It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mansquito Revisted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
No. This is a logical question from the Darwinian approach to life. If it did exist, are there enough of features the creature may have that would enable it to replicate and dominate the city?

Wah....? O_o

I think the OP has been playing a bit too much.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99dbb7c2bbda.png[/atsimg]

Edit: On a second notice, going over all of the threads he has made, he is quite clearly a troll that should be banned.

[edit on 18/4/10 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes, but if it does indeed exist, the the alternative for not believing is just as bad as the former.reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

Or he plays

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85286dc6d083.jpg[/atsimg]

too much. A much better game IMO.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Or he plays

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85286dc6d083.jpg[/atsimg]

too much. A much better game IMO.

Oh yeah, MtG is an awesome game. It just died for me post-4th edition, went they went all out with weird cards.

Originally posted by Heisenberg
Yes, but if it does indeed exist, the the alternative for not believing is just as bad as the former.reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

And maybe a 10-headed talking tree exists - Until there's even a slight proof of anything, except random ramblings of a troll, talking about belief is pretty much pointless.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Naw, I enjoy the variety. The extra abilities come in handy every now and again. Like lifelink and death touch for example. Not to mention some great cards came out of it like Coat of Arms and Sensei's divining top (which btw combined with call of the wild is epic). Because of the new cards I actually was able to create a heavy hitters deck that doubles as a token weenie deck without sacrificing playability. (It pwnt my awesome slivers deck hard many times)

Really neat stuff!

-------------------

On Topic. I don't know why we are talking about a creature from a old low grade horror flick. I mean what is the point of all this? Shouldn't we be discussing the cryptos that actually may exist? That seems like it would be a much better use of our time.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

That was also one of my problems.. There were too many great combos, that many of the lower cards got totally forgotten. And many of the awesome single cards got reprinted a lot, so everyone had them..

On topic - This topic doesn't make sense as I already stated, and check out the OP's threads, he clearly a troll on the loose..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

He's got a night job.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join