It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you 'No-Planers' need to see This :

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by AllIsOne

The "nose-out" has been debunked here, about half-way down the post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and that debunk has been debunked here,

NOSED OUT
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

That isn't a debunk. That's deliberate disinfo artistry. All Simon "disinfo artist" Shack did was tweak the images in photoshop to a point where the images appear similar. You can make any two images look similar with the right tweaking.

Sorry, but if you're going to compare the two, you should stick with the originals. Creating disinfo isn't debunking anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

While I appreciate that you linked to the photos, some of which I have never seen before, I don't think its necessary to use inflammatory and divisive language like "All of you 'No-Planers'". There is no reason to create an "us vs. them" mentality within the 9/11 truth movement. The vast majority of the no-planers simply have not seen all the evidence yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
1. There is no way those buildings all fell into there footprint,without controled demo.
Not to mention how many hours later building 7 falls?.
2.If you did some research, on the recovered jet engine. You would have found united uses pratt and whitney engines, not the general electric turbines which they recovered.
3.They defeated the early warning detection for the pentagon,military,and commercial radar the fbi,nsa,cia,and the military.
4.You have John Lear one of the most decorated pilots in america, Saying he and all his buddys tried to simulate the impact of both planes,and there conclusion, NO WAY. Not even with over 40 years of flying could they duplicate hitting the center of both buildings.
5.If you look at both buidings burning you can see molten thermite pouring out.

6.You can see in the photos as the buildings where falling,detonations
pushing debris out the windows as the floors collasped.
7. Secondary explosions going off not to mention all the fire depts reported this fact.
8.Why are there over one thousands engineers and architects calling the reports on 911
a fraud and still cannot get before congress
9. Why is liberman and McCian trying to a push bill through congress, basically stating anyone disputing the 911 commitee, is a 911 truther and is a threat to national security.

WAKE UP AMERICA

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by timesacomin

Since you feel I am confused , and since you have never heard of the 'no-planes' crowd , this might be a good place to start :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had no idea how much this had actually been discussed here .

But, thanks to all of you who are debating me , instead of the subject of the thread , I dug around until I found this . Enjoy .

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I just want to mention, that I did see some thought-provoking videos recently of an ex-soviet spy claiming that what really hit the WTCs that day were technically missles and not planes. Maybe they were disguised as planes, I don't know.

I wish we could discuss things on ATS without being rude. Almost everyone here posts about something that 'normal' people would think is stupid or insane. Can't we all just get along?

Also, if photographs don't prove that UFOs exist, then I don't see how they prove what hit the towers.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Thanks for your thread
. I usually don't read much less post on this topic because of for the most part the absolute refusal of the conspiracy believers inability to see the facts put in front of them. I've grown tired of people who probably could not point out Africa on an unmarked map telling us what happened on 911.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry
[more

You must not understand the laws of gravity to well

fact. Both buildings fell at the rate of speed of gravity,which meens the only way this could be accomplished, would be controlled detination which would allow the building to fall at the rate speed defined by the laws of gravity. You could not achieve this any other way. As for the plane if you look at the vide0s close,no windows on either plane the building explodes before impact of siad plane. And why was there a
general electric turbine recovered when united uses pratt and witney.

also look at the underside of both planes doesnt mach the planes that hit the buildings. Also there is no way that jet fuel burns hot enough to melt steel.�

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

THE UNDERSIDE OF BOTH PLANES ARE VERY SUSPECT. TO ME THEY LOOK LIKE A CRUSIE MISSLE.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Planes hit the WTC

Question is, whos planes, and were they the planes that left the airport with passengers on board.

If not, its a horrible thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I know! For a long time, that is the part of the 9/11 story that has haunted me most. If it wasn't the plane they claim hit the pentagon, then what really happened to those passengers? Very disturbing.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The need for this thread is why I don't participate in 9/11 debate on this site. There's a point in this conspiracy where logic for some people somehow fails and evidence, no matter how strong, is simply looked upon as disinfo used to try to lure someone away from their "religious" beliefs. They won't be convinced, they won't even consider that they're wrong and thus, it becoms a monumental waste of energy. Some people who claim that there were no planes are genuine disinfo agents on someone's payroll, designed to discredit the whole idea. Some genuinely believe that there were no planes. Either way, it reduces the quality of the debate to the point where I don't want any part of it... and I'd venture to guess I'm not the only one. And right now I'm irked that there's no smiley facepalm to my right that I could tack on to the end of this...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

"Some" have said that the evidence of actual planes, and their debris hasn't been found or at the time no one was showing any proof of any planes. The same can be true of the Pentagon crass site, it just didn't look like a plane did the damage to that building, more like a guided missile.

Someone had a video on youtube that was a capture of the news broadcast of the tower being hit and the darnedest of things was indicated in the video..the video seemed to show the nose of the plane perfectly intact, protruding from the building as it was exiting..

Now if this had any validity to it at all , you have to ask your self how is this possible? A plane designed to be light weight in order to fly..crash thru a huge powerful well built steel structure and not even get a dent in the nose that was sticking out of the other side? So from this part it seemed to be implied by the "some say" that what really happened was explosions, and the planes were CGI'd in on the fly right moments before broadcast. Not sure what it is now but that is why they say the first plane was never captured on film and they were trying to cover their tracks by CGi'ing in the second plane.

