It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag alert. Dates & Agency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I believe we all need to watch out this coming May 13th 2010. I think this is either going to produce an incident or an excersise, I'm not going to say that an attack (real one) will happen but we all know what the excersise on September 11, 2001 turned out to be! The PTB keep saying that the enemy (AQ) is after/has a nuclear device so this is apparently inline with that chatter. I believe it bears watching and being alert.

Public Intelligence has received a request from FEMA to remove a “For Official Use Only” document regarding the National Level Exercise 2010 (NLE 10), which was scheduled for this coming May. The exercise was to be based on National Planning Scenario 1 which simulates a nuclear detonation in a U.S. city. However, recent political pressure has led to the exercise being “scaled back” according to the Washington Post, Christian Science Monitor and a variety of other publications. At the behest of Senator Harry Reid (D-NV), the exercise’s Nevada events have reportedly been canceled and the FEMA website now shows no mention of NLE 10.

On top of this, the Obama administration has recently been emphasizing the threat of a domestic nuclear attack. President Obama’s remarks at the Nuclear Security Summit on April 13, 2010 emphasize that the threat of terrorists using nuclear weapons inside of major metropolitan cities is one of the “greatest threats” that the world faces:

Two decades after the end of the Cold War, we face a cruel irony of history — the risk of a nuclear confrontation between nations has gone down, but the risk of nuclear attack has gone up.

Nuclear materials that could be sold or stolen and fashioned into a nuclear weapon exist in dozens of nations. Just the smallest amount of plutonium — about the size of an apple — could kill and injure hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Terrorist networks such as al Qaeda have tried to acquire the material for a nuclear weapon, and if they ever succeeded, they would surely use it. Were they to do so, it would be a catastrophe for the world — causing extraordinary loss of life, and striking a major blow to global peace and stability.

In short, it is increasingly clear that the danger of nuclear terrorism is one of the greatest threats to global security — to our collective security.

NLE 10 concerned itself with exactly this scenario: the detonation of a nuclear device inside of a U.S. city. Las Vegas was to be the epicenter of this hypothetical attack and, if the exercise utilized the same circumstances as National Planning Scenario 1, it would have involved “hundreds of thousands” of casualties, more than 300,000 refugees and ultimately more than 1 million displaced persons.

The unpopularity of such a scenario, regardless of its security benefits, is obvious. What is strange is the attempt that is now being made by FEMA to eliminate references to the exercises and remove from circulation a document that has played an important role in drawing attention to the exercise. As the state of NLE 10 is unclear at the moment, it is difficult to say whether the request is truly motivated by security or whether there is a more dubious intention. Source: Public Intelligence

Link here to the excersise documents - Official

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think they are bending the News to Say Iran is Al Qaida. but that just really listening to the language and sentence structure. but you never know until it happens. but I think we will be missing a City if we dont go along with their plans. its sort of like blackmail in my opinion - the can pull this rabbit out of the hole anytime they feel like it. after all what are we going to do - they control the media - the police - the army .... ?> what do we control - >>?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think you may be right. It seems this adminastration is hell bent on getting their agenda moved forward at an increasing pace. We need to be prepaired for any "event" in the coming months.

you may want to think about joining a militia.

American Militia

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have noticed an increase in these FEMA / local agencys excersises including monitoring them on trunked, conventional, HF and other radio systems and they are getting more common each month. With an increasing focus on bio and nuclear scenarios, could be just excersises but in today's world its best to prepared and for warned than caught without a clue.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
American Militia

I have doubts about ur intentions.
The link provided goes to the Guardians
for a Free Republic which is the same
organization that hoaxed the Restore
America Plan. Which most folks believe
that plan to be affiliated with big brother's
round up of Patriots.

The website is on a hosting domain "ning" which DNS
lookup information cannot be established who actually
owns the site or who created it.

Every link on the page requires to to sign up with your
e-mail to even see what is listed.

I would steer clear of this site as it has big brother's
fingerprints all over it.

But you do what you want to do. It's your choice.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
I have noticed an increase in these FEMA / local agencys excersises including monitoring them on trunked, conventional, HF and other radio systems and they are getting more common each month. With an increasing focus on bio and nuclear scenarios, could be just excersises but in today's world its best to prepared and for warned than caught without a clue.

I've also noticed this. Actually just the other day on my way to work there was an accident with a car on fire. The road going north was shut down so we all had to do U-turns. Well when it was my turn to do a U-ee, a Homeland Security armored monster truck came blazing out from the firetrucks and cut in front of me. What in the world would a tank like armored HS vehicle be doing at a typical crash site?

