It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lighst flying around volcano Katla?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
live webcam, one hour delayed

I was looking for possibilities to get the video from the webpage, and offcourse my finger slipped and the page reloaded removing that sequense where something spherical flew by in a oval half cut circle in and out of the caption. when i checked it seemed to appear in the caption starting with a small "boom" cloud.

Looked at the webcam last night and there was several strange lights that i thought were reflections or something. It happened 19.24 pm right before the ash became a lot denser in this region.

Check out for yourself, if it was a bird well, then Island has some crazy fast birds cuz it went fast.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
IMO you are seeing static energy, all of the volcanic particles, especially silica particles are rubbing togther and creating some static charges and it is no supprise "strange lights" are being seen.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

or the northern lights?
www.disinfo.com...

Keep in mind there are helicopters flying around there with their lights on. Something like a searchlight on a cloud can look like a fast moving light.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I do not remember where I saw it now, but someone posted a photo of a UFO near the volcano that erupted in Iceland... It was not a helicopter.. may have been CGI, but I doubt it. Seems strange that wierd things are being seen flying around volcanoes, earthquakes everywhere, and NASA hiding huge objects near the Sun, kind of makes one wonder who is orchestrating all this weirdness that is suddenly happening.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by lost artistic

or the northern lights?
www.disinfo.com...

Keep in mind there are helicopters flying around there with their lights on. Something like a searchlight on a cloud can look like a fast moving light.

Zaiger.....

What's your problem?

I told you before.....it's aliens!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I would agree with you however i channeled Cmdraleon whi channeled the ashtar command and he said aliens are alergic to volcanic ash and it clogs the light engines.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ive seen alot of strange lighst trough my life just as many else has. In Norway this happens very often, but its mostly just lights.

But you know there is something strange when the motion is so prezise and fast. I was supposed to find a way to grap the video, anyways Katla was not active at this moment and i was watching the live webcam for two days and there was nothing.

THOUGH. It did happen right before the big clouds of ash came in the direction of Katla. The webcam site seems to be down because of too much traffic.

How do i upload images? i made a illustration thats pretty close to what i saw.

new topics

top topics

join