It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag alert. Dates & Agency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
just signed up and felt like i should point something out. i live in RI usa.

currently FEMA is in town.

supposedly the blackstone river flooded.

i live right near it. it did not flood. did not even swell that bad.

did notice the damn i live near was half open. it made/makes no sense.

also would like to point out UAF have been around the area lately and their is no base near by.

makes me wonder if they would try to take out the state.

ri is corrupt as bad as it can get. it is mob run. it is also the biggest sinkhole for the govt budget.

i do not know if it is a false flag.

but why would fema be here for nothing?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I believe that there will be a nuke set off in Washington D.C. on July 4th. There seems to be a lot of conditioning within tv and media about a nuclear attack so I don't think anyone can argue with that. But there are also hidden signs in movies and video games. Also there was some tv show, I believe it was on the history channel, that showed if a nuke were to go off and there target was DC seems a litle weird. Let me see if I can find the link. If this is true then I don't know what to think because that would be devesating and for a false flag I think that will be when we have to say enough is enough!

I found it ..day after disaster
YouTube

[edit on 18-4-2010 by stigup]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
heres my take on this,there will be a false flag ,and iran will get the blame,

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciferxe
currently FEMA is in town.

supposedly the blackstone river flooded.

i live right near it. it did not flood. did not even swell that bad.

Perhaps the flooding was not in your immediate area.

Rhode Island has called in the National Guard to help with the worst flooding the state has seen in a century.

300 soldiers will be filling sand bags and working to help authorities manage flooding that has swamped neighborhoods. The swift waters are threatening bridges and dams across the state.

“This is an extraordinary time that we’re facing,” said Gov. Don Carcieri. He urged residents to take the rising waters seriously and evacuate if authorities believe it’s necessary.

“The flooding impact, as bad as it is right now, is going to get worse,” warned Carcieri who called on residents to get home early and expect further road closings.

liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com...

home video here: article.wn.com...

Warwick Mall reported as flooded.

Are you saying that none of these accounts are true?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
they could benefit from a false flag to DIVERT people's anger.

within a few years (maybe less) ......soverign debt crisis are going to spread across most western country's (a few eastern )......this will dramatically lower the standard of living for millions and a global answer will be proposed.

tea party's are already a grass roots response and uprising in response to this...rising bankruptcy threat... despite the way the media are portraying the movement

this anger shoud be attempted to be diverted soon....otherwise since it is acknowledged that we just kicked the can down the road with the (2008-9) financial crisis....that when the next one blows.....it will be attatched to soverign govt's (since we bailed them out) and the anger will be to DESTABALIZNG at least (potentially) ..........so something will be done.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I dunno about you guys, but every time we have been told that there will be a "false flag event" for whatever purpose, within a few days, weeks, or months, when that time came, NOTHING happened.

My money is riding on nothing happening this time as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

you may be right. i do know how ever that warwick was not as bad as they say.

but then it is the media ad to make anything bigger than it is. they must do.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Hey, if your right, you will 100% more accurate than Ron Weinland anyway.

However, you are still wrong!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Now that is the $64,000 question ... I could answer it but I would believe OPSEC applies.

Those who have a need to know .... Know.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I live in an area in NW GA. where the navy reserve and the air force do alot of exercises. In recent news a navy trainer crashed killing all aboard you may have saw this. Its not uncommon to see a couple of flights a day over the national forest.

A couple of years ago our local guard units were called up and we saw increased air traffic including fighter planes, C-130s, and Cobra choppers. So we figured it was an exercise having something to do with the call up and it was. But that was announced.

Now we are seeing huge exercises daily and what seems to be more aggressive flight patterns. Last night we were awaken twice by c130s flying super low. But the strange thing is no announcements. I think something may be on the horizon. Remember we got 500,000 coffins in Atlanta......

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
I believe we all need to watch out this coming May 13th 2010. I think this is either going to produce an incident or an excersise, I'm not going to say that an attack (real one) will happen but we all know what the excersise on September 11, 2001 turned out to be! The PTB keep saying that the enemy (AQ) is after/has a nuclear device so this is apparently inline with that chatter. I believe it bears watching and being alert.

Public Intelligence has received a request from FEMA to remove a “For Official Use Only” document regarding the National Level Exercise 2010 (NLE 10), which was scheduled for this coming May. The exercise was to be based on National Planning Scenario 1 which simulates a nuclear detonation in a U.S. city. However, recent political pressure has led to the exercise being “scaled back” according to the Washington Post, Christian Science Monitor and a variety of other publications. At the behest of Senator Harry Reid (D-NV), the exercise’s Nevada events have reportedly been canceled and the FEMA website now shows no mention of NLE 10.

