It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to push Homeland Security on Mayan 2012 Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I encountered this article in the Blogesphere yesterday. Looks like the former Bush administration wants to push the 2012 Mayan Prophecies on Homeland Security to prepare the public for natural disasters. See article below. Manifestation is a wonderful thing. NEXT...Asteroids.USNews & World Report

[edit on 16-4-2010 by PreyBird]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well who really knows how it will play out...

A little something from that article:

not that they believe the world will end during President Obama's re-election year bid, but they see it as the perfect hook for a campaign about disaster preparedness.

Better to be prepared and have it not happen then have it happen and not be prepared though!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

No, the government does NOT believe in the 2012 rubbish:

No, not that they believe the world will end during President Obama's re-election year bid, but they see it as the perfect hook for a campaign about disaster preparedness. Don't laugh. Vera Chan, a Web trend analyst at Yahoo, tells our Suzi Parker that searches for "end times," "2012," and "apocalypse" surge any time disasters occur.

I thought Suzi Parker was dead... but that's another thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

You beat me to it. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You know damn well, whether it is a great campaign or not, it will instill fear into most of the nieve population (and there are alot of them). That is the only way to get people to jump out of their seats. FEAR... Fear will bring us to together. NOT Love. People don't react or take a matter seriously until you face them with an EXTREME scenario. Humans are lazy and really DON'T care either way. SOOOO, to get a fair reaction, you need to scare the # out of them with impending doom and disaster.

Let it happen... Maybe people with eventually become less Narcissistic and start believing of the greater good of all instead of themselves... Highly unlikely, but it is worth a shot right?

Welcome to the ME generation.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OH right!!! I almost forgot. Have Faith.. Relax... GOD will take care of everything. *shaking head here*

No he won't folks.... So get up off your asses and start doing something about it and stop being so freakin selfish. Geesh.

Muslims and Christians unite... and give your head a shake. Sorry. I can't stand the bull crap any longer.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. The government doesn't believe that anything is going to happen in 2012, but figure it's a great time to capitalize on people's fears? Let's show them how prepared we are for an event that is not going to happen??

Interesting that "every other doomsday prediction" date didn't involve an entire government agency prepared to quell the masses.

I'm sure moving around facilities and creating "new armies" is all just part of the "joke"?!

Doesn't anyone else think this is a little, well, odd to say the least?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just one more point here.

Money leads to greed, greed leads to selfishness, selfishness leads to Narcissism, Narcissism leads to social breakdown, social breakdown leads to segregation, segregation leads to racism, racism leads to hatred, hatred leads to war, war leads to destruction, destruction leads to the END. The END leads to ______________FILL IN THE BLANK______________.

We did it to ourselves. Stop trying to blame someone else... you did it to yourself. PERIOD. At least I can have the comfort in knowing that MOST ATS members get it.

Maybe you should all be freemasons. Serve the greater good. Really. It's not what the Catholics make it out to be. GOD forbid, the catholic church loss control over the people. It will happen. And it's about time.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
So let me get this straight. The government doesn't believe that anything is going to happen in 2012, but figure it's a great time to capitalize on people's fears? Let's show them how prepared we are for an event that is not going to happen??

Interesting that "every other doomsday prediction" date didn't involve an entire government agency prepared to quell the masses.

I'm sure moving around facilities and creating "new armies" is all just part of the "joke"?!

Doesn't anyone else think this is a little, well, odd to say the least?

No it didn't say the Government it said former Bush administration wants to push the 2012 Mayan Prophecies on Homeland Security

Bush isn't the government anymore, but they are the primary supplier of fear still.

top topics

join