It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Drink the Water

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's very rarely true that a substance is simply "good or bad." It is the amount that counts. There is a lethal dose of literally every substance. Too much of anything is bad, fluoride included. It's unhealthy to consume fluoride at high concentrations. However, the levels of fluoride in tap water are perfectly safe, and have been studied extensively.

For 65 years, community water fluoridation has been a safe and healthy way to effectively prevent tooth decay. CDC has recognized water fluoridation as one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century.

Source

Scientific Reviews about Fluoridation Safety

Water fluoridation has undergone extensive scientific review to assess its public health benefits and risks. For many years, panels of experts from different health and scientific fields have provided strong evidence that water fluoridation is safe and effective. Learn more about scientific reviews on water fluoridation.

National Academy of Sciences on Fluoride in Drinking Water

The National Academy of Sciences, including its National Resource Council (NRC), has considered the health effects of fluoride in drinking water on several occasions. Additional information on the NRC and its reports can be found on National Academy of Sciences (NAS) on Fluoride in Drinking Water.

Additional information on the NRC report including a Report in Brief *(PDF–223K) and how to order copies of the full report is available at The National Academies

Source with links to research reports

The anti-fluoride movement is nothing but scare tactics. It's deceptive to point to the harm that can be done when fluoride is consumed at high concentrations, then point out that we have it in our water so our water must not be safe. That's not how it works. It's bad at high levels, but it's in our water at low levels. It's very safe at low levels, and there is a mountain of scientific evidence to prove this.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Airease
I don't like drinking tap water, (I agree with an earlier post) it smells like chlorine and leaves your mouth dry... sometimes it even gives me heartburn.

The prices charged for bottled water are simply extortionate; given that it is simply the most abundant substance on the planet... Even then they've added plenty of fluoride and God knows what else into it.

Grrr
Airease

A countertop reverse osmosis machine is definitely the way to go

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's very safe at low levels, and there is a mountain of scientific evidence to prove this.

And there is a mountain of scientific evidence pointing to the fact that, even at low levels, while it isn't "dangerous" per say, it does change brain activity. It makes people more complacent and it speeds up the calcification process of the pineal gland. It's a neurotoxin. You can say that it's safe to drink and physically speaking, yeah you're not going to die. But it still alters brain chemistry, and the alterations are rather nefarious.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes they keep telling about Hittler did this and Hitler did that but then never mention how both Hittler and Starlin had both use floride to dumb down populations.

Floride as a rat posion was no good because the rats learnt to smell it on dead rats and so avoided the poision but still i guess it anti-green of me for pointing this out so keep it to yourselves

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Really good info Op.

Personally I only drink distilled water, I only cook with distilled, etc.

I do not even use toothpaste anymore, I have been brushing my teeth with only Baking Soda. It is bitter and does take some getting use to, but I do not feel as foggy headed anymore.

Get that stuff out of your system.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If you use a Berkey water filter (With an anti-fluoride add-on) for a few years, I wonder if that would accumulate enough of the poison to break some laws and get you arrested. This is a really messed up world, I wouldn't be surprised by this.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You can mock, but it is a fact that flouride is a poison. Not drinking tap water is a goo idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
Invest on a stage 5 countertop reverse osmosis system or purchase RO water/distilled water from supermarket!

Those bastards are trying to zap pineal activity

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Reptilian Ph.D]

true very true solidify to calcium (calcified.) The Grain in the Brain is what is called Z(brain sand ) medical term is Corpora arenacea ! trying to take our third eye to blindness no thanks !

upload.wikimedia.org...

Drink Mountain DEW ! that what i do! weaken calcium deposits! and no need to use Nodose ! ( highest amount of caffeine in a soda drink)
side effect is weakens bones , teeth enamel key ingredient Phosphoric Acid

read the source !
life.familyeducation.com...

wiki source read through from Cavity Prevention to Toxicology
en.wikipedia.org...

My whole family Drinks Mountain DEW and more in tuned

do you really think fluoride in tap water is in there just for teeth and bones !

bad enough you bathe in it

You're post is difficult for me to even comprehend, but are you suggesting that Mountain Dew is a viable alternative to tap water? If you have a problem with tap water, I can't see how you wouldn't have a problem with Mountain Dew. Isn't any soft drink close to 95-99% water? And I strongly suspect soft drink manufacturers use municipal water supplies. And that's not even considering the chemicals and HFCS present.

no what i am talking about is the Phosphoric Acid reducing calcium
and what is in the tap water!!! Fluoride effects the Pineal Gland Fluoride make strong teeth and bones !
Calcification from Fluoride

Calcification Images Cranial calcification Cranial calcification Calcification is a process in which calcium builds up in body tissue, causing the tissue to harden. This can be a normal or abnormal process. Information Ninety-nine percent (99%) of calcium entering the body is deposited in bones and teeth. The remaining calcium dissolves in the blood. When a disorder affects the balance between calcium and other minerals or chemicals in the body, calcium can be deposited in other parts of the body such as arteries, kidneys, lungs, and brain. Calcium deposits in these parts of the body can cause problems with how these blood vessels and organs work. Calcifications can usually be seen on x-rays.

did this help you ! ? I hope so !

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

sorry, i hope this doesnt seem like thread derailment, but reading about the treated wood and such that gets into everything..ground, water, other plants growing near it.. made me think of a new scheme started last year in at least our county of Wales that we know about, where everyone was given a large brown bin to put food wastes in, fair enough, we compost our own stuff anyhow for the gardens we have.. but the problem is, even with certain guidelines on what can be put in them, people still dump crap into them, GMO food items, junk food laden with chemicals, and so on.. now some of its being made into a gas like energy source, but the rest is getting turned into something like the consistency of really wet porridge and spread on crops to feed back to the people.. so this also would get into the ground, our foods, and most likely even water supplies.. i cant get my head around what a very bad idea this all is!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join