It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"V" 2010 - New series

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think it would be great to get some cameo's in Season 2 of some of the people from the orginal 'V' series. Marc Singer or Robert Englund for sure.

I can hardly wait to see what the red sky is all about. I think it will have something to do with our oceans.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover

I think it would be great to get some cameo's in Season 2 of some of the people from the orginal 'V' series. Marc Singer or Robert Englund for sure.

That's a cracking idea, they were both very good in the original.

I can hardly wait to see what the red sky is all about. I think it will have something to do with our oceans.

I think it's got something to do with spoiling the plot for us Brit's who have only seen about 7 episodes so far of series 1, lol.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It might be cheasy, but wouldn't it be cool to have the Diana of the old 'V' series confront the new Anna?

I was a huge fan when V first came out, I even had the V action figure. You could take off the rubber head to see the reptilian face beneath. But I am also really enjoying this season.

I can hardly to wait to see what Val's baby looks like? LOL..has to be better than Elizabeth's sibling in the original.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparkofdivine
John May Lives! I don't know about this yet. It feels like a hokey way to advance the plot. Yes, the 5th Column idea is good, but the slogan is cheesy...There you have it... my opinion. Take it with a pound of salt.

I agree. I like a lot of the concepts in the show but I feel like it has failed in its delivery due to it not having enough of a realistic feel and jumping all over the place from episode to episode. I really don't care about any of the characters the way I did in the first one. I don't feel like I'm in the fight at all. Most of all I cannot abide that the mother would not have told her son "they are lizards" yet.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is the link to the V shows. Looks like they're only carrying episodes 8-12 though. Enjoy

V episodes 8-12

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
I noticed the "dawn of a new day" reference too. I think it was towards the end of last year that I saw a Jordan Maxwell video telling us to watch out for symbolism containing the term and then a few months later I see the exact phrase in T.V. show about alien contact. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Doubt it's a coincidence. Here's Anna referring to it in a Channel 9 advertisement.

Didn't realise Jordan talks about this phrase. Thanks for the info. I saved this video to my favourites a while back because I knew it meant something.

Amazing storyline with the visitors adding stuff to the flu vaccine too. Wonder where they got that idea from?

[edit on 21/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately Hulu TV can only be viewed in the USA.

[edit on 24/5/10 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Double post.

[edit on 24/5/10 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i think V is an interesting show. i have never seen the originals though.

what i dont like is the fact that V is so drawn out and Not enough action to keep the story reinforced.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You can watch five episodes of the 1st season here:

www.hulu.com...-p1-so-i0

Very good program. Very asutely shows how manipulative games are played and how easily people can be led.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just watched the whole of this series' first season today.

It was pretty cool until Kyle Hobbes entered the picture. Then it turned from cool to "Super Awesome". I just hope he doesn't sell out to that bitch Anna. She totally gets on my nerves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join