It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Boy Hammers Father to Death Over Video Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow is this f'd up or what spoil a bad kid let him think he can do any thing he want's, his though process becomes clear when he said hes the head of the family now.
a form of power he thought he wouldent be responsible for his actions. In some cases it's better to beat some responsibility into him, his father should of made a plan to beat this kid on a daily basis. Come here junior its time for your morning beating, ill see you later for your afternoon ass spanking. And just incase I have to work overtime tonight remind me to spank you twice as hard tomorrow. A serious case of spare the rod, spoil the child.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This has me worried, looks like my kids will be playing games 24/7.I wouldnt dare tell them to stop playing now.Just in case they get any ideas.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
This has me worried, looks like my kids will be playing games 24/7.I wouldnt dare tell them to stop playing now.Just in case they get any ideas.

They should have done it indirectly, like sabotaging the computer hardware or online service/cable... etc... etc...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
How much XP did he get for killing his dad, and did he loot the body?

Seriously though...while the kid may be a sociopath, it does point to the addiction quality of video games...and maybe there needs to be some communication to parents, to help them identify the red flags before getting their head beaten in with a hammer, in the middle of the night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join