On top of this, the Obama administration has recently been emphasizing the threat of a domestic nuclear attack. President Obama’s remarks at the Nuclear Security Summit on April 13, 2010 emphasize that the threat of terrorists using nuclear weapons inside of major metropolitan cities is one of the “greatest threats” that the world faces:

Two decades after the end of the Cold War, we face a cruel irony of history — the risk of a nuclear confrontation between nations has gone down, but the risk of nuclear attack has gone up.

Nuclear materials that could be sold or stolen and fashioned into a nuclear weapon exist in dozens of nations. Just the smallest amount of plutonium — about the size of an apple — could kill and injure hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Terrorist networks such as al Qaeda have tried to acquire the material for a nuclear weapon, and if they ever succeeded, they would surely use it. Were they to do so, it would be a catastrophe for the world — causing extraordinary loss of life, and striking a major blow to global peace and stability.

In short, it is increasingly clear that the danger of nuclear terrorism is one of the greatest threats to global security — to our collective security.

NLE 10 concerned itself with exactly this scenario: the detonation of a nuclear device inside of a U.S. city. Las Vegas was to be the epicenter of this hypothetical attack and, if the exercise utilized the same circumstances as National Planning Scenario 1, it would have involved “hundreds of thousands” of casualties, more than 300,000 refugees and ultimately more than 1 million displaced persons.

The unpopularity of such a scenario, regardless of its security benefits, is obvious. What is strange is the attempt that is now being made by FEMA to eliminate references to the exercises and remove from circulation a document that has played an important role in drawing attention to the exercise. As the state of NLE 10 is unclear at the moment, it is difficult to say whether the request is truly motivated by security or whether there is a more dubious intention. Source: Public Intelligence

Link here to the excersise documents - Official

Here are some updates and observations you might find helpful:

1) although the exercise that was supposedly cancelled on 2 April 2010 was scheduled for May 17-21 in Las Vegas, the NLE draft circulated by Public Intelligence is for a simulated attack on two cities, as well as simulating a "credible threat" against Washington, DC;

2) Public Intelligence was asked to remove this document from circulation on April 13th (see publicintelligence.net... ) even though the Christian Science Monitor reported on March 30 ( see www.csmonitor.com... ) and the Washington Post confirmed on April 2 ( see www.washingtonpost.com...://www.washingtwww.washingto... npost.com:80/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/registration/register ) that the exercise had been cancelled.

3) The US Department of Transportation's website ( www.dot.gov... ) still lists NLE 2010 and the Eagle Horizon 10 Continuity of Government exercise as scheduled for May 17-21;

the Department of Defense's NORAD/USNORTHCOM Commanders' Blog says that their Ardent Sentry exercise is still on, and still scheduled to go with what's left of NLE-10 (see www.northcom.mil... );

according to orise.orau.gov... the Emergency Management Issues/Special Interest Group just concluded its meeting in Las Vegas;

and finally, two contractors, L3 Communications ( www.gses.l-3com.com... ) and Bridgeborn ( see www.bridgeborn.com... ), still hold contracts connected to NLE 2010.

In sum: what was "cancelled"...and what is still in the works?

One thing's for sure: we will know, one way or the other, even sooner than I thought!

Thanks for the interest, MKO.

PS: A couple of parenthetical notes on Area 51 and the Janet terminal:

1) Area 51 is on the edge of the Nevada Test Site, where, with the proper equipment, tons of radioactive material can be extracted;

2) The "Janet" commuter terminal, which has had its own security furnished by EG&G for decades before there was a TSA, is on the opposite side of the runway from the main Las Vegas-McCarran International Airport terminal...but yards away from the hotels of the Las Vegas Strip.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The L-3 GS&ES company is in charge of designing and developing the exercises or drills for NLE 2010. This company has been awarded 15 million $ and 18 month contract for this drill. The L-3 GS&ES company is a long time consultant for NSA. This company was flagged by SEC for "suspicious" insider trading before 9/11.

More in this thread

Company connected to 9/11 has designed NLE 2010 nuke detonation exercise

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rararoadrunner

Here is a possible source of radioactive materials that could be mined at Area 10 of the Nevada Test site, taken over the short "Mercury Highway" from Area 10 to Area 51, incorporated into an IND (as simple as putting radioactive material into a conventional IED of sufficient size), flown from Area 51 to the "Janet Terminal" at Las Vegas-McCarran International Airport, and driven a few blocks, right to the Las Vegas Strip.

Sedan Crater, the world's largest manmade crater (please see pdfhost.focus.nps.gov... ), produced so much fallout in 1962 that it was largely responsible for the abandonment of the proposal to mine with nuclear bombs: it is a rich, easily accessible (for those with clearance) place to mine radioactive materials (by remote control,I would think!)

Once again, I hope I'm wrong on this one...and if so, perhaps that I have contributed in some small way to making it so by helping to expose this possibility

<< 1  2  3   >>

join