I really need to start carrying my dslr and HD camcorder with me everywhere.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

I hear ya! I got a digital scanner in my truck along with my 857 Yaesu HF rig so I can monitor pretty much anything that goes on. I believe in monitoring these agencys because anything could break loose.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Interesting thought. Star and flag for keeping your ear to the ground and your eyes open. It's a strong belief of mine, that these kinds of threads may actually prevent false flags from happening. Anyone have any alternatives or anything to add?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well I can clear Up some of that for you...

I am the sites creator. I am not in any way linked with "big brother" Some of my members I meet with in person from time to time and several are also here on ATS and will vouch for me.

American Militia

The reason I require Regrestration is because of nut jobs like Jim Stach aka James Sachowiak Of the " American Resistance Movement " and others such as Gossip-Boy.

We do have Feds on the site some with good intentions some with bad. I log all IP's that visit the site and have it that way to Cover my ass should someone make any threats.

The site is a News and Networking site that's it.

You can Sign up with any email you choose even if its one you just made up to join. Your IP still is logged and I do Cross check it just to be safe.

( I know you can spoof you IP I have members that do )

The RAP Link is: www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...

That is the Real one.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 16-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

do you have a militia ???
Are you part of one ???
If so, what is the name of the militia
and where is it located???

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

What is your site about exactly? I'm not sure if I feel comfotable checking it out after what you just said.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by devildogUSMC]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I saw a few FEMA trucks around where I live and a gentleman who said he worked for FEMA came into my place of business.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe this false flag in vegas is why obama has been trashing vegas. like a subliminal heads up to get out of vegas. on numerous occasions now obama has been at odds with vegas.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey peeps, I'm new to ATS however I use to scope the threads along time ago.

I feel with issues like this and with the increasing amount of knowledge being gained by everything.. from the universe to the feds and their computers.,,(not the mention the clinically insane) and so on,
That this universe no matter how much mass both sides have amassed with speed, that the oneness has been effected.

probably off topic but i tried.

ohh yeaah halo 4, Reach.. comes out on xbox 360 on the 3rd of may.
possibly that's it.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm flagging your flag. That plus this is two lines.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
I think you may be right. It seems this adminastration is hell bent on getting their agenda moved forward at an increasing pace. We need to be prepaired for any "event" in the coming months.

We shouldn't need a militia. The National Guard is supposed to be our militia, if we could get them back from tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. Nine years of war sours people on joining National Guards. It would be nice if we could legislate in the state a ban on the use of our National Guard units for made up wars based on bogus terrorist attacks. Our legislators were complaining that they are hampered in dealing with natural disasters because our National Guard is gone. This is funny considering how much the federal govt is giving to police forces to get them ready for emergencies like natural disasters and crowd control. We wouldn't have so many natural disasters if somebody would remove whoever is at the helm of Haarp.
Whatever "event" comes up, the police aren't here to help you anymore. They are here to "control" you. They have been well trained in how to taser their grandmothers and crowd control, but if you get in a car accident and suffer from burns they can only think to roll you in the dirt then taser you. The National Guard on the other hand was supposed to rescue people. That is why the founding fathers did not want a standing army. The police have been incorporated into that "standing army"
Having foreign troops on American soil is unconstitutional. NLE'09 was unconsitutional. Having Mexican military planes flying over Texas going after their crime-buddy enemies apparently doesn't count because they stay up in the air

[edit on 17-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
its sort of like blackmail in my opinion - the can pull this rabbit out of the hole anytime they feel like it. after all what are we going to do - they control the media - the police - the army .... ?> what do we control - >>?

If we could just learn that together we are the majority and they are the minority and stop being so afraid to "die" then we could overthrow it all. After all, it is within our constitutional rights.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Mr.Noman]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
again, nothing is going to happen. it never does whenever someone makes one of these threads.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'd like to add to the Las Vegas theory.
From what i've heard vegas is totally artificial.
It's water consumption is crazy for it's location out
there in the desert.
I think if these lunatics want to take out a city they would choose very carefully
and Vegas to me looks prime target.
probably some symbology bollocks going on as well.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To start, you may 100% correct in your prediction. Having said this I must digress my friend. A true false flag attack has few warning signs that we are aware of. Most of it is disinformation. Can we agree on that?

Can anyone honestly tell me that they accurately predicted the September 11th Attacks? I mean this in a non-demonizing way guys, no disrespect to the "Truthers", out there. I myself am not what you consider a Truther though.

My point is the facts came out AFTER, the events have taken place. I do think that the Government knows when they will take place but we are left in the dark most of the time. The only time we would be privy to information is when their money is in peril. Although I think a few "worker bee's", biting the dust can be written off with ease though!

I will get to the point. This appears to be just another prediction in an un-predictable World. I do appreciate your side of the discussion though Sir!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join