It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are either an idiot or "con man." For your sake, I hope you're an idiot. Under the circumstances, I don'r believe a second line is necessary.

Hi DJW001,

So it comes to accusations and name calling now does it?

Is that the best you can do?

You have shown me ZERO proof that you have disproven any of the 100's of references/sources of information that I've provided absolutely nothing---ZIP!

I rest my case and there wasn't even a match/struggle involved!
the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But as always Brother,
LOVE & LIGHT!
Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

You have been repeating yourself for a very long "TIME" now because you do not understand what those objects really are. Sounds like confusion on the subject to me, why don't you please go learn about them before making such uneducated statements.

Instead of telling me to go over the 'Evidence and Facts' how about you tell me what exactly in my post adhered to an 'uneducated statement'?

Here is what I claimed:

Nibru and Nemesis are NOT the same thing.

Nibru is NOT the same thing as Planet X.

Nibru has nothing to do with 2012.

Now, don't give me 20 links and tell me to look at the 'Evidence'. I want YOU to tell me how I am wrong so you can backup your claims that I am uneducated.

I think everyone participating in this thread is quite aware of who the confused one is here.

[edit on 16/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostayos

Hi Lostayos,

I believe our solar system is a binary system and something is coming, just as stated in the Bible, a red planet that looks it has wings (due to the iron oxyde) it will make the moon go red, and fire will fall over Earth

You are absolutely correct and I will be providing overwhelming amounts of evidence by the "TIME" I'm finished where there's no such thing as finish.

The "Moon" will appear as blood due to the red iron oxide!

For those following the thread be "AWARE" and at least research this for yourselves before quickly accepting everything you've been taught and told you're enter lives. "THINK" for yourself and come to you're own conclusions on the subject matter!

Best Wishes!

LOVE & LIGHT ALWAYS!

There is nothing to FEAR but FEAR itself.

Read my signature you are ETERNAL!
the-rabbits-hole.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi Serbsta,

Just by you stating that shows your education level.

It's like a child telling daddy "Guess what daddy see that up in the sky - that is the Sun."

I'm mean come on if you knew already about the objects and you truly did read the Evidence & Facts section you would already know all of this stuff. If you had researched everything there is to know about it then you wouldn't even make such uneducated statements because obviously you would have already been educated on the subject matter.

Do you see what I'm doing here?

Giving you a little nudge here!

Continue the research!

LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Having trouble reading English? Here, try again. You said I was uneducated. Back up what you said, explain.

Originally posted by serbsta

Instead of telling me to go over the 'Evidence and Facts' how about you tell me what exactly in my post adhered to an 'uneducated statement'?

Here is what I claimed:

Now, don't give me 20 links and tell me to look at the 'Evidence'. I want YOU to tell me how I am wrong so you can backup your claims that I am uneducated.

I think everyone participating in this thread is quite aware of who the confused one is here.

[edit on 16/4/2010 by serbsta]

Note the part in bold. I'll wait as long as you want.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Astrophysicists: Best case scenario is the end of Western civilization as we know it.

Fascinating interview with Benjamin Baruch who interviewed two expert astrophysicists. They confirmed a companion neutron star to our sun that has an elliptical orbit of approximatlely 24,000 years.

It's nearing the solar system and causing major problems between 2011 and 2017. (The earth's core heating up which is fragmenting the magnetosphere, the appearance of multiple north and south poles/shifting, windspeed bursts nearing mach 1, tsunamis, continental plates shifting, etc...)

12/21/2012 is only one day in the midst of what will take place over a 7-year period. All governments are aware and are preparing bunkers for the elites and TPTB.

Best case scenario: The end of Western civilization as we know it. Loss of life on the magnitude of 30 - 50% of the population.

Worst case scenario: (You don't want to know!)

Confidence level of the astrophysicists: 99.9%

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 145: Scorched Earth: Pole Shift / 2012 - Benjamin Baruch Interview

"The Earth will reel to and Fro" - Isaiah 24:20

Topics in this audio:

1. Interview with Benjamin Baruch. Benjamin shares findings of meeting with Plasma Astrophysicist!
2. Global warming is a false ruse.
3. Solar activity is going to become unstable in next few years.
4. A Coming Pole Shift
5. Coming EMP blasts from the sun.
6. End of Western Life as we know it.
7. How to Prepare!!

This interview discusses what we could potentially be facing in the next few years and in 2012

Direct Link: www.watchmanscry.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi Serbsta,

With all due respect, if you are too lazy to go over the many links/evidence/information that I've provided I really can't help you anymore!

