It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag alert. Dates & Agency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Good advice about not getting your email involved with a militia site. I won't get into details, but I believe the attack will be:
1) Detroit (it's in the heartland and needs to be blown up anyway)
2) Terrorists came by boat or through the tunnel--the one's that connect to the middle east
3) A link is established through a midwestern militia--kudos to the SW Michigan militia for seeing the setup
4) Everybody is a terrorist
5) A white, militia (terrorist) leader is identified, whereabouts unknown

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Check out this propaganda! Definitely gearing up....

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
False Flag or not it warrants watching just as any other action, excersise, incident etc because if we didn't post them and something happened then we hear from the "why didn't anyone pick up on this" yet when we post things, we hear from the "it ain't no false flag blada, blada, blada" section.

One thing is clear....

Had our own gov picked up on the many warnings from various foreign governments about airplanes being used as weapons then we MAY have prevented or at the very least lessoned the damage from 911.

It's not a matter of keep tossing hail mary's until one lands on the target, its about being aware of events going on around one's world regardless of what the nay sayers say.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by abovetopromen

Exactly and it's obvious what they are doing. They can't debate the issue's and they see the Tea Party as a threat to their power.

So they will try to turn the Tea Party into a militia group.

So now if you want a small and limited government, you're anti government and just as bad as al-Qaeda.

If you don't want to be changed and transformed by Obama's policies then you're an anti government terrorist.

Think about how dangerous this is in a free country. They want to treat Americans who are exercising their freedoms to protest as terrorist.

A false flag attack will be blamed on "American Terrorist." It will be shown on the news every minute of the hour next to Tea Party folks.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
you should read this about time wave theory you will see near the bottom on the graph something will happen on the 9th may.

www.mondovista.com...

or go to
www.viewzone.com

very interesting

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
yawn - another chicken little creaming :

" false flag comeing "

and when nothing happens [ again ] all that remains is for them to ` claim credit ` for " preventing it " by " getting the word out

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I predict we will all die some day..

To be on topic though.. I really doubt false flags have many signs prior to the actual event; sure you can see signs after the fact.. such as September 11th.

I am turned off by most false flag threads simply because EVERYTHING these days seem to be a sign of a coming government conspiracy.. why can't we chalk at least some of that up to the fact that we live in a world that is very f'ed up from time to time.

I could be wrong and a building could blow up Monday and I could be the one they pin it on.. who knows..

today is beautiful despite our nasty little flaws..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

I was not aware of that. Upon doing a little bit of digging around on the net and on here your statements appear true. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I guess we could say that false flags are already happening currently? It seems like almost daily there is a news report on "home grown terrorists", planning and being busted. It is only a matter of time before another Waco, TX IMO...

The pot is due to boil over very soon. I have no facts to back up my opinion well, because it is just that, a slew of opinions. Locally the climate appears set for something big to occur. Friends and Family can also feel it and sense it. I believe many of you share my opinion.

It's a powder keg out there and it is set to blow... A false flag would certainly set off something???

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Although it is unlikely that something will happen dureing the mentioned time frames I feel that it is very important for people to keep their eyes, ears and minds open to an attack, false flag or otherwise. Being vigilant watching them may just prevent an attack and force them to alter their plans. We can't live in fear of every little thing, but we also can't just let our guard down and forget our history lessons of false flag attacks being used to manipulate the populace into accepting and even wanting war. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If even one of these types of predictions averts or pushes back an attack then in my mind I appreciate them. Just don't let the predictions scare you into a state of fear and paranoia that only plays right into the mind control tactics of TPTB.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
My guess is not many will show up if there is a civil war. Wouldn't that just tick off the master criminal class.
"Let's provoke a civil war, weed out the ones that know what is going on..."
But, NO ONE shows up.
Think about it. I am trying to imagine a scenario where I would be obligated to fight the Obamanoids, or whatever you want to call them.
Who would the leaders be anyway, on either side?
Obama would have mass desertions if he tried to organize an assault on Americans, and the opposition has no clear leader other than maybe Ron Paul.
Somehow, I cannot see "General" Ron Paul.
The trend seems to be that the states are rebelling in a lawful way, working to nullify a criminal government. This criminal government will kill Americans and anyone else to achieve their goals, they have demonstrated that time and time again. The "civil war" needs to be us getting control of our respective states, and regaining control over our government peacefully.
Or we are truly doomed.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

On the subject of the Guardians of the Free Republics ...yes they did mail in the documents to the Governors. As I was informed the Military supposedly was trying to serve the Supreme Court Justice's their documents but they refused to accept.....hmm, what's the truth...it will out....whether Sam Kennedy is Richard Glenn Unger....whether he is hiding for a specific reason......yet to be known.....or whatever....his destiny in the overall picture of things to come has been set.......he will deal with any consequences directed towards him. Me, as far as I'm concerned....I take a man on his word......if his words fail him...his actions will soon follow....as long as I'm not on the railroad tracks if the train is really coming fast......I can just step off and learn from it, as I always do.....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Info on who established the website: The domain was registered by CopperCards E.A under the admin contact name of Guardian Elders with the email address [email protected]. CopperCards appears to be along the same level as Guardians in regards to their language and objectives.
CopperCards was registered by Clive Boustred of Infotelesys and Strategize. The same Clive registered Liberty For Life.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

May 13th will come and go just like so many other dates where people made predictions and then they didn't come true.

You should never put a date or time on anything. It always ends up making people look like fools.

And for those talking about insurrection...You're putting a huge bulls eye on your heads right now. Don't think for a minute that your posts aren't being logged into a database of possible domestic terror suspects.

Truly, non-violence is the only way to resist. Go ahead and take the militia road if you want, but I assure you, you've already lost before its begun.

Try spreading peace and love for once. Violence has been tried repeatedly, and guess who wins that one???

[edit on 17-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Man, I really hope you're wrong about this.
Otherwise looks like I'm gonna have one hell of a birthday this year........

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Here, here...they will use any provocation as evidence of aggression. My boss used to say "Let the stupid people put their ideas in motion and don't stand in their way. It will far apart by itself and people will learn."

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by Hadrian
bunch of bs about a bunch of bs. if an event happens, it happens. but no one on ats is going to know about it and ats isn't going to stop anything. all illusions of grandeur, imo.

And if it were to happen... what are you going to do ...? Tuck your head between your legs and kiss that other part goodbye...or would you stand up?

The vast majority of people would stand..... What say you?

"what say you"? please.

if all the crap you people fall for every time (jhc, every day of the calendar year has, at some point, been declared a "false flag" event by someone on ats) happens and there's dirty bombs, full-on nuclear bombs, anthrax, earthquakes and volcanoes via haarp and american idol gets cancelled ... yeah, i'm reaching my head between my legs and kissing it goodbye. because that's all i can do. and that's all you can do ... whether you realize it or not.

frankly, a lot of people are bored and just get off imagining armageddons and post-apocalyptic scenarios so they can play heroes in their head. it's fun and exciting - reality often isn't. nothing wrong with that. and better than relying on the tv. 90%, i bet, of conspiracy theory is bs and we know it. but you lose perspective and rationale when you non-critically believe everything you see, i would argue.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

I didn't mean nor intend the post as a prediction just a mere "heads up" to all my fellow ATSers...Thats all

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThraexX

he has done it on multiple occasions. just thought that it was a coincidence he wants to blow it up. seems like he has no respect for the town.

bashing vegas

and here

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Nothing wrong with being cautious and reading whats going on in the world now & then. If it happens then it happens and if not, then thats a good thing!

[edit on 4/17/2010 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join