It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God Created this Solar System, Why would it possess a Niburu?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello all you ATS fanatics out there!

I pose a question based upon Religion and Myth: If God Created this Earth, this Solar System, and placed the very essence of His Children upon it, Why would a threat such as Niburu exist?

I know, what does Religion have to do with Mythology?

What does Religion have to do with Science?

What does Religion have to do with anything?

The simple truth of the mater that answers all three of these questions is:

Everything.

This planet we exist on has such a diverse amount of BELIEF upon it that the relevance of this question I posed will cover the answers from all three aspects of diverse thinking.

Of course, The atheist will claim a different story all together, and if told we're doomed anyway.

Come on in folks - lets get this show under way, after all... December 21, 2012 isn't too far off!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you read the Book of Revelation..the mountain of fire...you will see why. And why not, there are comets, asteroids, ...and the global extinction events of the past... maybe a galactic "restart" button...lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
Hello all you ATS fanatics out there!

I pose a question based upon Religion and Myth: If God Created this Earth, this Solar System, and placed the very essence of His Children upon it, Why would a threat such as Niburu exist?

Hello, I'm an atheist.

If god created this solar system and all that, why does the threat of asteroid impacts exist? Why does the threat of Corona Mass Ejections exist? Why does the threat of deadly diseases exist? Why does the threat of a nearby star going supernova exist? Why does the threat of magnetic pole reversals exist? And so on..

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
If you read the Book of Revelation..the mountain of fire...you will see why. And why not, there are comets, asteroids, ...and the global extinction events of the past... maybe a galactic "restart" button...lol.

I was leaning towards the exact same conclusion, a galactic "restart" function or something of the sort. Having huge catastrophic events may make way for future adaptations of species for example. I don't have the answer tho because I just don't know nor do I practice religion.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

So why even bother trolling? Science has nothing to do with religion and neither does niburu.

What does this thread have to do with a conspiracy in religion?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does Niburu exist?

Does God exist?

God you take on faith.

If Niburu does exist, that should be based on science, and honestly (maybe I live in a shell) but until I started reading these boards last year I had never heard of Niburu.

Why worry about things we cannot change? If there is such a thing as Niburu, then I doubt very seriously we can do anything about it. There is something I can do about my eyelids closing...Good night all

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

So why even bother trolling? Science has nothing to do with religion and neither does niburu.

um....

I know, what does Religion have to do with Mythology?

The simple truth of the mater that answers all three of these questions is:

Everything.

This planet we exist on has such a diverse amount of BELIEF upon it that the relevance of this question I posed will cover the answers from all three aspects of diverse thinking

Because yours isnt the only belief on this planet. =)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well I am by no means a bible schollar but Wormwood is discussed in Revalation and in other books.

Revelation 8:10
Deuteronomy 29:18
Jeremiah 9:15

This could be just another name for Nibru aka Planet X

I also believe the Egyptians talked about the "Destroyer" in a simular context.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Finally a question about Niburu that is open ended enough that I can share what I have learned.
The Sumerians had different names for the sun. Aguziga (dawn), Udtena (Evening)
One for when the sun rose, one for when the sun set, one for noon, etcetera.
The name for the Sun at noon time _is_ Niburu.
Nothing more, nothing less.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It doesn't posses Nibru?

Nibru is not a planet.

Nibru does not exist.

I'm going to make a posting bot for the amount of times this has had to have been said. Either learn the proper definitions of the terminologies you are using or stop spreading dis-info.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Weird, I believe in neither, although I do believe in the solar system.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Hello There!
I believe GOd is only a name?ET s are the creators!ANd maybe all universe is a computer like somebody here in ATS recomended before!

PEACE
ekiusa

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Some excellent comments and theories here!

I especially enjoyed the post by davidgrouchy, who enlightened me (us) about the various words the Sumerians had for the various positions of our sun.

Could you please relate to us as to where you learned about these words and their definitions? My interest is very keen on this. From hence forth I shall refer to the object referenced as Niburu as Nemesis.

Pertaining to Biblical references that have a relative meaning in Nemesis, the omens in Revelations about the Great Mountain, and the Star named WormWood do possess qualities that would describe Nemesis. BUT... one point of conjecture I have to point to towards those items is that it is said that 'neither the hour nor the minute is known by any but God. Therefore, keep on the watch of these things (the signs of the end as described in one of Jesus' prophetic discourses given to his apostles in private), that you may know that the end is near'

The supposed date of the arrival of Nemesis has widely been speculated as Dec. 21, 2012.

Now, just because it has been speculated at a certain date, that doesn't mean that it won't arive.

Is that a correct way of thinking?

And if so, is the idea that Nemesis was created as a 'system end' item another thing to consider correct?

If so, my next question would be: if that's true, Then was all of this planned? I mean, from the first angelic rebellion on down to the ultimate devestation of the Earth - God planned for all of this?

Sounds like a conspiracy to me.....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Because yours isnt the only belief on this planet. =)

My belief has nothing to do with you posting another "if god_____ then why___" thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

Pertaining to Biblical references that have a relative meaning in Nemesis, the omens in Revelations about the Great Mountain, and the Star named WormWood do possess qualities that would describe Nemesis.

I see.

Now, just because it has been speculated at a certain date, that doesn't mean that it won't arive.

Is that a correct way of thinking?

Remember
the people of New Orleans
Prayed for the levee to break for sixty years.
When it finally happened it didn't wash away the corruption.

And if so, is the idea that Nemesis was created as a 'system end' item another thing to consider correct?

The system end
was never intended.
it is something human kind
will do to themselves out of spite.

"And except that the Lord had shortened
those days, no flesh should be saved: but for
the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath
shortened the days." Mark 13:20 So it's a rescue mission.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

yes, god did it!

remember in genesis he states that god made everything, and nothing was made that was not of god, etc,etc.

so he's to blame to put it bluntly.

its all a giant video game, going nowhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

i did read somewhere that all the evil thoughts/behaviours of mankind influence a heavenly body/comet? out in space and attract it to the source of that evil. like payback.

stop the world, i want to get off.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
i did read somewhere that all the evil thoughts/behaviours of mankind influence a heavenly body/comet? out in space and attract it to the source of that evil. like payback.

stop the world, i want to get off.

Star = church.
Wormwood = drugs.
Waters = peoples of the earth.
Don't do hallucinogenics and think it's holy.

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood:
and the third part of the waters became wormwood;
and many men died of the waters, because they were
made bitter." Revelation 8:11 How many countries fall to drugs?

:|
David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ugh, people have no idea how god works.

The purpose of life it to progress.

God is the intention for every life form or soul to progress.

Bad things happen so that you learn from them. Evil exist to balance the system so that everyone can learn how things work. Nibiru, good or bad, exists with every other galaxy, star and planet out there for the same reason we do.

It's all part of a developing process of the "soul."

You start with god, are set apart as the nous, and have to work your way back to god through a evolution system that mimics free will. Like a programmed game, god puts each of us through trial, tribulation and joy in order to understand the process he has created. The idea that something is good or bad in ones mind makes no difference. All that matters is that you exist along with everything else.

Understand that and you will be at peace with EVERYTHING that happens. aka nirvana. From there, you learn control.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

except the Vatican has a south pole observatory looking for the biblical "Wormwood".

-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join