It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
This thread is why I threaten to quit ATS.
This thread is why I threaten to quit ATS.
(and for good measures) This thread is why I threaten (myself) to quit ATS

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Aliensun]

Because people are debunking your favorite little theories that had no merit to begin with?
Seems like a poor reason to go, but I won't leave you.
Oh wait, you're ''threatning'' to leave ATS.
You know nobody really cares right?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Now we have Niburu.... Planet X and the Mayan calendar all mixed together thanks to the internet. god bless the internet!

Hey, also dont forget the whole bible with the 7 seals and 4 horse men thing.
But yea if you want to know more about this planet x thing, I suggest you search up " The Dark Rift" which is about planet X, other planets, center of our galaxy, lining up causing catastrophes around the world

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Neverless

Ok lets see

starting around sept o9 to april 10 how many major earth quakes haiti 7.8
chile 8.8 yereka ca. 6.5 sumatra 7.3 mexico 7.8 china. 7.6 and im sure im missing a few. Ok volcanos iceland greece going off major hurricanes. Poles shifting almost 200 miles giant meteors comming close and making 100 ft craters like in mexico which was not reported. And this my friend is only the start. Whats so dame hard to believe we may have a binary star system, 80% of all stars a binary or trinary. And the reason its hard to find (its a brown darwf star) which means its mass was not sufficient to start nuclear fusion. You could stand 10 ft away and still not see it. You need an infared scope to find this object. And let me tell you
the reason amitur astros cant find it,!!!!!!!!! you got 40 grande to buy one.�

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
i hate it when you make sense

valid, valid points.

Cant argue with the numbers!

Makes sense?

Quite a (HUGE) leap to go from, "Gee, I think it's the same size as Neptune" to ASSUMING that SOMEHOW means that they travel at the same speed. And the rest of the OP is just built on those ridiculous ASSUMPTIONS and nothing more.

Real science, please? Oh right, there isn't any ...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
reply to post by Neverless

OK LETS SEE

STARTING AROUND SEPT O9 TO APRIL 10 HOW MANY MAJOR EARTH QUAKES HAITI 7.8
CHILE 8.8 YEREKA CA. 6.5 SUMATRA 7.3 MEXICO 7.8 CHINA. 7.6 AND IM SURE IM MISSING A FEW. OK VOLCANOS ICELAND GREECE GOING OFF MAJOR HURRICANES. POLES SHIFTING ALMOST 200 MILES GIANT METEORS COMMING CLOSE AND MAKING 100 FT CRATERS LIKE IN MEXICO WHICH WAS NOT REPORTED. AND THIS MY FRIEND IS ONLY THE START. WHATS SO DAME HARD TO BELIEVE WE MAY HAVE A BINARY STAR SYSTEM, 80% OF ALL STARS A BINARY OR TRINARY. AND THE REASON ITS HARD TO FIND (ITS A BROWN DARWF STAR) WHICH MEANS ITS MASS WAS NOT SUFFICIENT TO START NUCLEAR FUSION. YOU COULD STAND 10 FT AWAY AND STILL NOT SEE IT. YOU NEED AN INFARED SCOPE TO FIND THIS OBJECT. AND LET ME TELL YOU
THE REASON AMITUR ASTROS CANT FIND IT,!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT 40 GRANDE TO BUY ONE.

No, but several observatories do, which are run by the people.
Why aren't they noticing?
And please, turn your caps lock off.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I just can't get into the whole planet X thing. Mainly because too many amateur astronomers would have spilled the beans by now if it were truly close enough for ANYONE to see it. And they haven't. Just feels like one big completely unfounded conspiracy.

However, if it were proven to exist and amateur astrologers around the world were speaking about it, I would bite.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your own world usa, yowusa.com... , they have some great videos about this subject. Some of their stuff gets a little new-age but they have some great info on the ecliptic path and possible scenarios for this object ( comet, asteroid or planet). I will believe this topic when I see two suns in the sky.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i realise others are interested in similar subjects ,but don,t have the same views.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by stmichael]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stmichael
Because "Nibiriu" is the "on-ramp' to the road to Jonestown. Do I have to spell it out? (Point of information: I have a friend who was lucky enough not to move along to the "next level.")

[edit on 16-4-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by grantbeed

That's what NASA would like you to believe!

Hey, what's an extra brown dwarf or two in our solar system?!

BTW, NASA has known about Nemesis/Destroyer/Nibiru since 1983:

Nibru and Nemesis are NOT the same thing.

Nibru is NOT the same thing as Planet X.

Nibru has nothing to do with 2012.

Stop spreading dis-info.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I like caps. Go to google sky wiskisky why are they blocking out the image on the declination given to find nibiru's path. And if you were the president would you tell the people. And if you did,what would it accomplish.�

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/16/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Even if Nibiru never comes, the earth is still doomed, as in about 5 billion years our sun will become a red giant and literally envelop the earth. If we havn't spread out of our solar system and colonized some other world by then the human race is no more, and just a small footnote in the history of the galaxy.

5 Billion years may seem like a lot of time, plus that's assuming that we survive planetary disasters such as nibiru, huge comets, polar shifts, etc.

Religious folks have it easy, they just say "eh, God will save us". So easy to just make someone else responsible for it instead of doing anything about it ourselves

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I believe this star, whether it's name is Nemesis, Niburu, Planet X...whatever...if it's the binary star to our sun then wouldn't it be moving WAY faster than any planet in our solar system...

