It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Inaccuracy of Radioisotope Dating and the Discarding of Data

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
it pisses me off to no end when people adhere to a belief without being totally open-minded to other alternatives, and open to the possibility that they may be wrong.

defending something simply because it is what you were taught, or because it is what you believe is crazy talk. truth is what matters, not whether you were right or wrong on some theory.

i applaud your efforts to post unbiased scientific results. i think this thread deserves alot more attention, though it seems the best threads are denied attention because so very few realize that being wrong isn't bad. so people pass threads by if there is a chance it will change their worldview.

scientists have used circle-thinking for years to determine the dates of fossils. the rock strata is dated by many isotopes, and the date that is closest to what they think it should be (based on evolution, usually), is accepted as truth. then when any fossil found in the rock strata is dated, the date closest to the already "known" correct date is accepted as the fossil's age. and so on and so forth.

its really silly too, why would you want to spend your life chasing a lie that you created? truth is much easier, and more rewarding, to follow.

<< 1   >>

join