If what I'm saying is true then perhaps this could be very important information and critical for you to learn/understand revolving around future events and you should get "WISE" about it. "TIME" to get "Wise" ring a bell?

LOVE & LIGHT Brother!
Good Luck to you in your Journey!
Best Wishes/Dreams!
the-rabbits-hole.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

With all due respect if you are too lazy to go over the many links/evidence/information that I've provided I really can't help you anymore!

I made 3 claims:

In none of your links that you posted does it point to the contrary.

So I'm asking. Which of the above is false and why? It's very simple to answer. One sentence is fine.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I see that the thread spamming is happening here as well.

Anyways if people want to see what astronomers do to prove that there are no large unknown objects in our solar system then check out these links I posted

PAN-STARRS post
Jewett post
Mike Brown]

Basically any object in our solar system has an effect on other objects due to its gravity. The effect is a function of its size (mass) and how far it lies fro other objects. So the question is how far away does an object of a given size have to be to cause an effect that is not detectable with modern instructs.

A planet has to be out at least 320AU, Pluto is 39AU, to not be detected. Details are in the 3 links.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GoAskAlice2010

Can you give a link to this interview. I tried to look up Baruch but all I saw was some kook with that name.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
there are so many holes you can poke in this, anything about nibiru, and anything else really.

one hole in this this thread is that nibiru with how advanced they are (this is all hypothetical by the way) they would have the technology to make us blind to their planet.

just a thought

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Drunken Cow

You'd also have to conjecture that the planet exhibits no mass.

So if it has no mass and is steerable and can't be seen and the aliens are so advanced, then why would it do us any harm?

Do we have to conjecture that this is alien teenagers joy riding and doing the galactic version of driving around drunk hitting mailboxes with a bat?

No. It doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
reply to post by hippomchippo

I like caps. Go to google sky wiskisky why are they blocking out the image on the declination given to find nibiru's path. And if you were the president would you tell the people. And if you did,what would it accomplish.�

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by semperfortis]

It isn't blocked out on purpose, do you really think google can map the entire sky without error? You can find all sorts of errors in their software, it doesn't make it a conspiracy, why not go grab a telescope and look at that area and see if you can find nibiru?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
I think that the brown dwarf in question might already be by the sun and on its way.

SOHO Theater

Start time: 2010-01-01

End time: 2010-03-01

The bright object, I think is your Nibiru, traveling from right to left.:

It's Mercury
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../transits_2010
Transits of Objects through the LASCO/C3 field of view (FOV) in 2010
Mar07-Mar22 Mercury -1.8mag Right to Left

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I've noticed something I think is odd on the iris earthquake information site at www.iris.edu... It appears that earthquakes have been timed to the earth's rotation - occurring each time at roughly the same time of day for each particular region. Some regions have two patterns am/pm approximately 12 hours apart. Almost every region has some outliers, but the pattern is pretty obvious once laid out in a spreadsheet.

I'm completely uneducated on this type of thing as I had no reason to care until now, but now I'd like to know... I'm sure some on this site should know if this kind of pattern is normal for earthquakes or something more recent - like a large new (or less distant) mass exerting a push/pull on our plates with every rotation.

I know we'd always have heating/cooling from the sun and a push/pull from the moon, but I have no idea if they have any (or significant) effect on earthquakes.

Here is an example:

16-APR-2010 10:01:11 NEAR COAST OF GUERRERO, MEXICO
14-APR-2010 05:16:16 GUERRERO, MEXICO
12-APR-2010 11:10:05 CHIAPAS, MEXICO
12-APR-2010 10:15:12 NEAR COAST OF GUATEMALA
05-APR-2010 10:00:57 GUATEMALA
04-APR-2010 12:15:01 NEAR COAST OF CHIAPAS, MEXICO
04-APR-2010 05:17:32 OFF COAST OF GUERRERO, MEXICO

7 significant tremors of 4.1 to 5.3 on 5 different days over two weeks. This is ALL of the significant quakes listed on the site for the last two weeks within 10 degrees of LON=-94.025, LAT=15.005.

5 happen during a 2 hour, 15 minute period on the clock! The remaining two (separated by 10 days!) are in an extremely tight window of about a minute!

Maybe this wouldn't seem odd to me if I paid attention more in school, but the odds of the timing pattern in even this one little region being coincidence seem so high as to be absolutely impossible - unless they are being caused or significantly affected by a gravitational force occurring once or twice per rotation.