I would take the Neptune calculation and x10 000 and that's about how far away it is right now

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogi22
You can't see it because it's a brown dwarf, and they don't reflect sun light at all.
So, in other words, you won't see it until it is basically knocking on our back door and then it will probably look like a blood moon just like in the bible.......... oh oh

you mean like this dark object?

source:poleshift.ning.com...

Which looks to me like lensflare but hey, there is no way of actually proving that something does NOT exist - So this argument of nibiru not existing will perpetuate for ever while the hoaxers and wannabes perpetuate this myth.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by liferogue

I could not agree more, when I see it with my own eyes - not some shaky video or picture of the sun which will always produce lensflare if the sun is not in the middle of the picture.

Some people are stupid however an their punishment for this stupidity is the primordial feeling of fear.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi DJW001,

reply to post by DJW001

I would take you to play the "disinfo agent" card. You have provided absolutely no credible information.

You clearly have not read or gone over the links with Evidence & Facts thus provided so far but I do appreciate you bringing it up as it helps me to continue adding more links. This is an important subject matter that people should be made aware of and at the very least think-about/consider and review the facts and evidence for themselves to “THINK” for themselves and come to their own conclusions.:
the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have at the bare minimum 52+ more documents/sections to provide in the Evidence & Facts section of information along with a few surprises in the mix coming from the "INFINITE" so hold you're horses, relax and keep an open mind if you're capable of doing so because I may have something that will knock you're socks off.

Oh, by the way, everyone who understands physics knows that we live in a four dimensional universe (three of extension, one temporal).

For one that truly understands the fundamental/concepts of that which is “INFINITE” what is #4 where #4 truly does not exist from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there was no beginning and there will never be an ending can you bend/wrap you're mind around that?

You need to start adding dimensions to your pitch. I would suggest researching string theory... it has much more BS potential than quantum theory.

What is a Dimension?
How does one define Dimension?
Do you really think you truly know what a REAL Dimension is or that which humans perceive/label/call/understand a Dimension to be? NO what you do understand is that which you know currently based on you're current level of awareness/understanding/knowledge/intelligence- Consciousness and homosapiens on Earth yet have a lot of work to do in order to further truly Bend/Wrap their minds around it.

For some above and "BEYOND" this is all Earth Life Reality is to them (Metaphorically Speaking) Perhaps you think you exist on Channel 3 or 4 but that is only according to you're current level of understanding nothing more for the "TIME" being trapped/stuck within "MIND" not even knowing/realizing it.

The "INFINITE" has an Eye on you!

Getting Ideas about the "INFINITE" yet?

Something that most are completely unaware of with no clue or you wouldn't have commented in the way you have. So now let me give you a clue since I have personal knowledge of such things from extraordinary experiences I've had first hand where there is no such thing as first coming from an Infinite/Eternal perspective. And remember nobody is more special or better than another from an “INFINITE/ETERNAL” perspective and we are all “FAMILY” whether you realize it/see it or not!
Brother to Brother!
In that "LIGHT" you
are my brother and
that is why I am here
now. But what is NOW
if there is no "TIME?"

What is date by the way if there is no "TIME?"
Nudges from the Benevolents!

Last but not least where there's no such thing as least coming from an "INFINITE/ETERNAL" perspective.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Nibru and Nemesis are NOT the same thing.

Nibru is NOT the same thing as Planet X.

Nibru has nothing to do with 2012.

Stop spreading dis-info.

Hi Serbsta,

You have been repeating yourself for a very long "TIME" now because you do not understand what those objects really are. Sounds like confusion on the subject to me, why don't you please go learn about them before making such uneducated statements.

As far as my my message is concerned - Brown Dwarf comes to mind and that is referred to as "Wormwood" in the Bible- Along with MANY other names interpreted by many Ancient Civilizations to the best of their ability/understanding/knowledge for the "TIME" Being.

You really need to go over the Evidence & Facts section because clearly if you did you would not be making such statements!
the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
yowusa.com...
www.ec2011.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neverless
reply to post by scubagravy

Is that overall the best answer you can give me? I mean so what your saying is a planet the size of neptune is hiding in our solar system and we can't see it. So if you can't see it how do you know it's there?

And that bring us back to my orginal question what theory are you basing this off of?

Hey, sarcasm doesn't transcribe well to text, so this should help-

The aliens in conjunction with the KGB, IRS, and CIA have cloaked Nibiru with a cloak and anti gravity technology so that the human populaces won't freak. Together with the NWO, QWERTY, and the fringe groups of LMNO and P they will ascend in the giant mother ship blasting funky funky funk music while the earth gets destroyed and reborn. Upon the blood of the dead they will raise a new human civilization grown in tubes mixed with the DNA of aliens human hybrids.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You are either an idiot or "con man." For your sake, I hope you're an idiot. Under the circumstances, I don'r believe a second line is necessary.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I agree with ET_MAN on this, maybe you should read his thread warning about this for October next year:

His thread has reached by now 150 pages

It is quite a good read, maybe you guys might want to check it out, this guy has been REALLY patient will all posters, its insane

I believe our solar system is a binary system and something is coming, just as stated in the Bible, a red planet that looks it has wings (due to the iron oxyde) it will make the moon go red, and fire will fall over Earth

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join