It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of you 'No-Planers' need to see This :

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Maybe these pics have been posted here already , I don't know .

What is it about the 'no-planes' crowd , that causes you all to persist in defending such a ludicrous position ?

I mean , come on people , how in the hell was all of this 'planted' ?

Did the 'gummant' drive around NYC and 'plant' all of this during the chaos and turmoil of that day ?!

Did they kill everyone who saw them planting all of this ?

Or maybe they all wore Invisibilty Cloaks and had invisibilty cloaks that covered all of the trucks and cranes that were needed to plant all of this ?!

Get real, people !

sites.google.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This really is more like an opinion thread more than anything else really...

Those photo's have been shown before (Too my knowledge)

And to be fair the VAST majority of people, truthers or not, believe a plane hit the towers It's just a small minority that believe that it wasn't a plane (which is crazy, because it's pretty clearly a plane
)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So an explosion happens in 1 tower, and a million eyes are quickly turned to the area. Those million eyes then see and film a plane crashing in the other tower a bit later. And there was no plane because? All the vitnessess are lying? All the films are faked? Am i missing something?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was under the impression the no planes was actually no commercial aircrafts, but rather a remote controlled drone type plane.

Only the really "interesting" type truthers scream it was a hologram or whatnot...

Their argument is about 20-40 years early...should really wait for the tech to come out for such an event before saying it was that. No doubt in the future, free standing holograms soo realistic that reality will be unidentifiable will be out one day, but for now...newp.

I do hope one day, all facts will be put out about 9/11, but I reckon if there is a massive coverup, it will end up being in about 100 or so years...when its little more than some historical interesting footnote event verses something that could effect issues.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Methinks you misunderstand the questions being asked.... To my knowledge, no sane persons are questioning weather or not planes crashed into WTC one and two.

Sane persons are asking these questions:

1. Were said planes actually responsible for the collapse of WTC one and two?
2. IF a plane DID in fact crash into the Pentagon as we have been told, then where was the wreckage, and why has the filming of this event not been released?
3. How exactly did the destruction of WTC one and two cause WTC 7 to collapse?

Albert Einstein once said: "You Cannot solve a problem with the thinking that created the problem." It is my opinion, that the thinking that created THIS problem, is one of blind, unquestioning acceptance of what the government tells us. This problem we have been indoctrinated with since we all began our schooling.
It is a complete reversal of critical thinking, and goes as such:
"Questioning Authority is wrong, rocking the boat only causes trouble, and only bad people will do these things...."

I remember years and years ago when I was in school, I had one teacher who did not follow these tenets, and actually encouraged us to think independently. In his classroom was an old, worn poster which simply stated: "What is popular is often not Right, and what is Right is often not popular".

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Do Not Reply To This Post

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

This forum is on "Strict Terms and Conditions of Use ENFORCEMENT" until further notice.

"Strict Enforcement" means:

Any Member lowering themselves to name calling, no matter how innocuous, will be red tag warned on the spot, no questions asked.

Any Member who, after receiving a red tag warn in this forum, commits another breach of the TAC will be post banned on the spot, no questions asked.

One warning is all you get before being post banned.

Any posts, replies or new threads, that are about Member personalities instead of the issues will be red tag warned and deleted.

Sauron

[edit on 16/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
With regard to the link, and at the risk of derailing the OP's intent, I still have a real problem with the found passport.
Handed in by a 'man in a business suit' while debris was still falling from WTC2.
No ME names on the passenger manifest, but this guy knew to hand in this because the MSM had already pinned the whole event on OBL (took them about 35 minutes to do that. Amazing detective work!). Something seems hinkey.

Sure planes flew into two of the buildings. My questions are more in the line of:
* Were they the passenger jets that we have been told they were?
* Did these crashes - which were not identical - cause the twin towers to collapse in almost identical fashion?
* Why did WTC7 collapse in the same manner when it was not hit by a plane?
* Why is video footage being withheld on the pentagon crash?
* Why does the Shanksville story keep changing?
* Which individuals made the most money in the days following 911?
* What was the link between these people and the government or individuals within the government?

