It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 In 3 Americans Failed To Return Census Forms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I answered how many people live in my residence. That is the only information I am legally obligated to provide. Anything else is really none of their business.

And in regards to the federal funding etc. My local tax dollars go to fund the only things that I need. Not to keen on those either mind you, aside from the road taxes, I do use those. School tax however, people with children should not have to pay as they do not use those services.

[edit on 4/17/10 by Hypntick]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My husband says he once filled in the names of his cats on a census form, and once told a census taker on the phone that there were 32 illegal Irish immigrants in his house.
He says he was trying to increase the population of his town so it would get more representation and more federal funding.

He doesn't have a particular gripe about this government or about censuses in general; IMO he just has a rebellious attitude toward authority and enjoys frustrating its representatives.

I, however, was the one that filled out our census form this year, so it's accurate.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Sestias]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
I didn't fill mine out. I trashed it. They are up to something, because they have never pushed the Census as hard as they are pushing it this year. I keep hearing that it's a must because it divides money up for communities. All I have to say to that is, "My ass...". In case anyone hasn't noticed, this country is rampantly run over with corruption. That money goes straight into the pockets of the douchebags that are ruining our country and our lives. The Census is nothing more than a tag and bag system for when they need to put us down. Ask the American-Japanese families from World War II. They'll tell you what the Census is really for.

I am of the belief that the census is being pushed so hard this year because of the debt our nation is carrying. There are concerns that our nations assets (you and I) are not going to be able to maintain the labor needed to continue making payments on the interest of the debt recieved already, and this hampers our ability to incur new debt in the upcoming several years.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's all Bushes fault

I didn't return mine either.
Because it was Bushes fault

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Lol I have never even seen a census form in my life let alone filled one out. Truthfully alot of that can be contributed to growing up homeless, but even recently when I had my own place for real I have never gotten one. So I dunno. I doubt I would fill it out anyways. I dont even do taxes lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I am of the belief that the census is being pushed so hard this year because of the debt our nation is carrying. There are concerns that our nations assets (you and I) are not going to be able to maintain the labor needed to continue making payments on the interest of the debt recieved already, and this hampers our ability to incur new debt in the upcoming several years.

I do not really understand this. How will knowing our names and ethnicity enable us to pay taxes?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Its not your ethnicity. That is for internal US processes.

Knowing how many of us there are allows the US government to leverage us, as their property, for loans.

It is your production that is being levied in all those loans that we have with China. If we default....what does China then get to own? The US? What value does the US have in comparison to our national productivity?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
30% is a good sign. Perhaps 30% are awakening.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I received the Census, filled in "2 ppl" live here, and as for race, I put "American", and thats all I filled out..
As for the American Community Survey, that is also "Mandatory", I read it, and decided not to send it in when I read the question "What time do you leave for work". I tore it up, threw it away. BUT a month later, they sent me another. I tore it up, threw it away. Two wks ago my phone rang twice a day, it was the Census calling. I didnt answer, they kept leaving messages for me to call back. I didnt, but they kept calling. Last week I finally answered, and the man asked If I had filled it out, I told him NO. He said he could do it over the phone, and I told him NO. He asked why? I told him it was none of thier business what time we leave for work, or how much I pay for my morgage, or what I grow in my garden. He told me that it is a "Mandatory" survey, and that I was breaking the law by not filling it out, and could be fined 5,000 or imprisonment. I told him "Yes..I understand that" He then asked me twice.."So you are refusing to take the survey, knowing that refusal could mean a fine or imprisonment"..I told him yep..I totally understand that. He then said that they would be sending a Rep. to my home. I told him go ahead..."You cant make me fill the damn thing out"!!! He said thatnks have a nice day. The very next day, the calls started again..Now I get 4 calls a day, everyday...I let them ring..BUT today I downloaded a Wave of an operator saying "you have reached a number that has been disconneted"..
The Census called an hour later..and thats what they heard

And before ppl start leaving posts about my not doing the Census..I DID send back the Census..I tore up the American Community Survey Census..
These assholes from the Census think they are going to wear me down..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I filled mine out and sent it back. My ethnicity and name is already known by numerous agencies. So, I really didn't think it was that big of a deal. It's not like the fed doesn't have access to driver license records with similar information.

Besides, a bigger population means more money spent on this state. With Rick Perry spending all the states money on hair care products and campaign traveling, every bit helps.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Good on you for standing up for yourself, but please be aware of a couple things.

When he asked you if you understood not filling it out is unlawful, what makes it unlawful is you agreeing that you understand it is unlawful to not fill it out.

Never agree to these things, assert that you do not understand, how your individual sovereignty can be infringed upon, to where you are required to fill out a form, that you do not understand where such authority emanates from, and that all you understand is that the government which is a corporation, is using threats and extortion to compel you to do something, that they suffer no damage from if you don’t.

That they are the ones doing something unlawful, note also they do not say illegal, this is because there is a difference between unlawful and illegal. In the case of the census, it was decreed in the Constitution, it is not a code, by the corporate government, but a law under the constitution. Doing something unlawful is more severe than doing something illegal. Illegal acts are those of breaking codes that are them selves in violation of the Constitution.

