It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Rules for Dealing with Police: Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thats a perfect example actually.
The guy got tased and beat up and went thru the system when all he had to do was shut the hell up and co-operate and he would have never been in all that drama to begin with.
This guy was an idiot and if he gets that 5 million then guess who pays for it...taxpayers more then likely.

As I said in my first post
If I would have screamed for my rights then chances are I would be fighting for them in court which is a waste of time for all involved.
Instead i walked away with no charges or fines.

Remember I was guilty...the old reverend didn't do anything.
Who wins??
Me or him??

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
DrumsRfun, you need to stop fooling yourself that every cop is reasonable. I know you are going by personal experience, but from my personal experience I can say that while you're correct in a lot of cases, there are cops out there that are down right pieces of human trash that deserve ten-fold back for what they do.

I'll have to agree here. I have a little story to back it up:

A long time ago, my brother was traveling down this 2-lane road near our house that was never busy. He was on his motorcycle and his mirrors shook from the vibration. He was wearing a helmet and is hard of hearing. So, when the cop rolled up behind him and turned his lights on and sounded his siren, my brother neither saw nor heard the cop. He wasn't trying to evade him as he never even chaged his speed.

So what did the cop do next? He pulled up along side my brother with his police car, and proceeded to run him off the road and cause him to dump his bike and slide on his ass until he stopped against a guard rail. Then the cop got out and began beating on him with his nightstick. Is this proper behavior for ANY cop?

My brother saw him as he pulled along side, and started to slow down, but the cop just ran him off the road. He explained the situation to the cop after he got done raging on him, but he didn't care.

Afterward, I found out that the cop in question was divorced from a lady I worked with at the time. He used to beat her senseless on a regular basis. The cop was also overheard by a family friend of ours who was a town official. She heard him bragging to other cops about how he put the beatdown on this punk on a motorcycle. Over time he had many complaints lodged against him by people getting beaten by him and so forth, but it took a very long time for the town to fire him. I am sure he went on to get a job at another department somewhere.

So there are really bad cops out there indeed, and there's nothing you can say to change them.

My brothers and I had planned to borrow a van and jack this guy from the street one night after he'd been out drinking and administer some payback. He had wronged so many people, I'm sure he never would have known who did it. Lucky for him we decided to take the high road instead.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You should see my life police have in effect murdered my life here in london, without me ever committing a crime.

Police at g20 committed murder in london last year on tv, and the guy got away with it. It should at least of been manslaughter.

If they target you make sure you do not do anything, just tell the truth about them, as they are absolute scum.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Then the cop got out and began beating on him with his nightstick. Is this proper behavior for ANY cop?

That is the most ridiculous question I have heard in a long time, is this proper behaviour. You know it, I know it, as yet undiscovered tribes in the amazon know it, that this sort of behaviour is mandatory of cops.

God help you if you are black. Remember Rodney King?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by acrux]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join