So far, the OS has answered with many "coincidences".
Smoke and mirrors and excuses.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

You are right in that no 'sane' person would propose that the towers weren't hit by planes .

But , a cursory look at some threads on the subject would indeed show that there are those who still say there wasn't any planes .

I clearly indicated I was referring to NYC in this OP , so I am not here to debate the pentagon .

I am not here to debate what caused the towers to collapse .

I am not here to debate what caused WTC7 to collapse .

This is how threads get derailed . If it comes to the point that this thread is used to debate any of the aforementioned , then I will be forced to utilize the 'Alert' function .

I want to see credible arguments for the 'no-planes' theory ., as thus for I see nothing that comes close to substantiate that .

Please stay on topic .

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
I want to see credible arguments for the 'no-planes' theory

You're going to be waiting a very long time because there are none. I've been debunking "no planes at the WTC" for a few years now. And it's so easy to do because there really is no credible evidence or theories to substantiate this claim.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I do not think anyone doubts that planes did hit the Twin Towers on 9-11. The question is whose planes. The Pentagon is another story. The best video I have seen on the subject is 911: Ripple Effect on Google Video.

video.google.com...#

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Wheelsafire18]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Who says planes did not hit the twin towers?...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
S & F as the no planers have no ground here to stand (or land) on. Two planes hit the towers for surwe. woers were NOT brought down by the fule or fires!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I honestly never heard of anyone denying the existence of the planes. I mean, it was all recorded live. I watched the planes crash into the buildings myself. The first and the second. There were clearly planes at work.

As for explosives to help the building crumble, I am uncertain. We don't know for fact if there were explosives or not. (A lot of evidence points toward an affirmative on explosives, though).

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
With regard to the link, and at the risk of derailing the OP's intent, I still have a real problem with the found passport.
Handed in by a 'man in a business suit' while debris was still falling from WTC2.
No ME names on the passenger manifest, but this guy knew to hand in this because the MSM had already pinned the whole event on OBL (took them about 35 minutes to do that. Amazing detective work!). Something seems hinkey.

Sure planes flew into two of the buildings. My questions are more in the line of:
* Were they the passenger jets that we have been told they were?
* Did these crashes - which were not identical - cause the twin towers to collapse in almost identical fashion?
* Why did WTC7 collapse in the same manner when it was not hit by a plane?
* Why is video footage being withheld on the pentagon crash?
* Why does the Shanksville story keep changing?
* Which individuals made the most money in the days following 911?
* What was the link between these people and the government or individuals within the government?

So far, the OS has answered with many "coincidences".
Smoke and mirrors and excuses.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I never heard how the passport got in to the hands of the FBI, but that really sounds fishy to me. Apart from that, I didn't even know that there were people out there who don't believe planes hit the WTC. That's on par with not believing the holocaust occurred. There are plenty of other places to find conspiracy without denying that planes were involved.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i was there, planes hit trust me.

line 2

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

It's called 'process of elimination' .

I , for one , don't have answers as to what actually transpired that day so all I am trying to do is eliminate anything that is not relevent to the truth.

I apologize to you that I can't say for certain , what the truth of 9/11 is , at this time .

If I'm attempting to put together a 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle , I normally spread all of the pieces out on the table , face up , and remove any pieces that contain colors not in agreement with the picture on the box cover ., and pieces that are obviously larger or smaller than the majority of the other pieces .

So , unless you are able to explain to me exactly what happened that day , as well as how it happened , then don't take jabs at me for attempting to put the puzzle together in a way that makes sense to me .

My point is that there are active threads on this board that claim 'no-planes' , which only serve as a stumbling block to those of us who apparently aren't as knowledgeable in the matters of 9/11 as you are .

The truth is what I am after ., having to stumble over and around all of the bullsh*t that gets thrown in the way gets very frustating .

Seems that you have been at this a lot longer than I have , so maybe you wouldn't mind helping me out a little bit instead of scolding me ?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

those were pics of planes that hit the world trade center, congradulations

where are the pics of the plane hitting the pentagon, surely such an important building has cameras all around it and couldn't misss a plane hitting it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join