It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human genes to be injected into goats, cows, and sheep

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Hemisphere
Folks, I think you will at first glance think exactly what I did. Enjoy!

The woolly mystery known as the "sheep pig"

Not sure if my first thought is the same as yours....it was "Pigs in a Blanket".

My second thought was this:

In 168 B.C.E. or 169 B.C.E. Antiochus marched to Jerusalem, slew Jason (last of the Zadokite High Priests) and dedicated the Temple to Zeus, erecting an image of Zeus in his own likeness on the altar, and, according to some sources, sacrificed a pig in the Temple. This is known to Jews as the 'great desecration' or 'abomination of desecration' (from Daniel 11: 31 & 12: 11)

Perhaps it was a sheep-pig, looking enough like a sheep to be smuggled in to the Temple with a bag on it's head.

Well my first thought was "Isn't this what we were just going on about?" Your first thought was much funnier! Holy crap! You alone will be haunted by that second thought! A Sheep-pig with a bag on it's head. Oh my porcine gawd! That's historically hysterical! The poor little sheep-pig, shamed into hiding. No wonder I had never seen one before.

Alethea, you have all of this esoteric knowledge. The guruess if you will. And so I ask you, if a sheep goes Baa and a pig goes Oink, does a sheep-pig go Boink? And..... while we're on the subject, if a sheep-pig goes Boink in the woods and nobody's there to shear it........

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

This is very scary. Did they not learn from pig/bird flu? It's like they want diseases to jump the species barrier.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I'm not saying this is the case here, but this could easily be abused to make a terrible disease.

It's worrying that these things are allowed to happen so easily without a say from the people.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

this could easily be abused to make a terrible disease.

True - and they don't even have to try, either. "Accidents" happen ALL the time. Especially when fools mess with shtuff they don't really understand. Like evolution.

It's worrying that these things are allowed to happen so easily without a say from the people.

Uh huh. But people can't have their say because "science" speaks a different language. ...Remember Babylon?

...any new info, btw? [Great work, important subject.]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It's all mildly terrifying...yet strangely intriguing in an odd way.

This field of science is slowly progressing whether or not we agree.

Have you ever visited Gemini Somatics ? It to me demonstrates the face of tomorrow.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Truthistreasure because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join