It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
This forum is on "Strict Terms and Conditions of Use ENFORCEMENT" until further notice.
"Strict Enforcement" means:
Any Member lowering themselves to name calling, no matter how innocuous, will be red tag warned on the spot, no questions asked.
Any Member who, after receiving a red tag warn in this forum, commits another breach of the TAC will be post banned on the spot, no questions asked.
One warning is all you get before being post banned.
Any posts, replies or new threads, that are about Member personalities instead of the issues will be red tag warned and deleted.
Originally posted by okbmd
I want to see credible arguments for the 'no-planes' theory
Originally posted by Badgered1
With regard to the link, and at the risk of derailing the OP's intent, I still have a real problem with the found passport.
Handed in by a 'man in a business suit' while debris was still falling from WTC2.
No ME names on the passenger manifest, but this guy knew to hand in this because the MSM had already pinned the whole event on OBL (took them about 35 minutes to do that. Amazing detective work!). Something seems hinkey.
Sure planes flew into two of the buildings. My questions are more in the line of:
* Were they the passenger jets that we have been told they were?
* Did these crashes - which were not identical - cause the twin towers to collapse in almost identical fashion?
* Why did WTC7 collapse in the same manner when it was not hit by a plane?
* Why is video footage being withheld on the pentagon crash?
* Why does the Shanksville story keep changing?
* Which individuals made the most money in the days following 911?
* What was the link between these people and the government or individuals within the government?
So far, the OS has answered with many "coincidences".
Smoke and mirrors and excuses.