It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel was close to war this winter - Hezbollah missiles under direct control of Iranian Rev. Guards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Meh *shrugs*

Hizbollah are right...What business is it of Israels the types of weapons Hizbollah have ?

Not like the Israelis have ever been honest about their weap...Hang on...Not like the Israelis have ever been honest FULL STOP...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Thanks

Yeah maybe the guy who wrote it has shares in the corporation who is building those underground nuclear bunker buster... who knows

While taking my shower I thought about this... They were not only saying it was safe for civilians, but that it was safe to use in high density civilians areas like Tehran... because their example was a nuclear bunker buster strike on Tehran research nuclear reactor... which is downtown Tehran... ... just forget about those pesky 8.6 million people living there...

Let's hope the generals have some common sense... but from what I heard, lots of generals in the US army are huge neo-cons believing in Al-CIAda and all the BS terrorist propaganda...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Bonkers is the only word to describe anyone who would think that exploding a nuke anywhere near a population centre was safe, regardless of type used.

In all honesty tho, I really do feel the fear mongering that has been raging over the last few years that Israel will use nukes on Iran has made an deep impression on people which is why I feel the real weapons would be conventional.

Make people fear the worst so when the worst does not happen they'll be releived.. it is in my mind the worst kind of emotional manipulation and I can not help but feel we live in a sick world that needs lots of healing.

<< 1   >>

join