It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another CHEMTRAIL project? See for yourselfs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
flightaware.com...

Can this be another Chemtrail project or Weather Modification profect?
Just zoom in the map on Flightaware....Or, open up Google Earth on there and just examine the flight tracks....

Its vitrually going in circles.....My guess is this....CHEMTRAILS / Weather Modification.

Whats your take on this?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by darpa999]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darpa999
flightaware.com...

Can this be another Chemtrail project or Weather Modification profect?
Just zoom in the map on Flightaware....Or, open up Google Earth on there and just examine the flight tracks....

Its vitrually going in circles.....My guess is this....CHEMTRAILS / Weather Modification.

Whats your take on this?

Probably not chemtrails but very likely a black project out of air force site 42 at palmdale. This is NSA's Gulfstream 3 that left Edwards AFB a couple days ago. Site 42 is the home to Lockheed's skunkworks and the secret rollout location for the B-2 Bomber. The flight track looks like multiple approaches to Runway 25. Speculation might be test of remotely piloted platform.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'd like to be clear from the start, I don't know much about this but I've regularly witnessed aeroplanes leaving huge, long trails across the sky on a daily basis (they're not vapour trails ((or contrails)) that I used to see as a kid) and they form into long clouds that criss-cross the entire sky.

Over the past 2 days ALL flights have been cancelled across UK air space and the difference has been a clear sky, the likes of which I haven't seen in many years.

Airease

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Airease

Wow, can you post pictures or do you know of active webcams? I was wondering exactly about what you are saying...Go Mother Nature...show the Mother ______s who's boss.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow, this is huge imo.

There would be NO REASON for an aircraft to fly like this unless it was spraying chemicals or modifying the weather. We can also see that nasa is behind this...

GREAT FIND!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Interesting because I've seen the same here in the Chicago 'burbs, but only 1 1/2 rings so far here. The last 5 days have been higher than average chemtrail days and today, nothing as yet.

But, I saw these "rings" on Tuesday --it was the 1st time I've seen such things. I took photos, or tried to, and the weird thing is, they don't show up. I have a nice camera and they just didn't turn out --even on video. I am still a "newbie" at taking photos but there's something to these rings because being next to O'Hare, you need to have clearance at the highest levels to fly around in circles and disrupt the normal landing patterns--which is right above me and during these rings there was no landing traffic whatsoever. I don't even know where they diverted the traffic to --nothing to the north or south of me for the duration of these rings --which is highly odd. They really must have diverted the traffic to avoid these wide-based rings and the surrounding few miles.

It appears the rings dissipate more rapidly than chemtrails but not as quick as regular contrails.

So this is something I'm keeping an eye on and documenting, along with whatever other chemtrails that happen in the Chicagoland area.

I'll be setting up a website within the next week that will document daily everything that happens around by me, complete with excellent photos and videos. I'll put the URL in my profile when I set it up.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
NASA502 is used as a testbed for various research projects including synthetic aperture radar.
uavsar.jpl.nasa.gov...

While using the radar the aircraft makes parallel swaths over the surface in order to cover the entire area.

Planning flight lines for a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) must be done carefully, as SAR is a side-looking instrument. Therefore, the location of the image swath is a function of the altitude of the instrument, the elevation of the ground, and the angle at which the desired swath is to be illuminated, as well as the swath width given by the radar operating mode. For an airborne instrument, the image swath is quite narrow (on the order of 15km); a relatively small error in position can result is missing a large fraction of the desired image swath. The UAVSAR flight planning system also sets up the radar for the desired mode of operation.

This was a flight during which the San Andreas fault was being studied as can be seen on the flight calendar here:
uavsar.jpl.nasa.gov...

The flight plan can be seen here:
uavsar.jpl.nasa.gov...

The Google Earth view of the flight can be downloaded here: It matches the flightaware flight plan.
uavsar.jpl.nasa.gov...

On the 20th they'll be up north a bit, Monterey-San Jose.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok, for those of you located near the Los Angeles area, did you see any chemtrails at all during the times of these operations???

In my opinion, this would NOT be considered a "Black Project" since it showed in the flight plan database.

Trust me, if it were that case, them Flightaware would not even disclose its path....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

err less silly reasons that spring to mind

weather MONITORING

ariel photography

communications testing

its amazing how the utterly uninformed can jump to ` it can only be ........ ` when they have no idea what the other posibilities even are

new topics

top topics

join