It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti NWO, Bush, and Obama Video Will Anger Gobermt Shills..Must WATCH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Admins…this thread is for the invitation to the people who embrace the New World Order. And to share their insight, with those of us they wish to control or kill.
That being said, …
No matter what you think of Alex Jones, he does his home work on his latest video. Jason Bermas presents Invisible Empire, a follow-up to the smash hit, “Loose Change.” This is a very revealing video that will anger the deep black souls of the New World Order and expose their nefarious plans.
For the members of the Trilateral Committee, Bilderbergers, members of the Central Bank, Skull and Bones, and Free Masons, here is the link to the YouTube site.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm sure the members of the NWO will have some sort of obscure reason for their domination, however, more than likely, they won't have the brass to answer!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you for the post and link to the vid. I am loading it up now and gonna sit back and watch. Will be back when done to comment! BTW, im of no association with your invitees lol

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello,
I do NOT embrace the NWO.
I'm posting here to say thanks for the info, though the flick is long, I too will be back to comment- after a few sittings.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I just finished watching, and though there is little new information, the depth of their penetration into every facet of world society is terrifying. Hopefully, they will fail and their empire of evil will collapse under its own weight, but we need to be ready to actively oppose them at every opportunity.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just finished the vid. The vast majority is information i personally am already familiar with, but it is an excellent production and a great crash course, like Alex Jones said during the movie. In fact, i have been recently trying to explain how the world works behind the curtain to my mother and this was a perfect video to gain anyones attention and drive them to search for more. Thanks for the post! S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I too pray that their empire will collapse.
All this seems to point to the end of times, which I welcome.
The coming of our Savior The Lord Jesus Christ! Amen, Amen

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

I can't take credit for the research, I just hope many people will view this and come to their own conclusion about what is currently happening. I do appreciate your feedback.
Thank you.

top topics

join