It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Clegg now in contention as potential PM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's just about to kick off....

Let's see what part 2 of the trilogy brings...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

browns looking rather tidy tonight. good on the man.
dont like him still, but Brown, James Brown.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm not a Brit and I don't knw who is who but recession + ongoing war + high unemployment does not favor any incumbent government. I say ongoing war because early on it can help the government by taking attention away from domestic issues but over time the focus turns to the cost of the war.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is it too late for someone in Britain to write in Daniel Hannan?? I like that dude way more than the guys they have up right now.

Prediction: Liberal Democrats will sell out, do a coalition with the Labor Party and thus will shoot itself in the foot for ever having a viable political party for the next 40 years.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I was hoping a question would come up about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict but i suppose that would have been far too controversial for the three of them.

Bristol would have been the place for it to be asked as it is the hub of the Free Gaza movement. I guarantee 10's if not 100's of questions were sent in on this subject to be asked and Sky News just ignored them.

Instead there was some ridiculous question about the Pope.

The debate itself was clearly a dead heat, but still i think Cameron was the most disappointing. I bet the Tories wish they had elected David Davis now instead of Cameron, who was elected based on one party conference speech.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
For me, i just think they are all the same.

enough said.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
All of them are just over paid shirts who couldnt run a piss up in a brewery.. I won't vote for any of them..... I won't be "lead" by anyone........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join