It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yes, it is the END of TIME...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
yes it is the end of time, on 12/21/2012, full realization that time is an unnecessary illusion will occur... this date will be the last date humanity ever uses, or needs to use for that matter, a major leap in the understanding of the universe will come forth for all, and humanity will react to this knowledge. how they react remains to be... but it is you who will decide the comprehension-able reaction... there is no need to tell the future, or understand the past, because it is not relevant to the present...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Even though I'm split on what I think about what will happen in 2012, I always welcome positive approaches to the time instead of "OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE".

lol

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

honestly it could be very disastrous, if we make it that way...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mind explaining how you know this?

Mind making this make sense?

Mind linking me to anything that may back this up?

Or...by chance...did aliens tell you this?

Or a space ghost?

Or Earth ghost?

Or a dimensional traveler?

Perhaps a time traveler (perhaps one from another dimension)?

What I am getting at is-

Can you give me one reason to trust in that badly written mishmash of fantasy that you just posted?

Is there any reason for a sane man to stop and take you serious? Or should I simply shake my head, feel a little sad for the state of humanity, and then just keep on going?

I am serious...can you give me one reason to not think you are insane and making this up on the spot? No insult intended...this is a serious question and one people should ask more often of people who claim such wild things.

Because I hate to be the one to break it to you but-

Time (the physical law) ending on 2012 is not going to happen, and I can not imagine what would make a sane individual even consider such a thing.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Although i like that you're not spouting off "we're all gonna die!!!" i still find it hard to believe you without any sort of backing, any sources? Any real solid proof of that which you're claiming might be true?

[edit on 16/4/10 by Edews]

[edit on 16/4/10 by Edews]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You really get the sense that some people want to die and can't wait that in 2012 something will happen.
It would be easier if this people just commit suicide and end their misery, if they hate the earth, life, humans and society so much.

I for one am glad that i life now, in this society on planet earth, nothing's wrong for me, i have a great life and i believe that nothing will happen and i continue to enjoy my life.
And even if yomething will happen, whatever, i have to die some day, could be tomorrow, could be 2012, could be 2050...i really don't care, i life now and enjoy every moment of it other people should too, it's better for your health if you don't worry about every piece of #.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by raj9721
yes it is the end of time, on 12/21/2012, full realization that time is an unnecessary illusion will occur... this date will be the last date humanity ever uses, or needs to use for that matter, a major leap in the understanding of the universe will come forth for all, and humanity will react to this knowledge. how they react remains to be... but it is you who will decide the comprehension-able reaction... there is no need to tell the future, or understand the past, because it is not relevant to the present...

Please give me one scenario illustrating the 'past isn't relevant to the present or future' position. I would think that an evolution in understanding would actually heighten our awareness of the importance of the past and present on the future.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I am serious...can you give me one reason to not think you are insane and making this up on the spot? No insult intended...this is a serious question and one people should ask more often of people who claim such wild things.

Because I hate to be the one to break it to you but-

Time (the physical law) ending on 2012 is not going to happen, and I can not imagine what would make a sane individual even consider such a thing.
[edit on 16-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

Ok, so you want proof, then you make your own claim that time will not end in 2012 without any proof... you make no sense. I'm glad you didn't take too much time trying to fumble around for words to try and sound too smart. That seems to be the trend on here now a days. Anyway, this guy won't have proof and you won't either because no one can see into the future! Atleast no one that you or I know. So just give it up and take this for what it is: a way better scenario than the one's you read about everyday on this site. I know I'm hoping for this scenario and I'm not gonna worry about proof. I'm just gonna keep on living and enjoy each day because no matter what happens, I know I'm alive, which means I can never die. So like someone else already said before me, if I die today, tomorrow, 2012 makes no difference to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So are you saying that on 12/21/2012 we will "fulfill our destiny" to "destroy this universe" as you said in you thread yesterday?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am beginning to think that either:
1) You really need to seek professional help and get on some nice medication - or -
2) You are under the influence of some good ol' "street medication" and are hallucinating.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your trip.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well here's what I predict for 12/21/2012: get ready..........

on that date I will have been 40 for a week and a day. That's all I can say about that date as a guarantee.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think the past, present and future are all a framework within a variable timeline. What does that mean.

As you inferred, OP, it's relativistic. The past influences the future, surely, but if all are interconnected, then the future also influence[d] the past. We, here in the present, are prevented from looking forward -- or so we believe -- however that doesn't mean that a person sitting in the middle of the train couldn't look to their right (the future) as easily as looking left.

Every moment might be the end of time -- perhaps it occurs daily or every hour or second without our awareness. Time ends...... and our perceptions begin it anew.

I see 2012 as a collective unconscious, in which we all choose what we be. Even now, in this dicussion, we might be choosing how the anticipated date will manifest itself. What if we were all to choose voluntarily to see it as a time of rebirth and renewal, a genesis of sorts; Would the sheer weight of our collective thoughts make it so?

I choose for 2012 to not be a cateclysmic event. I choose to live, and to foster life within and for my brothers and sisters and creatures within the universe.

So, if everything turns to crap, I'll blame all of YOU out there, who didn't wish/pray/feel/nurture a dream of creation rather than a fear of destruction.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

i claim nothing, do not believe me if you do not want to, i have no proof, just a date (the last date you will ever use, the end of days, not the end of your existence, calm down and understand before you critique)...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Well here's what I predict for 12/21/2012: get ready..........

on that date I will have been 40 for a week and a day. That's all I can say about that date as a guarantee.

and your wrong, only after 12/21/2012 will you understand...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
So are you saying that on 12/21/2012 we will "fulfill our destiny" to "destroy this universe" as you said in you thread yesterday?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am beginning to think that either:
1) You really need to seek professional help and get on some nice medication - or -
2) You are under the influence of some good ol' "street medication" and are hallucinating.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your trip.

i appreciate your concern and enthusiastic research into past posts, but i hold to what i said and to what i say, maybe you should learn to accept (not agree with)... and you are blocking my point with your quick judgement. I do not expect those who understand to reply, i did expect those who don't understand to reply... those who reply are simply seeking to understand...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

So, if everything turns to crap, I'll blame all of YOU out there, who didn't wish/pray/feel/nurture a dream of creation rather than a fear of destruction.

and if it is not cataclysmic will you thank everyone for choosing that path rather than blame, i hope so, but doubt so...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

So tell us how you have come to this knowledge. All you have done is say that we don't get it and we are wrong. Why will we no longer use dating? Does this mean we will not use clocks either?
If not, are you saying the planet will stop rotating? Or stop orbiting the sun? (The basis of the solar calender)
How do you come to this conclusion we are just supposed to accept?

You have to admit that "a major leap in the understanding of the universe" is more than a tad bit vague....

[edit on 16/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

i also appreciate your perspective as well, proof is just tool one uses to credit oneself... just as time is a tool one uses to manipulate others...

we do not know when you will stop living, or what happens after, so why even count the years? proof and time sound similar in nature... maybe time is proof of your existence, which you will no longer need after 12/21/2012...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

you all want proof, when you already have the answer within each of you, you just want to proove to yourselves, just have faith in what you feel...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Well I feel this thread is wasting my time
BTW so what happened on November 7, 2009? Nothing. And yet you used dates and numbers which you are now scoffing at to say "something" (just as vague then) would happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.religioustolerance.org...
www.bible.ca...

need I say more LOL

2012 end of the world LOL that is just too funny

top topics

<<   2 >>

join