It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens ran over my cat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hello all,
Aliens didn't really run over my cat, but I'm sure given the chance they would conspire to do so! LOL

Seriously though, I've been lurking for a couple of months at ATS and I've missed my opportunity to put in my two cent's worth one too many times, so now I'm registered.

I started reading about conspiracies a long time ago in the interest of some good fiction, but I eventually went deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole and never came out. I feel I've developed some skills of discernment in separating the wheat from the chaff based around my own world view, but I try to leave myself open to new information and new possibilities. I did have a UFO sighting once, but by then it didn't change my beliefs or have a life-changing impact because I was already open to the idea. It simply confirmed what I already expected.

I particularly enjoy the threads on aliens, spiritual/religious conspiracy, some of the political threads, and the ancient civilizations. I appreciate the cynicism and the fact-based focus of these threads which help keep me grounded and on an even keel. I feel many here are like myself who would like to know the facts before making an informed opinion. You guys know how to have fun too (albeit sometimes at the expense of others) and in all the craziness, doom and gloom sometimes that can be the best thing.

I take my search for the truth very seriously though, and I promise you that I would never intentionally mislead with false information. Let's all look for the grains of truth in all this nonsense together, shall we?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Aliens threw up my cat after eating it, well clearly aliens didnt do any such thing, but aliens did ask me if Id join them for a cafe' late' and I said no, well okay, I agree there are aliens and they are snobs but no I have no firsy hand knowledge but welcome to ats.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome!
Your poor non-existent cat

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMenace

Hi AlienMenace, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah well, everyone knows that sauron.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'd so love to join an alien over a latte, and ask them why they hate cats...and cows.
would they drink it through the little slit of a mouth or just spread the coffee on their skin, I wonder?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Welcome, alienmenace, Yikes, what a name. lol.

An alien ran over my dog. This guy was short and had bug eyes. Actually he ran over my dog twice. The second time he killed the dog.
He couldn't see over his dashboard since he was so short.

I vowed revenge upon this alien. One day I was in a parking lot and I saw this alien sitting in his car, and he was gasping for breath. Seems he must have a supply of oxygen to live. Imagine that. Aliens needing oxygen

Seriously, though, I saw him gasping for breath and I asked him if I could help him. He couldn't turn on the valve to his oxygen bottle and he was basically dying. I helped him and he thanked me. And I said, "No, thank you, sir. You have changed my life today."

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wow, profound Kyred.
Thanks for the reply.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi, nice eye catching title.. sure got my attention.

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay and such.. glad to have you.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMenace

Great intro and a name to remember. Get a good avatar and you're ready to roll

Psssst ATS management have just banned threads about ancient astronauts and Nibiru in the Aliens and Lost Civilizations forums...there's a permanent ban from the ENTIRE internet if you flout this rule....honest.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the place where no one seems to claim that cats are in fact aliens.

Have fun around the boards.

GM

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi how are you? Hope you enjoy the site. I know I will.

top topics

join