As you move through the map, the times of the earthquakes seem to move forward at about the speed of rotation and seem to follow the same pattern.

I admit this particular region shows the pattern better than most (which is why I chose it for the example) but it works with almost every significant quake in almost every region over the last several weeks with a small number of outliers - and most of the outliers appear to be aftershocks (to an amateur) since most happen within a short time after one of the pattern matching quakes. Almost all of the nearly 400 significant quakes over the last 30 days listed on this site fit the pattern.

If this is normal, wouldn't we have always known what time of day a quake was most likely to occur in any particular area? If this is new...wtf!

Am I missing something? Is this normal for all earthquakes? Am I just nuts? (multiple choice I guess...)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why are so many amateur astronomers finding this planet.
On youtube you can see it for yourself.
We need to prepare. Please talk with your neighboors,
co-workers, teachers, everyone. Remember people thought
Paul Revere was a little of his rocker. I am very glad that
someone took him seriously.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by grantbeed

That's what NASA would like you to believe!

Hey, what's an extra brown dwarf or two in our solar system?!

BTW, NASA has known about Nemesis/Destroyer/Nibiru since 1983:

About that Washington Post article:
spider.ipac.caltech.edu...
This is just a small part

These objects were therefore "mystery objects", at least until the mysteries were solved in short order. These sources all turned out to be distant galaxies except one which was a wisp of Galactic infrared cirrus (Soifer 1987, Annual Review of Astronomy & Astrophysics 25:187), and no such source has ever turned out to be a solar-system object.

Nonetheless, The Planet Nibiru goes on to say:

The United States Government squashed the story immediately! For some arcane top-secret reason the government doesn't want to alarm or panic the general public by disclosure of this discovery. Why? Because a race of super-beings inhabits that planet, and common knowledge of this fact would have people screaming in the streets.

Somehow the author of that page missed the following papers which reported the follow-up results for the eight galaxies out of the nine sources:

* Aaronson & Olszewski 1984, Nature 309:414. Six of the sources are high intensity IR galaxies.
* Antonucci & Olszewski 1985, Astronomical Journal 90:2203; 1986, Astronomical Journal 91:56. Resolved which galaxy was the counterpart of one IRAS source; measured or derived upper limits to angular sizes and obtained radio spectra of five galaxies.
* Houck et al. 1985, Astrophysical Journal Letters 290:L5. Six of the unidentified IRAS sources are ultrahigh-luminosity galaxies.

but that is probably understandable, since few non-astronomers read the technical astronomical literature, and since no press conference was held to announce those results. Even if a press conference had been held, it probably wouldn't have been published by the press anyway since this news wasn't nearly as exciting.

The amusing thing is that probably every one of those authors, and certainly myself as well, would much rather have these "mystery objects" turn out to be a solar-system object filled with life. (Although perhaps not inhabited by a race of "super-beings" - the fun would go out of science for us if we were hopelessly behind these "super-beings" in science abilities....) Further, I take no small amount of pleasure in being designated as part of a U.S. Government conspiracy to "squash" this delightful story!

And there’s this:
pseudoastro.wordpress.com...
Exposing PseudoAstronomy
November 3, 2009
Planet X and 2012: Why Gilbert Eriksen's "Wormwood" Won't Be Showing Up

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2bigghands

Which amateur astronomers? I'm one and haven't seen it, neither have any others that I know. Some links would be good.

Edit to add... Just noticed that you're new! Welcome aboard!!!

[edit on 16/4/10 by Insomniac]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I haven't gone through the whole thread, but has anybody thought about this?

science.nasa.gov...

I mean, it would fit the description of what the Ancient Sumerians talked about. If I am not mistaken, they counted each heavenly body in their ultimate count. Nibiru would be number one, all the way down to Earth which would be 7, and then the Sun which would be 12. They also count the Moon as a heavenly body, and gave it the name of Luna.

This could be factored into the fact that the Mayans also had their long count calendar, and were very interested in astronomy. Perhaps the long count is the countdown to the day that Nibiru returns.

Yes I know it has been said many times before, but all the evidence is there if you read the translations of the Sumerian texts by Zechariah Sitchin, and also compare those stories to the Mayan legends as well. There are plenty of similarities.

But I am completely off topic.

So with that being said, perhaps that 10th planet that NASA found in 2005 is Nibiru. And that would indeed make it within our Solar System.

This is just my own humble opinion, so take it as you will.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

even at dec 21st 2012 it wouldnt make it 3,600 yrs since it would have last "appeared"

and thats key!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join