posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
Just 25 observances of mine. Take it how you will:
1) The majority of Americans and the world, do not use critical thinking, and suffer for it.
2) We parrot ideas without checking sources and spread rumors.
3) Americans use bumper sticker slogans for argument or political discourse.
4) "Authority" and "Popularity" are King, not to be questioned or scrutinized.
5) Our Government loves war, we align with warmongers and reward death.
6) We poison ourselves with bad food, bad air, bad water. Then depend on Pharma to "fix us" when all goes to hell in our bodies and minds.
7) We allow our minds to be warped by mainstream television, film, media. We honor Pop Culture to the point we think that their imaginations equal
8) We abandon logic and reason in place for fantasy, myth, and belief systems with no evidence of their validity.
9) We are so busy working to fight off debt, taxes, government, fees, liabilities, bills, notes...that we do not notice our demise under our noses.
10) We have this illusion that freedom is given by our masters if we complain loud enough.
11) We allow supreme elites to make decisions for our lives and convince ourselves that 'votes' will do away with their never ending yolk over our
12) We worship 'acceptance', even if it means abandoning our very lives and souls.
13) We cater to the lowest common denominator here in America. We have become so obsessed with it, we all have collectively become the lowest common
denominator by osmosis.
14) Ego rules the day, the discourse, the argument, the 'truth', the life, the motive, the speech, the thought, relationships, family, business,
society...it ruins everything.
15) Most of us identify with a "collective ego" to define us. Football, churches, lifestyles, voter status, ideology, baseball, our designer labels,
our schools, our TV SHOWS, our race, etc. We are all "fanatics" of something.
16) Our Government(s) is/are looting us more day by day, with no solution to stop them other than fly by night ideas which only work to put a band aid
over the situation.
17) We are so racked with displeasure from every angle, so cluttered with a list of "wrongs", we cannot even focus anymore. We have run out of
fingers to plug the "Dam" with.
18) Most people who "fight" for something, honestly believe it to be "truth" or "the right thing to do". As long as you have BELIEF, you will
have people fighting for it. Almost all of the participants are innocent in that manner. Until FACT is separated from MYTH, this will never end.
19) As long as this world runs on myth, belief, or ideology, you will NEVER come to a proven consensus of anything. The ideas and those groups
carrying those ideas, will only spread further and grow stronger. You cannot fight a Multiverse of ideas as long as myth is respected.
20) Only a society that can shed old beliefs, old myths, old ways of "business" can thrive when it finds itself bound in chaos. Society can only
PROGRESS by fine tuning what is true, factual, or accurate.
21) Media outlets are destroying our collective ability to reason and decipher fact. We are in turn allowing them to invade our homes, our minds,
write our truths, speak our 'history', and define us. We cannot thrive by allowing those with motives of PROFIT to define who we are.
22) ALL "Authority" needs to be questioned. "Authorities" are losing respect and self respect more daily. The sciences, justice systems, academia,
medicine, history....are all falling victim to corruption. "The Truth" is fleeting daily.
23) Our ignorance is literally killing us. In my opinion, a true revolutionary act is itself "to know" or to seek knowledge. Myths have to be
abandoned in order for us to survive the coming days, in my opinion. We all must remind ourselves to critically think (myself included) about any
given issue, or we are in turn endangering ourselves, our friends, our family, our societies.
24) We must work to liberate ourselves from the influence of our top percentage of "elite". If we do not destroy their base (by means of boycott,
influence, neglect, denial, rejection), they will eventually take our lives and enslave us entirely. Their patterns do not seem to be dwindling.
25) We have to eventually come to the realization that our Government is working against us. The Judicial, Legislative, and Executive branches have
all but abandoned their posts. Any renegade within Government that actually has our interests at heart, is outnumbered and out funded. We cannot fool
ourselves into thinking that we can depend on "the system" to fix itself.
Just 25 of the multiple rants I have stored in my head. Had to 'release' a few from my brain to the public. Hope you enjoyed it.
[edit on 16-4-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]