To add to this "hysteria" as some may call it..the facts about 911 just weren't adding up the "official story" seemed to have a million holes in it.

The best I can tell that is where the story of "No Planes" were coming from. People also reported an aircraft that had no windows on it, that doesn't sound like a passenger plane? Flight records not matching, passenger list not accurate, people they said were dead, were found alive in other countries.. cellphones calls in distress when no one seemed to be able to test any cellphones effectively at those heights and locations afterwards. Jet fuel not burning enough to melt steel, stock options seem to reflect a prediction in Boeings stock abnormally, etc. Huge insurance policies taken out on the buildings where there was a huge payoff, pilots that many say couldn't fly a kite let alone an aircraft.. and of course the mysterious collapse of building 7 which wasn't hit by anything yet collapsed perfectly all by itself. CIA, FBI records supposedly were destroyed on the Bin Laden family that were kept in those buildings (heard that was the reason for the Oklahoma City building being bombed as well to destroy documentation and incriminating evidence that "they" thought may have been stashed there..etc)

The presence of a white phosphorus smoke, and molten steel left behind all have characteristics of "thermite" being used. A secret crew of 11 people allegedly went in 2 weeks before wired the building secretly, people were told it was a drill, yet no security cameras caught footage of this "crew". Since time has passed pure evidence that the intel used to go after those who "they" claimed were responsible was all fabricated and false.. reports from firemen that claim to have heard many...explosions...a series like a demolition.

A million things that just spells.."lies" about how this have actually happened , just makes you question anything and everything. We now know it was done to incite anger in Americans to try and justify a war with Iraq. Manufacturing consent is the tactical definition. So this is why some people say no planes..no flight boxes were ever found either. So many other things just didn't seem right either. Pilots saying maneuvers like those that the planes did as they say were next to impossible. Just all of this stuff....

Lying to sacrifice 58,000 Americans in Vietnam of an incident that never happened as a reason for that war, compared to 3,000 lost in 9-11, to start a war in Iraq where more US lives are bing lost, as well as innocent all possibly done by our own government?

This is truly sad, what's worst that they do this? Or that we as citizens bury our heads in the sand?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbstatz

I couldn't agree more. You know what blows my mind,a very large portion of america thinks that our goverment never lies and that fox cnn and the rest of those goverment owned news agencies spread nothing but the trurth.

TURN YOUR TV OFF AND START INVESTIGATING THE TRURTH,AND LET ME TELL YOU ITS ALOT SCARIER THAN ANY REALTY PROGRAM.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

That's because misinfo propaganda flooded youtube stating a plane never hit with fancy graphics and well worded fluff.

We all know a plane hit it. The question is. Was it the plane they said it was? Maybe they did shoot the planes down, or maybe they were all sleep agents like in V and were piloted away to return to their normal military jobs after being sleepers.

Who knows.

You know what I know?

A plane wasn't simply hijacked by a spork.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
my god! NO PLANES? in all my research i never came across that theory. people actually believe there are no planes and they were holograms? or did i miss-read.

it's crack ball theories like this that makes people who look at the actual evidence of an inside job like tinfoil hat wearing paranoid schitzos.

these kind of preposterous theories do nothing but lullaby the sheep to a deeper sleep. if we want the truth you have to start somewhere big, such as the pentagon or WTC7.

i know i'm new here to ATS but just from what i've read, people need to chill. nobody is going to change anybody else's opinion.

truthers, if you give into the "debunkers" and start throwing aroound childish name calling you are only helping the people who blindly believe the official story slander us who seek the truth. no matter what "evidence" they claim is plausible we know better.

just as they know better of the evidence we provide. although i am pretty convinced the official story isn't the truth.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

Even though the Pentagon was a crash site, the government is still secretive about what goes on inside.
They're just not going to invite news crews inside to have a look around.
The fact that you can't see them from the Pictures taken at roadside is not proof of no plane.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
i know i'm new here to ATS but just from what i've read, people need to chill. nobody is going to change anybody else's opinion.

No, you should chill. You're the one going off like a rocket ship with all kinds of frantic name-calling in your posting. Dissenting theories are very much welcome on ATS... thats the point of it. And you kind of throw a wrench in it when instead of focusing on evidence you focus on fellow ATSers and how they are "tin foil crazies".

So, back to the topic... I notice how you didn't present any evidence at all the no-plane theory is wrong. So therefore the only point of your post was to verbally assault people who disagree with your opinions. People do need to chill. Instead of going off on other ATSers and how they should not be allowed to have strange opinions they need to calm down and just focus on the topics and evidence.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I believe planes hit the WTC however; we do not have any physical proof if they belonged to United or American airlines.

The planes “could” have been our military planes painted in United or American airlines. Who knows, every photo taken that day were all far away. I did not see any windows on any of the planes that flew into the WTC. Yes, they were airplanes; the question is whose planes were they. None of the four plane crashes were ever investigated. Our government did not want any of the planes investigated. So, for the first time in American aviation history we have, four commercial airliners all crashed on the same day and our government turns their back by not investigating any of the plan crashes.

My opinion is these planes are not of American or United Airlines, why I say this is because if they were there would be no reason to hide all the real documentation and maintenance records Time change out parts records ect…

[color=gold]F.B.I. Counsel: No Records Available Revealing ID Process Of Recovered 9/11 Plane Wreckage

www.911blogger.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join