It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heather Material| Ben

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The Heather Material| Ben

projectcamelotproductions.com

Back in late October of 2009 Project Camelot we received an intriguing email from a person who called herself, Heather Anderson. She wrote..."Hello I wish not to be named and heather is what you will call me for now...." We missed the email originally and then later, it was sent again by Ben Murphy. Heather knew his wife, previously, from school. She apparently was on the run from a deep black project that dealt with building human looking robots... It all began with Duncan O'Finioan and Project Talent.

Early on, I figured out that Heather was working for a black project within a large p
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
has any one got any actually evidence on this instead of the words of a unknown source?
I have looked into most of the Project the evidence never seems to be 100% always a little claus that will sit in your head teling you your not right. This is their game, their world we sPeculate for them to lead us off the track so they can achieve their goals. wake uP and see PeoPle our world is crumbling and were the Pawns that feel for it.

projectcamelotproductions.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've listened to the interview with Ben and read the report. I think this interview and whistleblower contact was what broke up/split in two the projectcamelot.org 2 founders. I disagree with Bill Ryan with how he thinks this is a hoax, just like how I disagree with a lot of Bill Ryan "hoax" beliefs. Bill Ryan also does not believe in the Dr. Jonathan Reed story. I don't like Bill Ryan for his lack of faith. Sometimes I don't know what the *#()% he is thinking...After listening to "Ben" tell his story, he comes up with stories of his contacts very well, and it seems like he is telling the truth, and he doesn't seem that educated to be able to pull off such a huge lie???????? My question is though, does Ben have the 36 CDs from "Heather", or not?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There was a recent article about NASA sending a robot to sPace, wonder if that has anything to do with it? Not really classified though. I am always weary of the "friend who wants to remain annonymous" PeoPle.

P.s. Why are we only capitalizing our P's?

-E-

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i know i have read alot of the camelot stuff i cant seem to understand why all this evidence and so little action.over the years i have seen bill become very spiritual.do you have any information on project light warrior, seems abit of a joke.
back to the thread .cds i cant believe any human would not of copied them all.
he seemed to unsure with himself i found i wanted to believe, but something told me not to.he seemed to be all over the place.
i hope in my life time i would get to see some amazing things that the world has never seen.

i dont have a p button.

fu*k u to all that our fedral ratz reading this a a desk crushing our world

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Kerry finally tells it as it is!

In her blog post yesterday, Kerry tells her side of the Camelot split up story.

There was a lot of speculation as to the true reasons for the split up, Bill is not shy to sell his version of reality, however given Kerry's latest blog his version of reality seems delusional and pathetic attempt to cover up his own failings to honour Camelot promise of confidentiality.

Is it mentioned anywhere on their sites, that Camelot will expose the real identity of their sources if they BELIEVED this source has lied?

Hello?

If Bill finds any material sent to him unworthy of publication, then don’t publish it, no one is forcing his hand to publish...

But the display of vindictiveness and the pursuit of a some of their whistleblowers, seemed nothing less then a personal vendetta to my mind.

The pursuit of the ‘truth’ is a noble occupation, but it does not automatically gives him the right to be judge jury and EXECUTIONER!

'On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality', is Kerry’s written response to the recent actions of Bill Ryan, which led to the split up of Camelot and why the building of the portal became necessary. She writes:

" I can no longer remain silent due to the statement made by Bill Ryan on his site regarding what he considers to be a "takedown" of Camelot.

... when Bill Ryan came forward to debunk and out two whistleblowers. He did this, in spite of the fact that both these whistleblowers came to Camelot in trust and in secrecy, placing themselves at the mercy of Camelot with the complete belief that Project Camelot was an organization of integrity and would fully honor any secrecy in their dealings with those individuals as clearly stated in the mission statement on our website.

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world..."

read it all here

new topics

top topics

join