However, according to the Supreme Court, you and I are not parties to the Constitution. In other words, we weren’t there, we didn’t sign it, we didn’t agree to it, it only applies to us, to the extent you allow it to apply or can get other entities to make it apply.

Because you are not a party to the Constitution, you do not have to agree it is unlawful to disobey the census mandated by the Constitution. As the BigFuryTexan has said, the reason the count was mandated is the International Banking Cartel measures our credit worthiness on how many people are living here and working for the Government which is a corporate entity.

Never agree, ever, that you understand, something is unlawful or illegal, that creates a contract that then becomes enforceable, based on that premise.

Instead explain to them that their attempts to use extortion, kidnapping, and other threats, is coercion and that is unlawful and illegal, and you can’t imagine where one human being truly gets that authority over another human being, and no matter how they explain it to you, just keep saying, I am sorry I don’t understand, and keep making them explain themselves.

The Constitution became an invalid document in 1861 when the last lawfully sat congress disbanded.

The United States has functioned as nothing but a corporate entity since then.

It operates on contract law, and whenever you say you understand, you are agreeing to that law and contract.

Thanks.

[edit on 17/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very well put! Thankyou for the information I will use it wisely, for Im sure they will call again, and again..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Okay, I'm setting myself up here buuuuuut...

Am I the only one thinking that there's a whole lot of unnceccesary fearmongering about this? The only things you're required to answer are how many people live in the house and perhaps how many vehicles you own... anything else is superfluous - at least as far as I know from friends and family that have actually recieved the form. No names given, no in depth, invasive questions about employment status...

Of course, that might have a lot to do with the fact that I never get one here so I don't even know what's in it now...

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I never got one. I figure it's because I've always rented and had roommates. Maybe they got them. Who knows?

If I get one, I'll fill it out. The Constitution does give the government the authority to conduct the census. In my opinion, if you reject the census you reject the Constitution and all of the rights it grants you.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Maybe its part of the whole Obama ruining America. If memory serves me the census commercials emphasize that in order to "help" they need to know how many people there are. I would imagine thats to allocate funds of sorts for whatever they tell us that the money will be used for. So if they don't have accurate counts the local govt infastructure is sure to take a hit and then it trickles down from there.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation

If I get one, I'll fill it out. The Constitution does give the government the authority to conduct the census. In my opinion, if you reject the census you reject the Constitution and all of the rights it grants you.

Good point. The census is authorized specifically in the Constitution. I think Protoplasmic Traveler was saying that the Constitution was suspended in 1961 along with that session of Congress. I don't think I agree.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
How do they know 1 in 3 Americans failed to return the form if they dont know how many Americans there are to begin with and Who is an American in the first place...There are so many illegals living here....not even funny...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

The Census is in the Constitution because it was demanded by our European Creditors who dictated the Terms of the Treaty of Paris that ended the Revolutionary War.

It is the people of this land that are the most valuable resource, we mine, drill, and extract precious resources, we grow crops and fell trees, we build and manufacture things, we labor and provide services, we are, our efforts are the source of the revenue that makes the nation a viable financial entity.

What most people don’t understand about the Revolutionary War, is while our forefathers won the right to create a new corporate government and to run it, they did not win the lands, and properties attached to them, many which were owned by the Spanish, Dutch and British, French and German Monarchs, and many that had outstanding loans against them.

We were, or better put, the new corporate entity known as the United States were, obligated, and agreed to pay for those things, and in fact we have never finished paying for them and have taken on staggering debts since.

We are so leveraged at this point, it boggles the imagination with an 11 trillion dollar national debt, and we can do little more than pay the interest.

The International Banking Cartel extends additional credit based on the corporate nation’s ability to pay it back. In fact we are so in debt that we have become entirely dependent on those fresh lines of credit being extended.

Since the only real asset of the United States Corporation is the citizens, who labor, doing all the things I described above to generate revenue for it, counting those citizens as accurately as possible, is the only indicator that the Bankers can use, to determine through preset mathematical formulas, if we have the numbers to be productive enough to pay the interest and at least some portion of the principle.

They in fact do not want us to pay off the debt, because as long as the nation is leveraged to them, they have leverage over the nation and the officials who run it.

Who grants me my rights, I DO, let me repeat I GRANT MY RIGHTS, I don’t need a piece of paper to tell me who I am, what I am, and my relation to the Universe and what I can and can not do, and what is right and wrong.

I can decide all those things for myself…so should everyone in my humble opinion.

The Census is a Head Count of the corporate citizens, who fund the corporate venture, through their labors and services, and the taxes that are extorted from them, for the SOLE purpose of determining our International Credit Rating.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I think Protoplasmic Traveler was saying that the Constitution was suspended in 1961 along with that session of Congress. I don't think I agree.

IF you have done the research, you would agree but ..........obviously, you haven't.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

Originally posted by mattifikation

Good point. The census is authorized specifically in the Constitution. I think Protoplasmic Traveler was saying that the Constitution was suspended in 1961 along with that session of Congress. I don't think I agree.

that was 1861, not 1961.

Just so i am aware, on what basis do you disagree?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join