wondered how long it would be before someone noted that it would affect the governments plans to chem-trail the world's populated cities around the world.

While I do not know exactly what the cessation of chem spraying will mean to the NWO mind control efforts over the masses, now is the time to take advantage of any action being planned against the NWO because the volcano has stopped chem-trail spraying and in doing so, it means that the mind control program ongoing is being stifled by the volcano ash filling the sky above Europe.

Combine the Chem-trail spraying with HAARP and this pause in the NWO mind control program is a pause that we should take advantage of.

Thanks for the posting and let's all enjoy the blue skies for a change the way they were meant to be viewed and not obscured by chem-trail spraying that white washes the sky into a dull gray sky of nothingness.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well i noticed the clear sky after the first day of flight ban and i thought the same thing: Where are the slurry greyish white blanket like clouds and the trails that from into them? i didnt see any.

I dunno if its because there are no chemtrails or if it is because of the lack of aircraft pollution but i feel really good and not as sleepy as i usually do.

Btw if the chemtrails are true i think this is a good part of evidence that they are artificially created by planes.

Because one day after the flight ban the sky was suddenly clear and i noticed the tree in the backyard suddenly started to sprout, i look at it everyday out of my window and the day before there was no sprouting and today it already has 3 centimeter long leaves.

I mean what if this chemtrail stuff is true and what if they really spray us with suppressants that influence us, make us feel tired more quickly or whatever they could affect with chemicals.

Greets

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Impetus]

top topics

join