It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Cop Caught On Tape Beating Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

'Senseless Act of Rage' say prosecutors.

I can't find this posted yet for this particular event.

Just found this video on Fox News' website. This shows a cop beating a man on the ground who is obviously posing no threat to him, then apparently threatening people leaving a house right by where this is happening.

This isn't just a random YouTube video. This has commentary from Fox news as well as from the Illinois States attorney who confirms they find no evidence of the man threatening police or having any item that could be misconstrued of as a weapon.

This is a blatant police beating caught on video by the cops own dash cam.

Link to video on FoxNews.com

Sorry if this is already posted but I couldn't find it if it was.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Another example of the country's largest gang beating someone down like a dog.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dirty oinkers.
And they wonder why people hate them.
This man needs to be thrown in general population, just to see how it feels to be on the other side of the stick. Pun Intended.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is becoming so commonplace that the only truly grabbing headline would be:

Cop Caught on Tape Beating Himself

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
This is becoming so commonplace that the only truly grabbing headline would be:

Cop Caught on Tape Beating Himself

After reading your post at a glance I had to go reread mine to see if that was what I had put as the headline....

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Im sure any minute now someone will come in here and justify what the cop did. The guy wasnt moving fast enough etc etc

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, or he was a terrorist pedofile illegal immigrant and had lasers in his eyes. The cop quite clearly was fighting for his life...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Illinois cops have no fear, just like gangs and criminals.

Citizens have no way to defend themselves against these actions. No concealed carry, no open carry and in Chicago you can't even own a handgun.

It might as well have been a gang thug.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
One of these days, I'm sure of it, a video will go viral of a cop beating some innocent party when a third party shows up in the video and blows the cop away. Just dusts him.

Maybe that person will be wearing a cap and a mask.

We can dream about superheros, right?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Dirty oinkers.
And they wonder why people hate them.
This man needs to be thrown in general population, just to see how it feels to be on the other side of the stick. Pun Intended.

Agreed!

second line for posterity.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Illinois cops have no fear, just like gangs and criminals.

Citizens have no way to defend themselves against these actions. No concealed carry, no open carry and in Chicago you can't even own a handgun.

It might as well have been a gang thug.

Well, before mass killings of citizens have occurred in history, the citizens were disarmed. In IL handguns are banned.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Illinois people need to get some balls. If everyone in Illinois would stand up for their Constitutional rights, regardless of the illegal and void laws, and carry a firearm, the crooked cops and politicians here might get the fricking hint.

By the way, I have ALOT of friends that are state police and this guy in the video is a douchebag and gives the good ones a bad name. And also, to let you know, a MAJORITY of the ISP are FOR citizens being allowed to carry in this state. Allowed or not, I ignore their unconstitutional laws, and I carry anyway. My life is more valuable than their fear.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Article related to this in AP here Talks about modern trends in video vs. police brutality.

new topics

top topics

join