It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rookie on the scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi I am a newbie to ATS. I am a high school teacher in Texas. I believe there is a lot of news out there that is not reported or covered up and thats why sites like these are important. I have been getting on ATS for a couple of months and have now decided to join.

As an educator, I see the direction America is headed and it is troublesome. I have some great ideas on how to get back on track and would love to share them as soon as I meet the posting requirements.

I really enjoy topics about government cover-ups, ancient civilizations, religious conspiracies, and science conspiracies.

Good Luck and Happy Postings!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

stdscf12, Welcome to the ATS, and as a teacher I will be checking your post and threads out for information as it is nice to see a teacher on board, you help to insure that this is a more relevant site then most may think full of only consp. thinkers. Enjoy friend.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Hi stdscf12, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hello stdscf12 !

You sound like you will be a fantastic addition to the ATS membership .

Your minimum post requirement will pass in the blind of an eye ...... then we can get down to your ideas .

==============================================

edit to add :

"in the blind of an eye"
.... I`m leaving that in .

[edit on 16-4-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to the board. I am also new here, as far as posting goes. I have been reading and learning for quite some time. There is just so much time available in the day to soak up the information...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What do you teach?

Welcome by the way.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am a Career and Technology teacher - (accounting, business computer information systems, marketing, and business classes). Thank you everyone for posting on my wall so far. Any other teachers on this site?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! It won't be long before you can start your own threads. I am sure you can find any number of posts to reply to in a short period of time to get to that 20 minimum.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by manta78]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by manta78]

top topics

join